Rules: Tic-tac-toe, or Noughts and Crosses, Xs and Os (in Ireland), X and 0 (in India), XO (in Serbia, pronounced EexOx)is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Bluetooth Tic Tac Toe supports three game modes:
- One Player, where you can play against your Android device.
- Two Player, where you can play against other person on the same phone, and
- Bluetooth game, where you can play against other person over Bluetooth connection.
- Beautiful graphics
- Configurable player names
- Did we say playing over Bluetooth?
Anyway, it’s a great way to pass the time, doesn’t matter how old you are. ;)
Deploy your ships and prepare for war!
PLEASE NOTE, that this game is in the very early stage of development so bugs and/or compatibility issues may occur. If you are the one affected please contact me on my e-mail (if you write about an issue only in a review I won't be able reach you to get important details).
Sorry for inconveniences and disappointment caused.
1. Good graphics, including explosion, water, fire and
seagulls animations all created with 3D tools.
2. High quality sound effects.
3. Possibility of playing via bluetooth.
4. Online gamming.
5. Constant updates, and improvements.
6. Developers openness to sugestions concerning improvements.
This is a version with advertisement.
The benefits done with the full version will be used to finance the host of the server.
This is the first "Belote" game playable in network or with Bluetooth!!
On Internet, it is now possible to join a running game, by replacing an AI player. So you don't need anymore to wait other players to start a game!
You can play classic Belote or Belote Coinchée.
You can choose to play alone against 3 Artificial Intelligences, play using Bluetooth with one friend, or play using internet ia game with 3 other players.
IAs have a very nice level.
During game, you can take a look at current game configuration by clicking on "Menu/Game Settings".
You can leave your current game, et continue it later (solo only).
To "coinche", touch rapidly 2 times the playmats.
To see the last trick, touch the playmats when it is tour turn to play.
To see the last 5 scores, touch the score window.
Some time the connection to a game can fail. In this case, leave and join a new time the game.
For the moment, you can play with only one friend on Bluetooth.
The internet server that manages games is still in beta version.
Send me all your advices, remarks or encountered bugs.
To see the rules, look at http://www.pagat.com/jass/belote.html.
Creation of player account to play on Internet
Player statistics on Internet
Creation of tournament
* You can play chess with your friends either face to face or via Bluetooth.
* Option for playing with computer is available
* Wonderful User interface
* If you are playing via Bluetooth, if required you can chat with your friend as well
- Play via Bluetooth
- Chat via Bluetooth
- Play with Computer
- Wonderful User interface,intelligent AI
TicTacToe is a very nice game you have to connect four cells
- Full version
- No ads (free)
- Play with your kid
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- Online multiplayer mode with ELO rating system, badges & HeyZap ELO ranking
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it's your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through HeyZap
- HeyZap leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
Online Play Hints:
This game mode features an ELO ranking system, player stats and HeyZap integration.
It is possible to minimize StrikeFour or turn off the screen while searching opponents on devices with at least 256 MB RAM.
You will receive a status bar notification and the device vibrates if a match is found.
Important: Background opponent search terminates automatically after 10 minutes to prevent unintended battery drain.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required for multiplayer and used by HeyZap / Admob
READ_PHONE_STATE is required by TapJoy for the offerwall
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for multiplayer
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
You are captain of an old discharged debris hauler ship threatened by asteroids.
Survive as long as possible to score in the online ranking.
Your current online rank is displayed in realtime while you play.
If you have problems running the game contact us by mail.
The game is lost if the character reaches the bottom of your display - but beware, it gets more challenging over time!
NEW: Challenge your friends over bluetooth!
MathJumper is both entertaining and educational, improving your arithmetic skills and keeping you mentally young.
- 3 difficulty settings (preschool, highschool, college)
- 5 different characters giving you score bonuses
- Bluetooth multiplayer to challenge your friends
- OpenFeint enabled leaderboards (calculate faster than your opponents worldwide)
- A total of 17 achievements to be unlocked through OpenFeint
- Gesture Trainer to learn hand-writing numbers & operators
This game has a broad target audience from kids to seniors - whether it's just for fun, as a highscore challenge, math trainer to exercise your arithmetic skills or a daily workout to keep yourself mentally young.
Try out MathJumper LITE first!
Hint: OpenFeint leaderboards & achievements are compatible between MathJumper and MathJumperLite!
Permissions: INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used by OpenFeint, WAKE_LOCK and BLUETOOTH for bluetooth multiplayer