This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
• authenticate to your computer and your corporate network
• decrypt emails and files
• authenticate and confirm virtually any transaction initiated on a web application
• digitally sign content, forms and transactions.
• on platforms with NFC support, this application can be used as your virtual physical access badge providing access into buildings and secured locations.
Mobile Smart Credential Benefits
The Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Smart Credential is far more secure, convenient, easy to use, and provides support for a number of authentication, malware protection, information protection and digital signature needs. Leveraging the capabilities within your mobile phone, the mobile smart credential addresses the shortfall of physical smart cards, hardware OTP’s and USB tokens with a truly multi-purpose that is always in hand.
Innovative application that is part of an enterprise authentication framework
The Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile Smart Credential provides an innovative yet relevant authentication solution and is deployed on the IdentityGuard enterprise authentication platform. IdentityGuard’s comprehensive capabilities are designed to meet authentication needs across your organization including embedded support for diverse user group needs, cloud security, mobile security, and adaptive authentication all on a platform with unmatched deployment flexibility and agility.
Derived Mobile Smart Credential
When this feature is configured, Entrust IdentityGuard users who have a physical smart credential (plastic smart card) or an Entrust profile (.EPF file) can use it to obtain a smart credential encoded on a mobile device. Users gain the convenience of a having a highly secure credential on a device they already carry with them without repeating enrolment or other processes already completed to obtain the original smart card or Entrust profile.
Activating your Mobile Smart Credential
Entrust Mobile Smart Credential can only be used in conjunction with credential issuing organizations that have created an Entrust IdentityGuard account for you. To use the application, you will need to activate the Mobile Smart Credential with your credential issuer. Once you have downloaded the application please consult the organization you whom you wish to use the Mobile Smart Credential for activation instructions.
The Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile application is supported on Android OS 2.3 or later
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
is an Instagram plugin, which helps to download image and video post from PUBLIC profile in fast and easy way. Moreover, the offline videos can be view in a built-in player with looping mode.
☆ How to use ☆
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open SuperDownloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
Downloader Instagram app (photos and videos)
Downloader Vine app (videos)
* Fast and easy to use.
* Extracts all most all installed application
* No ROOT access required.
* By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/APK Extractor/.
* Provided Search option to search applications.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk
How To Use
1. Install the App you are willng to use with Facebook SDK.
2. Choose your App package name from the list.
3. Press GetHashKey button.
GitHub : https://github.com/aivarsda/KeyGenTool/tree/master
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
User can install and uninstall the application.
User can take backup of the .apk for future use and sharing.
User can share the installed application the other user via. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, Email etc.
App allow to view all the downloaded application that are saved either on sdcard or internal memory.
User can launch any installed the application.
User can share the Google Play Store link to other user for download reference.
MultiTool gives this chance, as it gathers, all in one, the commonest tools and utilities for smartphones. It consists
in 9 utilities: flashlight, compass/map, notepad, units converter, timer, stopwatch, percentage calculator, device's info, and equation solver.
- Flashlight: It uses the brightness of the screen and the flash of the camera to turn your device into a flashlight.
- Compass/Map: Utility that consists of a compass and a map that can position you when you have the GPS on.
- Notepad: Classical notepad that allows you to take notes wherever you want in the easiest way.
- Units Converter: You will be able to convert unities of different magnitudes very fast with this tool.
- Chronometer: Intuitive chronometer that shows you partial laps.
- Timer: Practical timer that will warn you at the end of the countdown.
- Percentage calculator: It can calculate increase and discount of a percentage (VAT, bargains...).
- Device's info: It shows you all the technical information of your device, such as the Android version or the screen resolution.
- Equation solver: By introducing the coefficients of the equation, this tool calculates the solutions of that equation.
¡What's more, it allows you to erase the data dynamically!
You can do it by shaking the smartphone from side to side, or you can move the hand above the screen from right to left, or vice versa.
You can buy an ad-free version of MultiTool!
If you find any bug or you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact us!
(Note: The access to camera's LED depends on the manufaturer and the model of your device. If you find out that the LED flashlight is not running on your device, we would thank you if you could send us an email informing about your device model, so we could add more supported devices for that function.)
C와 헤더파일, C++, JAVA 등을 작성/편집할 수 있습니다.
1. 편집할 때 실시간으로 키워드나 주석 하이라이팅 됨
2. 뷰어로 전환하여 편리하게 볼 수 있음
3. "새로만들기" 하여 새로 소스코드를 만들 수 있음
이제 더이상 이동간에 노트북을 꺼내지 않아도 됩니다!!
(제가 항상 그러거든요...)
차후에 지속적인 업데이트를 통해서 버그를 줄이고
혁신적인 기능을 제공할 계획입니다!!
(4차 업데이트까지 이미 구상완료)
개발자님들의 많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^
연락처 : email@example.com
블로그 : http://blog.naver.com/0511kwon.do
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Tap Ultralight card to Android device (ensure screen states the data was saved).
Next use the Ultralight card as intended.
Finally, tap the Ultralight card back to the phone to view if the card data has changed.
This app can help determine if a system using Ultralight cards may be susceptible to reset attacks.
You would need to decompile and recompile this app to solve the challenge.