***PHONE ONLY - NOT SIZED FOR TABLET***
You asked for it and waited patiently...now it's unleashed!
Are you brave enough to play?
* 14 locations
* over 50 animations
* dozens of items
* new characters
Want to continue your experience? Look for Mystique Ch3: Obitus on the marketplace.
This Kids 3D ABC Education Free Game is addictive, simple & enjoyable to play. There are THREE games!
Game 1 - Memo Game : 3 level to test your skills. Start with the easy level first before going up.
Game 2 - Puzzle Game : 24 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Choose a picture / frames and play with it.
Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
karthik k June 11, 2013
Karthik Kids studees very good
Kag Munir July 14, 2013
Great app I like it and I can't stop playing it
It is a 100 levels of block game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
- You can pause the game and resume later.
- We've put together the best collection of animal cartoons and videos for you to enjoy while on the go.
- It is a 100 levels of block game.
- Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
# Free to play! Take it anywhere on your mobile device.
# This free version includes 3D letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
# 3 different kinds of memory game.
# 26 different Jigsaw Puzzle Games
# Songs and shows that makes learning ABC enjoyable
# Colorful and vivid graphics.
# Play the Kids ABC Educational Games on your android device
# Application is totally free and intended for pre-school. Kindergarten and school going kids.
# Supports tablets and phones, MDPI, HDPI, XHDPI, mid-size, large, x-large and HD screens;
# The jigsaw puzzle game contains a huge number of unique puzzles. All of them are beautiful images with lovely characters you know well from the movie.
# Drag the pieces to the right place to create the image. Try to complete all levels and you will get the extra bonus, you'll love this game! Download it free to your android phone.
# We shall be updating with more different pictures to make it more interesting. Enjoy the FREE Game now.
# Kids ABC Educational Free Game is the perfect game for kids, who are learning their ABC’s. Check out all these wonderful graphics and different things you can do in this Kids ABC Education Game Online.
# Please do share with your buddies too !!! They will enjoy it as much as you do!!! Thank you...
######DOWNLOAD KIDS ABC EDUCATION FREE GAME NOW ######
Best learning program for children of all ages.
36 games for kids.
Our games don’t feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Your goal is to find boss of this house and destroy it . Will you be able to do it?
Do you like horrors? Then you will love this game!
Awesome graphics and difficult puzzles! This will be a scary adventure...
Using all of your logic and nerves will be the only way to get to the end of this fantastic horror themed adventure.
PLAY 100% FREE
VKontakte - http://vk.com/3creator
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/VIDI-Games/641888419181305
Zombicide is a collaborative game for 1 to 6 players, for 13 years old and up. A game lasts from 20min (beginner board) to 3 hours (expert board).
Each player controls from one to four "survivors", human beings in a zombie-infested town. In fact, "survivors" hastily change to "hunters" to smash zombies through and through. However, the team must constantly keep the balance between survival and slaughter: as the zombicide's going on, the "Danger level" is going up and the infected are growing in numbers. Any misstep can turn to disaster.
Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool minis in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly kept between "beat'em up" and "survival horror" as characters keep on turning from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest.
The Zombicide Companion App serves as a digital replacement for the Survival Identity Cards used in the boardgame to keep track of each character’s equipment inventory, experience and skills. But the app goes beyond that, offering players some cool extra aids as well.
– Features –
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control you survivors inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• Keeping track of your survivor’s experience has never been easier. Add XP by ticking off what zombies you killed and your Danger Bar is automatically updated.
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 6 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
More from developer
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- Online multiplayer mode with ELO rating system, badges & HeyZap ELO ranking
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it's your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through HeyZap
- HeyZap leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
Online Play Hints:
This game mode features an ELO ranking system, player stats and HeyZap integration.
It is possible to minimize StrikeFour or turn off the screen while searching opponents on devices with at least 256 MB RAM.
You will receive a status bar notification and the device vibrates if a match is found.
Important: Background opponent search terminates automatically after 10 minutes to prevent unintended battery drain.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required for multiplayer and used by HeyZap / Admob
READ_PHONE_STATE is required by TapJoy for the offerwall
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for multiplayer
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
You are captain of an old discharged debris hauler ship threatened by asteroids.
Survive as long as possible to score in the online ranking.
Your current online rank is displayed in realtime while you play.
If you have problems running the game contact us by mail.
The game is lost if the character reaches the bottom of your display - but beware, it gets more challenging over time!
NEW: Challenge your friends over bluetooth!
MathJumper is both entertaining and educational, improving your arithmetic skills and keeping you mentally young.
- 3 difficulty settings (preschool, highschool, college)
- 5 different characters giving you score bonuses
- Bluetooth multiplayer to challenge your friends
- OpenFeint enabled leaderboards (calculate faster than your opponents worldwide)
- A total of 17 achievements to be unlocked through OpenFeint
- Gesture Trainer to learn hand-writing numbers & operators
This game has a broad target audience from kids to seniors - whether it's just for fun, as a highscore challenge, math trainer to exercise your arithmetic skills or a daily workout to keep yourself mentally young.
Try out MathJumper LITE first!
Hint: OpenFeint leaderboards & achievements are compatible between MathJumper and MathJumperLite!
Permissions: INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used by OpenFeint, WAKE_LOCK and BLUETOOTH for bluetooth multiplayer