- Drawing up of the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of history of a family and person;
- Construction of a general family tree;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branch;
- Drawing up of the generate lists;
- Drawing up of the picture album of a family;
- Drawing up of the video album of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- Birthday Reminder;
- Archiving and decompressing a ZIP;
- Import/Export GEDCOM.
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer) .
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device) .
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member .
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later .
- Browse events calendar (birth, death) for each month . Today's events are highlighted.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
 One active family at a time (check full version for unlimited families).
 Limited export times for families with more than 200 members (check full version for unlimited export).
 Limited tree navigation (check full version for unlimited navigation).
 One bookmark (check full version for unlimited bookmarks).
 Limited calendar browsing (check full version for unlimited browsing).
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.
Launch the app, then enter your GeneaNet username and password. Your family tree will be automatically imported and you can view it even if you're off line.
- 4-generation and 5-generation dynamic family tree,
- Search engine.
Pedigree and family view:
- Full name, date and place of birth, baptism and death, alternate names, etc.,
- Picture (hi-res with Wi-Fi and 3G+),
- Spouses and children,
- Individual and family notes (HTML supported),
- Godparents and witnesses,
- Other parents (siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).
If you have multiple GeneaNet accounts, just log in to another account to import a new family tree.
An upcoming version of this app will enable your family tree to be edited.
Enjoy your genealogy reaserch with GeneaNet, the web site for genealogists!
*Available in 9 languages, GeneaNet was launched in 1996 by genealogy enthusiasts. You can search the GeneaNet database, build your family tree, import a GEDCOM file and share with other members for free! To take advantage of some additional features and options, you can subscribe to the GeneaNet Club Privilege.