One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- Online multiplayer mode with ELO rating system, badges & HeyZap ELO ranking
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it's your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through HeyZap
- HeyZap leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
Online Play Hints:
This game mode features an ELO ranking system, player stats and HeyZap integration.
It is possible to minimize StrikeFour or turn off the screen while searching opponents on devices with at least 256 MB RAM.
You will receive a status bar notification and the device vibrates if a match is found.
Important: Background opponent search terminates automatically after 10 minutes to prevent unintended battery drain.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required for multiplayer and used by HeyZap / Admob
READ_PHONE_STATE is required by TapJoy for the offerwall
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for multiplayer
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
The game is lost if the character reaches the bottom of your display - but beware, it gets more challenging over time!
NEW: Challenge your friends over bluetooth!
MathJumper is both entertaining and educational, improving your arithmetic skills and keeping you mentally young.
- 3 difficulty settings (preschool, highschool, college)
- 5 different characters giving you score bonuses
- Bluetooth multiplayer to challenge your friends
- OpenFeint enabled leaderboards (calculate faster than your opponents worldwide)
- A total of 17 achievements to be unlocked through OpenFeint
- Gesture Trainer to learn hand-writing numbers & operators
This game has a broad target audience from kids to seniors - whether it's just for fun, as a highscore challenge, math trainer to exercise your arithmetic skills or a daily workout to keep yourself mentally young.
Try out MathJumper LITE first!
Hint: OpenFeint leaderboards & achievements are compatible between MathJumper and MathJumperLite!
Permissions: INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used by OpenFeint, WAKE_LOCK and BLUETOOTH for bluetooth multiplayer
You are captain of an old discharged debris hauler ship threatened by asteroids.
Survive as long as possible to score in the online ranking.
Your current online rank is displayed in realtime while you play.
If you have problems running the game contact us by mail.