Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
Ovia Ovulation & Period is better than a period diary, fertility calculator, or a menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar. It is the only smart tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle. Based on personally recorded information on your period cycle, the app helps you recognize your fertility period or avoid it, even if you have irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period makes it simple to manage your reproductive health. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Track Critical Health Data
- Free ovulation and fertility tracker, calculator, and calendar
- Track moods, cervical fluid, basal body temperature for early signs of pregnancy(or conception?)
- Track symptoms for the entire body including sleep and lifestyle
- Track intercourse, weight, exercise, blood pressure, medications, and nutrition
- Record ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
- Ovia will use this data to create accurate, easy-to-understand fertility and health charts
- Receive updates on your fertility score and receive daily articles on fertility and conception
- Set goals based on BMI and customize weight, exercise, nutrition, and sleep goals
Free Key Features
- Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
- Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
- See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast with a monthly calendar showing your ovulation day, upcoming period, and fertile window.
- Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
- MyQ will help uncover connections between your health history and potential fertility issues you may experience
- Involve your partner with your Ovia Fertility account through Partner Share
Learn everything about conception and pregnancy through daily articles written by clinically validated professionals
Connects with FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive to get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
'Fertility Diary 2015' is your simple, easy to use, elegant fertility,ovulation and period tracker and calendar.Just mark your first day of your period and the app does the rest.The app calculates your most fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle's possible fluctuations to help you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective days for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
● Period,Fertility,Ovulation,menstrual cycle monthly calendar and tracker.
● Supports cycle from 21 to 41 days.
● Pregnancy and Baby Gender prediction. (maybe baby)
● Maintains Period log and shows average cycle length.
● Tells most fertile days for Conception.
● Tells you expected due date if conceived today.
● Personalised home page which tells you your chances of conceiving for today and previous,last ovulation and period dates.
● Personalised calender shows dates marked with intimacy,ovulation days, fertile days, menstruation days and baby gender prediction.
● Mark Intimacy with ease of a click.
● HD Display
● Universal App ( Works on all android phones and tablets)
● Premium version - No Ads and no In app purchase
● Discreet icon name “F.D. 2015”
This app does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days. But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
!! THE MOST SIMPLE APP FOR WOMAN!!
User friendly and only useful information! No complicated tables or graphs!
Will show you the days of the month that your fertility is highest, and so the days when fertilization is more likely.
We will also indicate the days for pregnancy tests of blood and urine.
You can also know the date of sexual intercourse to most likely get the desired sex of the child.
! The data provided should not be used as contraceptives!
- The first day of menstruation
- Duration of cycle (about 28 days)
- Duration of menstruation (about 5 days)
- Add a note to each date of calendar.
- Check the most important days of the calendar.
- Predictions for 6 months in the future
- Last 3 months saving
- Days of ovulation
- Days of menstruation
- Fertile days
- Recommended periods of intercourse to favor the sex of unborn child
- Indication of the current day in the monthly cycle
- Indication of left days before the next menstrual period
- Proposal of a new automatic first day of menstruation at the end of the monthly cycle
- At each new month automatic recalculation for the next 6 months
- Interactive color calendar
- Send the calendar via e-mail
- Auto diagnosis
- Support mail
- Multi Language (English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Russian)
- Data protection switch
- Selectable Background images
Updates and new features in continuous release, even at the request of users.
Kindara is an ovulation and period tracker based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), and can be used to understand your fertility, perimenopause, PCOS and more.
As Seen On: Huffington Post, NYTimes, CNN, Forbes, CBS, Society for Menstrual Cycle Research and This Week In Startups.
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GET PREGNANT:
* Kindara has helped more than 50,000 women get pregnant
* By knowing your fertile window and ovulation timing, you can time sex to increase the likelihood of conception
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO AVOID PREGNANCY:
* Kindara is based on the Fertility Awareness Method, which is up to 99.6% effective when used correctly
* On non-fertile days, you can enjoy unprotected sex and still avoid pregnancy
* Use another form of birth control or abstain on fertile days to avoid pregnancy
* Kindara supports the Sympto-Thermal method and can be used for Natural Family Planning (NFP)
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY:
* Gain visibility into conditions like anovulation, PCOS and hypothyroidism with Fertility Awareness
* Better understand hormone fluctuations resulting from menopause
* Understand your cycle when coming off of hormonal birth control
+ Calendar and fertility chart that accurately predict fertile days, ovulation and menstruation
+ Beautiful fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
+ Track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+ Enter cervical fluid type for each day
+ Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
+ Track sex and know high fertility days with our ovulation prediction
+ Enter menstruation timing to track your period
+ Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests, alternative birth control used, cervix height/firmness and other data right on your chart
+ Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, etc
+ Extensive Knowledge Base - learn how to avoid pregnancy or get pregnant naturally
+ Get feedback and support from Fertility Awareness Method aficionados to help interpret temperature shifts, ovulation timing and cervical fluid peak days
+ Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel confident and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, regardless of their goal. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us improve future releases.
"Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
"After using Kindara for just one month, I found out I was pregnant again in September 2014! I appreciate this tool so much, it's been amazing to learn from and I thank everyone at Kindara for caring about women's health."
"For ten years, I suffered through the side effects of various oral and topical contraceptives, including weight gain, airsickness, and even ulcerative colitis. When I learned about Fertility Awareness, and found the Kindara app, it changed my life. I gave up birth control pills and never looked back! Today I am symptom-free and so much healthier thanks to Kindara."
"My girlfriends ask what's the best app for tracking your period and I tell them this one because it's so reliable. It's not a guessing game anymore. It's science and I love it. I have so much more confidence with my fertility awareness now than I ever have because of this."
“I continue to refer all my clients to your app :-)” Katinka Locascio, Herbalist, Doula, & Women’s Health Practitioner
"Thanks to Kindara, ten days post ovulation I saw that faint second pink line appear on the pregnancy test! I was very fortunate to have a healthy pregnancy, and delivered our rainbow baby girl on May 8th, 2014."
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
◆ Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size and development
◆ Critical health alerts for pregnancy risks based on analysis of your data
◆ 400+ pregnancy articles and tools
◆ Calculate your due date based on date of conception and last menstrual period
Ovia Pregnancy tracker tracks your unique pregnancy from conception to birth. Track your pregnancy:
◆ WEIGHT GAIN
------- Track and chart your weight progress
------- Manage weight goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
------- Learn which symptoms are common for each week of your pregnancy
------- Track 100+ possible symptoms
------- Get immediate alerts if your symptoms indicate a health risk
------- Know if you’re getting the right nutrients for your baby’s development
------- Record daily servings of protein, grains, dairy, fruit, veggies, water
◆ PRENATAL VITAMINS AND MEDICATIONS
------- Learn what medications are safe or unsafe for pregnant moms
------- Track and remember to take your vitamins
------- Track your sleep
------- Connect Ovia with your WiFi sleep tracker through our website
------- Record your moods from moment to moment
------- Stay fit, track your workouts
◆ Symptoms lookup: Is this normal for pregnancy?
◆ Medication safety lookup: Is this safe to take during pregnancy?
◆ Food safety lookup: Is this safe to eat during pregnancy?
◆ Developed by Harvard scientists, pregnancy specialists, and fit moms
◆ All of your data is saved and analyzed so you can have a healthier, easier pregnancy
◆ Back up your data safely and securely in the cloud
◆ Guidelines for pregnancy based on your BMI, age, pregnancy day
◆ Customizable baby name and gender
◆ Dynamic timeline with articles and feedback
ADD PHOTOS, NOTES, TAGS, AND MILESTONES
◆ Document your special pregnancy moments and milestones
◆ Add photos of your belly, ultrasounds, baby shower, and so on
◆ Add notes and create tags to keep track of questions for your doctor, things to buy, baby names ideas, and so on
SHARE ON FACEBOOK, EMAIL, TEXT, TWITTER
All of your Ovia content is shareable. Share your pregnancy progress, milestones, baby development, and articles on Facebook, email, text and Twitter.
◆ Get daily reports on your pregnancy progress
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OVIA
◆ “I love that it’s individualized: it’s like the app is just for me, for my pregnancy.”
◆ “My pregnancy is going to be different than other people’s… It takes time and effort to take care of yourself and your baby, and it's nice to get information about me, and how to help me.”
OVIA IN THE NEWS
Ovia is the new pregnancy app from Ovuline, which has been featured in NYTIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE HISTORY AND SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA
Ovia is built and powered by Ovuline, a women’s health company that uses proprietary algorithms to help women conceive up to 3x faster and have healthier pregnancies. With over 1.5 million users and 150 million data points collected and analyzed, Ovuline is always improving its apps to help couples start healthy families.
Get the best Period and Ovulation free tracker
Period and Ovulation Tracker takes all the guesswork out of tracking your period and predicting your ovulation window.
Want to know when to expect next period? Trying to conceive? Then you are in the right place! Get the Period and Ovulation Tracker application and never get caught off guard by your period again.
This Period and Ovulation Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, Period and Ovulation Tracker tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy.
* Period and Ovulation calendar
* Colors indicate the meaning of a day: Red (Days of the period), Yellow (Infertile Days), Blue (Fertile days)
* Backup and Restore data
* Calendar and List view
***** Some comments
"Cool period and ovulation tracker app"
"I love ovulation tracker"
"Period and Ovulation tracker is very easy to use"
"Now we can track my fertility with period and ovulation tracker"
"I really like Period and Ovulation tracker. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events."
"Period and ovulation tracker is the ultimate menstrual free app"
Warning: Period and Ovulation Tracker is not recommended to use this calendar to avoid pregnancy! There are more accurate methods, like measuring the basal body temperature.
If you like Period and Ovulation Tracker, please rate it.
Baby Today? can be used as a guide to help predict:
-the days you are more likely to get pregnant.
-what gender the baby might be.
-when your next period & ovulation is likely to be.
Simply enter the relevant details in the ‘My Period’ screen to setup the app. The ‘Today’ view acts as a quick reference guide to your predicted fertility. You can switch to the ‘Month’ view to easily see more dates.
DISCLAIMER: Each woman’s ovulation can vary under circumstances. Gender prediction is based on a theory called the Shettles Method. Do not rely on Baby Today to avoid pregnancy or determine the sex of your child.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Editor: Susan R. Davis, MBBS, FRACP, PhD, National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia Principal Research Fellow and Professor of Women’s Health, Monash University.
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Are you like one of the millions of women who are adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Women in menopause, perimenopause, and postmenopause can experience forgetfulness, night sweats, hot flashes, intimacy issues to name some of the symptoms. We also are at greater health risks for coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. Women going through this new stage of her life can benefit with lifestyle changes and by recognizing your symptom patterns and trends. How can Menopause Diary help? Menopause Diary 2 has a new “Symptom and Factors” module that shows you which factors could be contributing to your symptoms. It makes it easy to keep track of all of your Menopause health records and information. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Menopause. Menopause Diary 2 makes it easy to keep track of your Menopause experiences, health records, graphing your patterns, and emailing reports. Do you want all of your Menopause records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. Menopause Diary 2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Document and Track your weight, diet, exercise, menses, laboratory tests, intimacy, hot flashes, night sweats, treatments, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts, Notes, Reminders and all of your Questions and Answers
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Attach your medical reports and pictures
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors might be contributing to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Menopause and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Menopause medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
It focusses on your well-being and shows you the relationship between the life you are living and the well-being you experience in your everyday life.
The mood tracker is an easy and manageable tool for all who want well-being to be the guiding element for your choices in your everyday life.
Are you in the middle of a life crisis?
Whether you are suffering from stress, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, lack of libido, conflicts in a relationship or something else - the cause can be a lack of awareness of resource balance in your life.
Just as the red figures on the bank account show overconsumption, the risk of a crisis in life is increased if you have a continuous overconsumption of your personal resources on your inner account.
How Are You? can help you to focus on your resouce balance. It makes you stop and consider the situation so that you will get an overview of your well-being or lack thereof.
The app is very simple to use.
The most important thing is to 'turn your head off' – avoid too much analysis and reflection – and just feel and record how you are feeling at the given moment.
How Are You? displays your well-being graphically and provides an overview of changes and trends over time, but the app's true strength lies in the fact that the level of well-being recorded is compared with information from your smartphone calendar.
A visual representation of recorded well-being compared with the day's activities gives you an optimal overview of what, who and how much you want in your life in order to experience continual well-being.
How Are You? Can be used by you personally and will give you an increased overview and insight into your own life, but you can successfully use the app parallel to therapies or in cooperation with a therapist.
The method behind How Are You? is developed in cooperation with Lene Bammeskov Cand.Psych.Aut.
How Are You?
This application (“Application”) helps people track their general well-being. The information provided in the Application is for general information and registration only. It is not intended as medical healthcare counselling or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment for any individual problem. It is also not intended as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified healthcare provider. Always seek the advice and counsel of a qualified healthcare provider regarding your individual medical condition and needs.
The Application provided by the company How Are You ApS (“How Are You?”) is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. How Are You? expressly disclaims any warranty regarding the Application including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or for failure of performance. How Are You? does not warrant that the Application will be free from defects or errors. You agree that the download and use of the Application is at your own risk and responsibility. How Are You? is not responsible for any damage or losses whatsoever resulting from your download or use of, or your reliance upon the Application. By downloading the Application you expressly agree to hold How Are You? without liability for any loss, harm, injury, or damage whatsoever resulting from or arising out of your use of the Application.
Bene FarmaCity, allora è l'applicazione che fà per tè!!!
FarmaCity grazie al localizzatore integrato del tuo droid, cercherà le farmacie nelle vicinanze, indicandoti quelle aperte ed anche quelle chiuse.
Le informazioni sullo stato delle farmacie e le mappe vengono aggiornate (quando necessario) attraverso la rete WiFi o Mobile.
FarmaCity è in grado di monitorare oltre 17000 farmacie sul territorio Italiano
StreetView e Navigatore nuove funzioni integrate.
Se se sei proprietario di una farmacia, registrati sul portale http://www.farmacityweb.it. Potrai gestire in autonomia i turni del tuo negozio e tenere informato i tuoi clienti.
Developed by Twinbo snc, an Italian company specialized in mobile applications.
With a simple and intuitive Mr.Money is definitely the best program of its kind.
In just a few steps you can enter your income and expenses and have a snapshot of the situation monthly / yearly of your balance sheet.
The application includes the following features:
1) The two main buttons Input / Output allow you, quickly and easily, and you enter the relevant category.
2) Add custom categories in addition to the default, with the ability to associate an icon from the wide range available.
3) Always have an eye on the total income / expenditure and its useful.
4) Display all transactions entered grouped by day / month.
5) Graphs that allow you to monitor the situation Circulation monthly.
6) Find out what are the items that impact more on your expenses monthly / yearly
7) Export your data and import them into a spreadsheet
8) Automatic Backup Functions, thanks to our service clouding.
9) Widget for fast operation
There are no other words to describe Mr. Money. See for yourself the screeshot to see if this application is for you!
Supported languages: ITALIAN, ENGLISH, KOREAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH