Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler (in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus), it will helps you to learn the language!
This language translator app also provides the offline translator or offline dictionary without internet where the translated languages will be saved for offline learning like a english dictionary or other languages offline dictionary book buddy. The camera english translator feature to translate using camera will be included in pro feature app software program update as well.
This language converter or language translator app free for download on Android is best to act as interpreter train and learn foreign language. You can have translation from english to any languages including quran translation, have this language translator dictionary to act like free thesaurus or oxford english dictionary, and enjoy the free google translator or bing translator services.
Translator languages included:
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino / Tagalog, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gurajati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian / Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Arabic قاموس اللغة الإنجليزية
Armenian անգլերեն հայերեն բառարան
Bengali ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলা অভিধান
Belarusian англійская беларускі слоўнік
Bosnian bosanski rječnik
Chinese 英汉词典 英漢詞典
Croatian hrvatski rječnik
Czech anglicky český slovník
Danish Engelsk Dansk ordbog
Dutch Engels Nederlands woordenboek
Filipino / Tagalog
Finnish Englanti Suomi sanakirja
French Dictionnaire français anglais
German Englisch Deutsch-Wörterbuch
Greek Αγγλικά Ελληνικά λεξικό
Gurajati ઇંગલિશ શબ્દકોશ
Hebrew מילון עברית אנגלית
Hindi India अंग्रेजी हिन्दी शब्दकोश
Hmong phau ntawv txhais lus
Hungarian angol magyar szótár
Indonesian kamus indonesia inggris
Italian Italy inglese dizionario italiano
Japanese Japan 英語日本語辞書
Javanese kamus jawa
Kannada ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ನಿಘಂಟು
Korean Korea 영어 한국어 사전
Malay kamus melayu inggeris
Maltese dizzjunarju Ingliż
Marathi इंग्रजी मराठी शब्दकोश
Mongolian англи монгол толь бичиг
Nepali अंग्रेजी नेपाली शब्दकोश
Norwegian engelsk norsk ordbok
Persian / Farsi انگلیسی فارسی
Polish Słownik angielsko polski
Portuguese Dicionário Inglês Português
Punjabi ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕੋਸ਼
Romanian engleză dicționar română
Russian Russia английский русский словарь
Serbian Енглески речник српски
Slovak angličtina slovenský slovník
Slovenian Angleško slovenski slovar
Spanish Inglés diccionario español
Swedish engelska svenska ordbok
Tamil தமிழ் அகராதி
Telugu ఆంగ్లం తెలుగు నిఘంటువు
Turkish ingilizce türkçe sözlük
Ukrainian англійська український словник
Urdu انگریزی اردو لغت
Vietnamese Từ điển tiếng việt tiếng anh
Yiddish ענגליש ייִדיש ווערטערבוך
Yoruba Gẹẹsi itumọ
Includes offline dictionary.
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Spanish Translator is now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Korean, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the language of your choice using the Daily Word feature.
Learning with traducir or traductor for traductor ingles is like reading a spanish book to learn spanish pronounciation and improve spanish skills. You can study english or study spanish.
You can take cources like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone or itranslate to learn German or Español and free text translator helps you with Spanish language.
The Spanish translator helps in Mexican español language learning or standard español phrases or sentences by define words in wiki with pronunciation.
This translater app is useful to learn английский and 学习英语 to translate text and translate language
Use the power of google and other engines to translate spoken word or words and translate spanish.
You want to learn english or practice english, or learn languages othan than english or ingles
- A great multi language tutor for many languages
- Build your vocabulary
- Spanish for kids
- Learn mandarin chinese
- Free learning english lesson or Speak english
(*) Remove Ads: After buying, please restart your application (quit and open again) to take effect.
- Offline dictionary
- Camera Dictionary:
+ Recognize word text from the camera of your phone and provide online translation
+ no need to input text or capture text. It will recognize text and pharse automatically and translate English to Arabic .
- Voice and Text Dict: support voice and text searching
How to user Camera Dictionary:
- Click on the Camera icon in the Action Bar.
- The camera screen will be activated with a lighting rectangle box, move your phone and make sure words will be inside the lighting rectangle box. The word detection progress will continuously run and show all possible meanings of searching items that captured by the camera screen.
Once you see the words you are searching for and you want to pause the camera\'s scanning progress, click on the lighting regtangle box.
- The program will pop up a notice for "Pause scanning" and stop scanning words.
- You can resume by re-clicking the rectangle box, it will show the notice Resume scanning and continue the searching.
- Wait for Camera auto focus or you can swipe from left to right (in rectange) to trigger the camera auto focus
- Under certain angles light sources can creat a Glossy reflection. And this can create issues with camera recognition.
- Work well in normal condition (enough light condition)
With this app, you can translate text simply by taking a picture of it!
Here's how to do it:
(1) Take a photo of the text you would like to translate. Be sure that the text you want to translate is clear.
(2) After taking the photo, you'll be taken to a screen where you can crop the text you want to translate. Be sure that only the text is selected in the crop box.
(3) Once you crop the text, the app will attempt to recognize the text that you selected. If the text looks correct, hit the "translate" button.
(4) The app will then translate the text for you into the language you desire!
- Extremely fast search allows you to view results as you type.
- Results are ordered by reverence, with the best matches up the top
- Search using english, romaji, kanji or kana
- Advanced search features such as wildcards and logical AND (& for many characters, ? for single characters, & for AND)
- Includes handwriting recognition and component lookup to easily input kanji
- Entering in conjugated verbs will match the dictionary form (食べます -> 食べる)
- Filter words by categories such as part of speech, field, terminology, JLPT or dialect
- Includes audio pronunciation for many words (requires internet connection)
- Example sentences include reading and links word entries
- Verb conjugation charts show how to conjugate verbs
- Includes common compounds for words and kanji
- Add notes to entries to leave yourself reminders
- Tag words to create lists which can be exported to csv or anki format
- History of items you have recently searched
- Includes animated stroke order diagrams to see how to write kanji
- Includes kana table
>> 三個星 必備片語
>> 二個星 常用片語
>> 一個星 常備片語
4. 按 A - Z 分類,按常用頻率分類。
6. 所有片語都可以發音，所有例句也全部可以發音，如果聲音檔不在裝置上，會自動由網路下載，請開啓網路享用全語音環境 (語音下載時請稍等候幾秒鐘)。
7. 這是免費版，歡迎升級付費專業 Pro 版，享受無廣告，可以自由 bookmark 最愛及測驗的功能。
Talking – app 是由 QLL 公司開發製作。本系列產品擁有超過五百五十萬的廣大用戶群,平均四顆半星的評價,是台灣語言教育類排行最佳的系列產品。
Q.L.L. Quick Language Learning Inc. Ltd. 快速語言學習系統設計股份有限公司是一家專業的語言學習內容軟體開發商，我們開發適合各種年齡層的語言學習手機軟體與小遊戲。
Why to use IGOST Russian Translator :
✓ Simple and attractive UI.
✓ Voice recognition.
✓ Default input language is English, you can also set your default input language in the settings .
✓ Reads loudly after translation, also the translated text is shown in English.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
What makes our document scanner app different from others? It is:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents, all functions available and free to use
2) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on user’s device, even without network connection
3) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document; select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, and highlight important elements using Marker tool
4) Import multiple images or PDF files with one click using built-in file browser
5) Save documents to where you wish (external SD card, for instance). Use settings to select destination folder
6) PDF to JPG converter allows you to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. All processing is performed locally right on user’s device-internet is not needed.
7) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognize and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on user’s device, and keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, as well as highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: Dropbox, Google docs, evernote, use mail services, Bluetooth or Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
from absolute beginners to advanced students of Japanese.
It focuses on displaying relevant data about words, kanji, examples and grammar points in a simple, clear and elegant manner. Tenjin makes suggestions, searches as you type, and shines at getting the user to the data he wants.
While the free version of Tenjin is the equal of other japanese dictionaries for android,
the unlocked version is on a class of it's own, with a few unique advanced features.
The first time you start Tenjin, it will download around 20MB (internet needed)...
Get help, tips, news for our "read Japanese" app or for the Tenjin Japanese dictionary : http://www.facebook.com/japanese.toolkit
• 300000 entries with very useful metadata (part of speech, stroke order diagrams, jlpt, usefulness...)
• multilingual (50 languages)
• powerful and unique search capabilities
• beginner friendly (customizable display with or without romaji or furigana)
• no need for a japanese keyboard
• a single reasonable purchase unlocks all advanced features and arguably turns Tenjin into the best Japanese dictionary for Android
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
Recognized languages include:
- Chinese simplified
- Chinese traditional
- Chinese simplified
- Chinese traditional
- Haitian creole
- Hmong daw
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*Print & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
★★ Contains 200,000 headwords, 7,000,000 example sentences, 50,000 audio files of native pronunciation
★★ It is more than just a dictionary and comes up with more functions without advertisement!!
Download this app now and feel the new language learning experience. You’ll feel that you’re being tutored by your own private teacher at anywhere and anytime. You can even become a language professional!
The database of LINE Dictionary is reversible and equipped with example sentences, word derivatives, idioms, and synonym-antonym. LINE Dictionary still offers many useful functions such as:
◆ Today’s Expression, Today's Proverb and Today’s Quote
◆ English-Indonesian Translator
◆ English-Indonesian User's translation and evaluation
◆ Audio pronunciation on each feature
◆ “Word Card” or word favorite list
You can directly share your language learning experience with your friends in Facebook, Twitter, or LINE Messenger through this app. Don’t worry about ads that will hinder your learning process. This app is designed without advertisement space for your usage convenience.
Download this application now, and master your language skill with us!!
If you are a student or someone else who wants to learn malay, this is the best app for you.
Malay is the national language of Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, and it is one of four official languages of Singapore.
60% off for the celebration of Oxford Dictionaries joining in.
This is the License for CamDictionary and requires CamDictionary (Free Version) to be installed.
The License unlocks CamDictionary with no limitation on vocabulary records and AD removing.