This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
Refill your minutes from your phone instantly. As soon as you pay the plan you choose will be added to your phone automatically and instantly.
3 Ways to pay:
Web/ App https://md.cellpay.us/
Text "pay" without quotes to 308-210-8644
Text pay is only activated after you have made your first payment by Web/or phone.
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
The most simple and intuitive interface of the application will help you create styles fast and fan!
Dynamic preview will help you achieve the results you desire!
THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION OF THE APPLICATION!
YOU CAN NOT SAVE .XML FILES IN THIS VERSION!
• Multi-language interface: Russian(RU) and English(ENG)
• Creating styles
• Create gradients
• Select a color using the RGB palette and save it to the Library
• Intuitive interface
• Color library will allow you to keep those colors that you still will be useful
TAKE PART IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE APPLICATION :
• Send us your suggestions and ideas on our EMail
• The best ideas will be included in the next updates!
This application is a developer tools for designers.
User can install and uninstall the application.
User can take backup of the .apk for future use and sharing.
User can share the installed application the other user via. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, Email etc.
App allow to view all the downloaded application that are saved either on sdcard or internal memory.
User can launch any installed the application.
User can share the Google Play Store link to other user for download reference.
* Fast and easy to use.
* Extracts all most all installed application
* No ROOT access required.
* By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/APK Extractor/.
* Provided Search option to search applications.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
- LG G3 Phone is now Full Supported
- LG phones like G2 with IR transmitter are not compliant with Google directives of Android 4.4 KitKat respect infrared so on these devices infrared may not work
- SONY users may not use builtin infrared, this is not an app limitation, but a SONY problem, SONY is not compliant with Google directives.
For all devices that doesn't have a compatible IR transmitter, we suggest to use an external IR dongle on headphone connector. IRDroid V1 is fulli tested and supported.
Why have I to buy a new remote controller (like Logitech Harmony Remote) when I have an Android phone? It does much more at a smaller price and you can take it with you anywhere!
This application (the 1st and only that work through network connection and infrared) is very simple, use it to enable the two secret service menu of LG TVs, so you can have extra functionality like DIVX and DVR and much more! In addition to that, the app is also a remote controller and allows you to use the DVR functionality. You can control all TV models from the old to the newer. Only 2011 models supports network connection, for all other models you must use infrared. Supported infrared are phones with builtin infrared transmitter o infrared dongle like IRDroid V1.0 (open source project at www.irdorid.com) connected to headphone connector. The application is tested with 42LW650G and some 2013 / 2014 models.
This is an unofficial LG application. It lets you enter and edit the parameters and the features (THX, THX cinema, DVR, DIVX, USB, Language ... ) of the LG televisions equipped with WIFI or Ethernet connection, by entering the two secret Service Menu 1 and 2. Editing parameters and functions in the secret menus can damage or cause malfunctioning of the TV device if used without expertise. These damages could invalidate the warranty. Some of the devices could miss some of the software features. The user is responsible for every action made with this application and underwrites the full responsibility for that. The company and its employees disclaim all responsibility for damages caused to person or things consequent to the use of this software.
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
Batch Renamer allows you to rename multiple files at the same time following the rules you define. The app is designed to be usable and simple for all users. You can find a simple tutorial here: http://youtu.be/qgN7iE_Y_K8
You can install the app also on phones, but when rating please consider that it will be optimized for small screens in the upcoming versions.
This app has been tested but should be considered as beta for now. Use at your own risk.
★ User friendly
★ Regex support (Java syntax)
★ Rename media files (media scan will not be launched, there are many ways to do so, the simplest is reboot the device)
★ Root support
★ No ads
★ Accessibility support (contact me if you find missing content descriptions)
★ Optimized interface for smaller screens
★ Info on the rename progress (in addition to the existing notification)
★ More rules coming!
★ Graphical tutorial on first launch
★ File picker
★ Other wonderful things!
I'll be happy to hear from you for any suggestion, bug, or feedback. Please click "Contact developer" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help translate the app in other languages you can contribute here: https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=6fa2c02276b82ed1650a36a7ffbd0a57 (if the language you want to translate in is missing write me, I'll be happy to add it)
- Sara Bressan (beta testing)
batch, bulk, directory, file, filename, folder, format, image, photo, pict, picture, regex, regexpr, regular expression, rename
Tap Ultralight card to Android device (ensure screen states the data was saved).
Next use the Ultralight card as intended.
Finally, tap the Ultralight card back to the phone to view if the card data has changed.
This app can help determine if a system using Ultralight cards may be susceptible to reset attacks.
You would need to decompile and recompile this app to solve the challenge.