'Fertility Diary 2015' is your simple, easy to use, elegant fertility,ovulation and period tracker and calendar.Just mark your first day of your period and the app does the rest.The app calculates your most fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle's possible fluctuations to help you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective days for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
● Period,Fertility,Ovulation,menstrual cycle monthly calendar and tracker.
● Supports cycle from 21 to 41 days.
● Pregnancy and Baby Gender prediction. (maybe baby)
● Maintains Period log and shows average cycle length.
● Tells most fertile days for Conception.
● Tells you expected due date if conceived today.
● Personalised home page which tells you your chances of conceiving for today and previous,last ovulation and period dates.
● Personalised calender shows dates marked with intimacy,ovulation days, fertile days, menstruation days and baby gender prediction.
● Mark Intimacy with ease of a click.
● HD Display
● Universal App ( Works on all android phones and tablets)
● Premium version - No Ads and no In app purchase
● Discreet icon name “F.D. 2015”
This app does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days. But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
Kindara can help you take control of your reproductive health by recording your fertility signs, including basal body temperature, cervical fluid, cervix position, and more.
By charting basal body temperature, menstrual cycle length, and cervical fluid, Kindara is able to accurately predict ovulation and let you know when you’re most likely to become pregnant.
Kindara can also help you avoid pregnancy using the rules of the Fertility Awareness Method:
* Add a Cervical Fluid Peak indicator to apply the Peak +4 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method
* Add a Temperature Shift indicator to apply the Temperature Shift +3 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method and count the days in your post ovulation days of your cycle
* Interactive calendar and fertility chart that learns from your data and accurately predicts fertile days, ovulation, and menstruation
* Beautiful full screen fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
* Enter and track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Enter cervical fluid type and amount for each day
* Enter cervical fluid height and firmness for each day
* Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
* Track sexual intercourse and know which days you are most likely to conceive by utilizing our ovulation prediction feature
* Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests or other data right on your chart using the Custom Data feature
* Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, and anything else you like
* Comprehensive Knowledge Base to help you learn about the intricacies of your body
Connect & Share
* Interactive Community where you can connect with other users and promote productive cooperation
*Get feedback from women well-versed in the Fertility Awareness Method to help interpret your own temperature shifts and cervical fluid peak days of your cycle
* Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
* Seamlessly sync your account between your devices and our web portal
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel calm, confident, and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, no matter what their goal. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, so we know how to improve the app for future releases.
“Hands down - the best - Beautifully designed, scientifically accurate, clear and flexible enough to use for avoiding pregnancy or trying to conceive. My favourite, hands down, of the many apps I've tried.”
"Have used it to great success to get pregnant! Recommended it to a friend who also used it to get pregnant."
"Kindara impressed us from the 1st day we tried it (July 2012). The few features we once hoped for have been implemented. Communication with staff is like emailing sincere friends (quick replies, clear knowledge-based explanations, etc). Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
“Simple and impactful - I am happy to report that after over a year of daily use of the Kindara app, I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and have seen my little baby, heartbeat and little wiggles and all, healthy and growing in my belly for the first time! Of course I cried a few tears of joy and said some major prayers of thanks. I want to share those thanks with Kindara, as well. Kindara made it so easy to track the process of trying to conceive. I also greatly appreciated all of the videos and articles to help reassure and educate me on increasing my chances of conception…. The app is well designed and the team continues to make improvements for usability over time. I highly recommend the app to every woman I know to stay in touch with their bodies, whether trying to conceive or not.”
Ovia Ovulation & Period is better than a period diary, fertility calculator, or a menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar. It is the only smart tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle. Based on personally recorded information on your period cycle, the app helps you recognize your fertility period or avoid it, even if you have irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period makes it simple to manage your reproductive health. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Track Critical Health Data
- Free ovulation and fertility tracker, calculator, and calendar
- Track moods, cervical fluid, basal body temperature for early signs of pregnancy(or conception?)
- Track symptoms for the entire body including sleep and lifestyle
- Track intercourse, weight, exercise, blood pressure, medications, and nutrition
- Record ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
- Ovia will use this data to create accurate, easy-to-understand fertility and health charts
- Receive updates on your fertility score and receive daily articles on fertility and conception
- Set goals based on BMI and customize weight, exercise, nutrition, and sleep goals
Free Key Features
- Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
- Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
- See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast with a monthly calendar showing your ovulation day, upcoming period, and fertile window.
- Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
- MyQ will help uncover connections between your health history and potential fertility issues you may experience
- Involve your partner with your Ovia Fertility account through Partner Share
Learn everything about conception and pregnancy through daily articles written by clinically validated professionals
Connects with FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive to get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
◆ Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size and development
◆ Critical health alerts for pregnancy risks based on analysis of your data
◆ 400+ pregnancy articles and tools
◆ Calculate your due date based on date of conception and last menstrual period
Ovia Pregnancy tracker tracks your unique pregnancy from conception to birth. Track your pregnancy:
◆ WEIGHT GAIN
------- Track and chart your weight progress
------- Manage weight goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
------- Learn which symptoms are common for each week of your pregnancy
------- Track 100+ possible symptoms
------- Get immediate alerts if your symptoms indicate a health risk
------- Know if you’re getting the right nutrients for your baby’s development
------- Record daily servings of protein, grains, dairy, fruit, veggies, water
◆ PRENATAL VITAMINS AND MEDICATIONS
------- Learn what medications are safe or unsafe for pregnant moms
------- Track and remember to take your vitamins
------- Track your sleep
------- Connect Ovia with your WiFi sleep tracker through our website
------- Record your moods from moment to moment
------- Stay fit, track your workouts
◆ Symptoms lookup: Is this normal for pregnancy?
◆ Medication safety lookup: Is this safe to take during pregnancy?
◆ Food safety lookup: Is this safe to eat during pregnancy?
◆ Developed by Harvard scientists, pregnancy specialists, and fit moms
◆ All of your data is saved and analyzed so you can have a healthier, easier pregnancy
◆ Back up your data safely and securely in the cloud
◆ Guidelines for pregnancy based on your BMI, age, pregnancy day
◆ Customizable baby name and gender
◆ Dynamic timeline with articles and feedback
ADD PHOTOS, NOTES, TAGS, AND MILESTONES
◆ Document your special pregnancy moments and milestones
◆ Add photos of your belly, ultrasounds, baby shower, and so on
◆ Add notes and create tags to keep track of questions for your doctor, things to buy, baby names ideas, and so on
SHARE ON FACEBOOK, EMAIL, TEXT, TWITTER
All of your Ovia content is shareable. Share your pregnancy progress, milestones, baby development, and articles on Facebook, email, text and Twitter.
◆ Get daily reports on your pregnancy progress
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OVIA
◆ “I love that it’s individualized: it’s like the app is just for me, for my pregnancy.”
◆ “My pregnancy is going to be different than other people’s… It takes time and effort to take care of yourself and your baby, and it's nice to get information about me, and how to help me.”
OVIA IN THE NEWS
Ovia is the new pregnancy app from Ovuline, which has been featured in NYTIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE HISTORY AND SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA
Ovia is built and powered by Ovuline, a women’s health company that uses proprietary algorithms to help women conceive up to 3x faster and have healthier pregnancies. With over 1.5 million users and 150 million data points collected and analyzed, Ovuline is always improving its apps to help couples start healthy families.
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health. For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indhay-Apps/1466476790244950
- Pregnancy Mode (New)
- Smartforecast for Periods, fertile days and ovulation,
- Password protection.
- Customizable calendar,
- Weight and Temperature Tracking (+ charts),
- Multiple Notifications (ex:Pill reminder, appointment with the doctor),
- Backup to SD card,
- Restore from SD card,
- Entry of symptoms according to the body parts,
- Entry of notes and facts.
- Many other features will be added !!
Charting app can be used with Billings method, designed with the Creighton model in mind. Compare 2 cycles and/or date range of days next to each other, including the temperature graphs.
Easily enter your daily information for your chart. Help remove the hassle out of keeping charting supplies on hand and on your person!
Take control of you fertility. For tracking ovulation and avoiding hormonal or barrier forms of birth control, whether you're trying to conceive or to avoid pregnancy this Natural family planning app is for you. Track your menstrual cycles, cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature as well as other physical symptoms relating to your fertile days.
!! THE MOST SIMPLE APP FOR WOMAN!!
User friendly and only useful information! No complicated tables or graphs!
Will show you the days of the month that your fertility is highest, and so the days when fertilization is more likely.
We will also indicate the days for pregnancy tests of blood and urine.
You can also know the date of sexual intercourse to most likely get the desired sex of the child.
! The data provided should not be used as contraceptives!
- The first day of menstruation
- Duration of cycle (about 28 days)
- Duration of menstruation (about 5 days)
- Add a note to each date of calendar.
- Check the most important days of the calendar.
- Predictions for 6 months in the future
- Last 3 months saving
- Days of ovulation
- Days of menstruation
- Fertile days
- Recommended periods of intercourse to favor the sex of unborn child
- Indication of the current day in the monthly cycle
- Indication of left days before the next menstrual period
- Proposal of a new automatic first day of menstruation at the end of the monthly cycle
- At each new month automatic recalculation for the next 6 months
- Interactive color calendar
- Send the calendar via e-mail
- Auto diagnosis
- Support mail
- Multi Language (English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Russian)
- Data protection switch
- Selectable Background images
Updates and new features in continuous release, even at the request of users.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Keywords: hemocytometer, cell counter, cell counting, count cells, hemocytometry, neubauer haemocytometer
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Bene FarmaCity, allora è l'applicazione che fà per tè!!!
FarmaCity grazie al localizzatore integrato del tuo droid, cercherà le farmacie nelle vicinanze, indicandoti quelle aperte ed anche quelle chiuse.
Le informazioni sullo stato delle farmacie e le mappe vengono aggiornate (quando necessario) attraverso la rete WiFi o Mobile.
FarmaCity è in grado di monitorare oltre 17000 farmacie sul territorio Italiano
StreetView e Navigatore nuove funzioni integrate.
Se se sei proprietario di una farmacia, registrati sul portale http://www.farmacityweb.it. Potrai gestire in autonomia i turni del tuo negozio e tenere informato i tuoi clienti.
Developed by Twinbo snc, an Italian company specialized in mobile applications.
With a simple and intuitive Mr.Money is definitely the best program of its kind.
In just a few steps you can enter your income and expenses and have a snapshot of the situation monthly / yearly of your balance sheet.
The application includes the following features:
1) The two main buttons Input / Output allow you, quickly and easily, and you enter the relevant category.
2) Add custom categories in addition to the default, with the ability to associate an icon from the wide range available.
3) Always have an eye on the total income / expenditure and its useful.
4) Display all transactions entered grouped by day / month.
5) Graphs that allow you to monitor the situation Circulation monthly.
6) Find out what are the items that impact more on your expenses monthly / yearly
7) Export your data and import them into a spreadsheet
8) Automatic Backup Functions, thanks to our service clouding.
9) Widget for fast operation
There are no other words to describe Mr. Money. See for yourself the screeshot to see if this application is for you!
Supported languages: ITALIAN, ENGLISH, KOREAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH