- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
*Currently supporting devices running Android 4.0+
**Jelly requests permission to use your device location to help route questions and answers
**If you would like to help test new Jelly features join our Android beta: https://plus.google.com/communities/108020468206850882231
Short questions and short answers (140 characters).
Ask anything you consider worth asking the public.
+ask (plusask) a question to promote it and get opinions from more people.
Trending tab displays the questions +asked (promoted) by most of the users.
Is the app Twitter version of AskReddit/Yahoo Answers/Quora? You may say so if you ask me.
The app is a Q&A centric one instead of being people/user centric sites like Ask.fm.
Ever spent too much time figuring out what phone to buy, which doctor to visit or which app to download? We help you connect with people you trust who have been through a similar experience. Its your own personalized Whatsapp for recommendations and Quora for answers.
So, what are you waiting for? Want a recommendation? Tink It!
At Chrono we are connecting the dots to understand how seemingly unrelated events are interdependent/interconnected using crowdsourcing.
As the information age is growing, our dependency on each other is increasing. The world today no longer exists in silo, but there is a growing global interdependency. To succeed in such a globally connected space, it is important to understand the domino effects of natural, political, social, economical events in one part of the world on the other parts of the world. Mapping out these interdependencies will help us better understand how things work and make better choices.
How it works?
Chrono is designed to harness common user experience and knowledge. Users can:
- Create an event
- Join connecting events
- Copy events and paths created by others
- Users can vote on each connection and the app will maintain the path that gets the highest votes. It is a very democratic process.
- View statistics in profile
What is an event?
Event in Chrono app is a world incident that ever happened in the past or currently happening or going to happen in future. Below are few examples:
• Random events – Traffic in highway 101 / Strange smell in Fremont, CA / Construction going on at railway line near Chicago
• Political – Debt crisis in Greece / End of Iraq War / GOP presidential race
• Financial – Google stock price goes up by 1% / Dollar value increases / Oil price goes down in United States / Coffee price increases
• Natural Phenomenon – Earthquake in Alaska / Tsunami in Japan in 2011 / Hurricane Katrina / Drought in California
• Social – Arab spring / protest against government in Hong Kong
• Astronomical event – star alignment on Monday / Full moon day / Solar eclipse
• Company events – Larry Ellison steps down as Oracle CEO/ Apple launches iPhone 6 / Microsoft releases Windows 8
What is a path?
Path is a sequence of connected events in which one event impacts the other event in Chronological order. These events could be of same domain or different domain. Below are few examples:
• Protest against government in Hong Kong → Government imposes curfew in Hong Kong → Hong Kong stock market crashes and goes down by 5% → World stock market is down by average of 2%
• Drought condition in California 3 years in a row → 17 K Job Lost → CA Economy loses $2.2 Billion
• Earthquake off the coast of Japan → Tsunami in Japan → A Hitachi factory north of Tokyo that makes 60% of the world’s supply of airflow sensors was shut down → General Motors to shut a plant in Shreveport, Louisiana for a week and Peugeot-Citroen to cut back production at most of its European plants
Linkry allows you to discover professionals around you based on Geo-localization and interests, a global community of real people ready to help and support each other. On Linkry, you’ll meet founders, engineers, designers, investors, advisers, marketers, mentors, and more. You might even make your next hire, find your next job, or close your next business deal on Linkry.
Why to install tens of individual apps for each social network when you can access all of them in only one app, that is Social Networks All in One app.
You can access many social networks through this app, few are listed below :
We Heart It
This e-book recommend the Top 50( revised ) Social Bookmarking sites to help you boost
your Business Online and It is Totally Free for Download .
if you like this e-book ; remember to buy a copy "Blogging By Million,Earn by Millions" which provide
a total Insight into Blogging for Business , and Social Media Marketing . The ebook format is available at
http://www.blogbymillion1.com (Indonesian )
http://www.thaidigidownload.com ( Thai )
http://www.xindigidownload.com ( chinese )
to look inside "Blogging by Million, Earn by Millions" paperback version ;please visit Amazon/blogging by million .
The iSpark is a Mobile Social Network that is built around you, no matter where you are and here is how it works. First of all you type in what activity you are in the mood to do and let the localization algorithm do the rest. What the algorithm does is it finds all the people who want to do the same activity as you, for example,
** Watch a movie
** Take time out for a cup of coffee
** Even participate in a sporting activity
Let’s set the scene:
You are a freshman on campus. You would really love to get to know a few people, but you are finding it hard to make new friends. So you decide to see if iSpark can help you with this. So you put in iSpark:
** I am: A student
** I am in the mood to: Go and see a movie
Now this is the clever bit: iSpark will search 3 kilometers or 1.8 miles around the position you are currently in, and it will find all the people who are in the mood to go and see a movie. If you think that iSpark has found a few people you would like to go and see the movie with, then all you need to do is send them an invitation, wait for iSpark to do its thing and hopefully your invitations will be accepted, if so, you then choose which person or people you would like to go to the movies with. It’s as simple and as fast as that.
Remember the moods you put into iSpark are temporal, which means every search you make is only available for 7 hours. After such time, you will need to check in again in order to make or receive new invitations.
The iSpark Team.
iSpark, LLC. All rights Reserved 2015
Miami, FL, US.