'Fertility Diary 2015' is your simple, easy to use, elegant fertility,ovulation and period tracker and calendar.Just mark your first day of your period and the app does the rest.The app calculates your most fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle's possible fluctuations to help you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective days for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
● Period,Fertility,Ovulation,menstrual cycle monthly calendar and tracker.
● Supports cycle from 21 to 41 days.
● Pregnancy and Baby Gender prediction. (maybe baby)
● Maintains Period log and shows average cycle length.
● Tells most fertile days for Conception.
● Tells you expected due date if conceived today.
● Personalised home page which tells you your chances of conceiving for today and previous,last ovulation and period dates.
● Personalised calender shows dates marked with intimacy,ovulation days, fertile days, menstruation days and baby gender prediction.
● Mark Intimacy with ease of a click.
● HD Display
● Universal App ( Works on all android phones and tablets)
● Premium version - No Ads and no In app purchase
● Discreet icon name “F.D. 2015”
This app does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days. But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
Kindara can help you take control of your reproductive health by recording your fertility signs, including basal body temperature, cervical fluid, cervix position, and more.
By charting basal body temperature, menstrual cycle length, and cervical fluid, Kindara is able to accurately predict ovulation and let you know when you’re most likely to become pregnant.
Kindara can also help you avoid pregnancy using the rules of the Fertility Awareness Method:
* Add a Cervical Fluid Peak indicator to apply the Peak +4 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method
* Add a Temperature Shift indicator to apply the Temperature Shift +3 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method and count the days in your post ovulation days of your cycle
* Interactive calendar and fertility chart that learns from your data and accurately predicts fertile days, ovulation, and menstruation
* Beautiful full screen fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
* Enter and track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Enter cervical fluid type and amount for each day
* Enter cervical fluid height and firmness for each day
* Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
* Track sexual intercourse and know which days you are most likely to conceive by utilizing our ovulation prediction feature
* Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests or other data right on your chart using the Custom Data feature
* Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, and anything else you like
* Comprehensive Knowledge Base to help you learn about the intricacies of your body
Connect & Share
* Interactive Community where you can connect with other users and promote productive cooperation
*Get feedback from women well-versed in the Fertility Awareness Method to help interpret your own temperature shifts and cervical fluid peak days of your cycle
* Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
* Seamlessly sync your account between your devices and our web portal
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel calm, confident, and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, no matter what their goal. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we know how to improve the app for future releases.
“Hands down - the best - Beautifully designed, scientifically accurate, clear and flexible enough to use for avoiding pregnancy or trying to conceive. My favourite, hands down, of the many apps I've tried.”
"Have used it to great success to get pregnant! Recommended it to a friend who also used it to get pregnant."
"Kindara impressed us from the 1st day we tried it (July 2012). The few features we once hoped for have been implemented. Communication with staff is like emailing sincere friends (quick replies, clear knowledge-based explanations, etc). Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
“Simple and impactful - I am happy to report that after over a year of daily use of the Kindara app, I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and have seen my little baby, heartbeat and little wiggles and all, healthy and growing in my belly for the first time! Of course I cried a few tears of joy and said some major prayers of thanks. I want to share those thanks with Kindara, as well. Kindara made it so easy to track the process of trying to conceive. I also greatly appreciated all of the videos and articles to help reassure and educate me on increasing my chances of conception…. The app is well designed and the team continues to make improvements for usability over time. I highly recommend the app to every woman I know to stay in touch with their bodies, whether trying to conceive or not.”
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker makes it fun and easy to get pregnant by tracking your menstrual cycle, ovulation, and symptoms. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Free ovulation calculator and calendar
Period tracker and predictor
Expert articles on fertility and trying to conceive
Data-driven predictor of fertility and ovulation calculator
Track your Period and menstrual cycle
Moods and physical symptoms
Weight and nutrition
Ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
Activity and exercise
Basal body temperature (BBT)
Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
Back up your data securely in the cloud
Chart your BBT, fertile days, cervical fluid (mucus), intercourse, and period
See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast
Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
#1 menstrual calendar, period diary, and predictor of fertile days
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker is the only fertility tracking app that integrates with wearable technology, such as FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
OVULINE IN THE NEWS
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
TechCrunch : “With Ovuline, the idea is to give women the power to improve their chances at conception by going beyond traditional means.”
Mashable: “Ovuline (Ovia Fertility) is a tracker that helps women keep tabs on their monthly cycles. The more information you input, the more intelligent it becomes when determining the prime time for babymaking...Number 1 must-have app for conception and pregnancy.”
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
◆ Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size and development
◆ Critical health alerts for pregnancy risks based on analysis of your data
◆ 400+ pregnancy articles and tools
◆ Calculate your due date based on date of conception and last menstrual period
Ovia Pregnancy tracker tracks your unique pregnancy from conception to birth. Track your pregnancy:
◆ WEIGHT GAIN
------- Track and chart your weight progress
------- Manage weight goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
------- Learn which symptoms are common for each week of your pregnancy
------- Track 100+ possible symptoms
------- Get immediate alerts if your symptoms indicate a health risk
------- Know if you’re getting the right nutrients for your baby’s development
------- Record daily servings of protein, grains, dairy, fruit, veggies, water
◆ PRENATAL VITAMINS AND MEDICATIONS
------- Learn what medications are safe or unsafe for pregnant moms
------- Track and remember to take your vitamins
------- Track your sleep
------- Connect Ovia with your WiFi sleep tracker through our website
------- Record your moods from moment to moment
------- Stay fit, track your workouts
◆ Symptoms lookup: Is this normal for pregnancy?
◆ Medication safety lookup: Is this safe to take during pregnancy?
◆ Food safety lookup: Is this safe to eat during pregnancy?
◆ Developed by Harvard scientists, pregnancy specialists, and fit moms
◆ All of your data is saved and analyzed so you can have a healthier, easier pregnancy
◆ Back up your data safely and securely in the cloud
◆ Guidelines for pregnancy based on your BMI, age, pregnancy day
◆ Customizable baby name and gender
◆ Dynamic timeline with articles and feedback
ADD PHOTOS, NOTES, TAGS, AND MILESTONES
◆ Document your special pregnancy moments and milestones
◆ Add photos of your belly, ultrasounds, baby shower, and so on
◆ Add notes and create tags to keep track of questions for your doctor, things to buy, baby names ideas, and so on
SHARE ON FACEBOOK, EMAIL, TEXT, TWITTER
All of your Ovia content is shareable. Share your pregnancy progress, milestones, baby development, and articles on Facebook, email, text and Twitter.
◆ Get daily reports on your pregnancy progress
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OVIA
◆ “I love that it’s individualized: it’s like the app is just for me, for my pregnancy.”
◆ “My pregnancy is going to be different than other people’s… It takes time and effort to take care of yourself and your baby, and it's nice to get information about me, and how to help me.”
OVIA IN THE NEWS
Ovia is the new pregnancy app from Ovuline, which has been featured in NYTIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE HISTORY AND SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA
Ovia is built and powered by Ovuline, a women’s health company that uses proprietary algorithms to help women conceive up to 3x faster and have healthier pregnancies. With over 1.5 million users and 150 million data points collected and analyzed, Ovuline is always improving its apps to help couples start healthy families.
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to email@example.com.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Charting app can be used with Billings method, designed with the Creighton model in mind. Compare 2 cycles and/or date range of days next to each other, including the temperature graphs.
Easily enter your daily information for your chart. Help remove the hassle out of keeping charting supplies on hand and on your person!
Take control of you fertility. For tracking ovulation and avoiding hormonal or barrier forms of birth control, whether you're trying to conceive or to avoid pregnancy this Natural family planning app is for you. Track your menstrual cycles, cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature as well as other physical symptoms relating to your fertile days.
The calculator only estimates the monthly menstruation cycle, but does it well.
Contrary to others calendars, you only need your cycle start date and the cycle time (average 28 days) to configure it.
And the calendar will show you your futures menstruals periods and ovulation.
Couples who are expecting a child can find the good periods. It is also especially useful for those who want to plan a weekend getaway or a weekend of sports. Finally, it will be useful to men who want to offer an evening to his wife, mistress, concubine or other.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual cyle history
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you.Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
The app has several reminder options that will display a notification when your period is due, when to take a pill, and other reminders.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
You have a small fertile window each month which usually starts 10 to 18 days after the first day of your period. This Ovulation Calculator App helps you quickly determine your most fertile days. It's amazingly easy:
- Step 1: Enter the first day of your last menstrual period
- Step 2: Enter the length of your menstrual cycle
The Ovulation Calculator instantly determines your six most fertile days in the current month and in each of the following four months. The results also include an estimated due date in case you conceive during that month.
Bene FarmaCity, allora è l'applicazione che fà per tè!!!
FarmaCity grazie al localizzatore integrato del tuo droid, cercherà le farmacie nelle vicinanze, indicandoti quelle aperte ed anche quelle chiuse.
Le informazioni sullo stato delle farmacie e le mappe vengono aggiornate (quando necessario) attraverso la rete WiFi o Mobile.
FarmaCity è in grado di monitorare oltre 17000 farmacie sul territorio Italiano
StreetView e Navigatore nuove funzioni integrate.
Se se sei proprietario di una farmacia, registrati sul portale http://www.farmacityweb.it. Potrai gestire in autonomia i turni del tuo negozio e tenere informato i tuoi clienti.
Developed by Twinbo snc, an Italian company specialized in mobile applications.
With a simple and intuitive Mr.Money is definitely the best program of its kind.
In just a few steps you can enter your income and expenses and have a snapshot of the situation monthly / yearly of your balance sheet.
The application includes the following features:
1) The two main buttons Input / Output allow you, quickly and easily, and you enter the relevant category.
2) Add custom categories in addition to the default, with the ability to associate an icon from the wide range available.
3) Always have an eye on the total income / expenditure and its useful.
4) Display all transactions entered grouped by day / month.
5) Graphs that allow you to monitor the situation Circulation monthly.
6) Find out what are the items that impact more on your expenses monthly / yearly
7) Export your data and import them into a spreadsheet
8) Automatic Backup Functions, thanks to our service clouding.
9) Widget for fast operation
There are no other words to describe Mr. Money. See for yourself the screeshot to see if this application is for you!
Supported languages: ITALIAN, ENGLISH, KOREAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH