Language Translate by UC Browser helps you to translate while browsing and gets you away from language barriers.It helps to translate foreign languages into your own languages. Languages will be detected and translated automatically. You can choose to translate words, phrases or the whole webpage. Surf the internet without language barriers.
•English to Tamil translation, English to Hindi translation.
• Languages that can be translated: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
• Languages that can be translated into: English, Russian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi,Tamil, Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, Malay.
How To Use:
• Select and translate - Long press the webpage, choose “Select and Copy” from the menu. Select the text you want to translate and choose “Translate”.
• Translate the whole webpage - Go to the quick menu on the top right corner of the webpage, choose “Translate” and you can translate the current webpage.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• Translator by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
- Want to know how people's names (eg. Steve Jobs) are spelled differently,
- Looking for corporate brand names (like Google) romanized in Russian, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, etc
- Searching for your own domain for business
- Finding out the romanization of words in other languages.
✔ Powered by Yahoo APIs!, Google Translate, etc
Get high quality multiple language translations done instantly.
✔ Clean and simple user interface.
Designed for simplicity to make your life easier for translations. No clutter.
✔ Over 70 different languages (over 4900 language combinations).
Instantly translate words, phrases and whole sentences to over 70 languages at once.
✔ Auto-detection of input language
Just type in your native languages (eg. Chinese, Russian etc) and translate languages instantly.
✔ Copy & Paste
Now you can easily copy and paste the language translations by long-pressing on the translations.
✔ Speech to Text (Powered by Google Voice)
Long press the Instalate! button to activate Google Voice recognition. Its really fun!
✔ Text to Speech (Powered by Google TTS)
Hear the language translations in speech by simply by clicking on the translated text.
✔ Tablet Ready
Instalator is optimized for multiple language translations on your big screen tablet.
✔ Landscape mode
Turn your phone to the side and type for faster translations with the landscape keyboard.
✔ Supports these languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Afrikaans, shqiptar, لعربية, հայերեն, Azərbaycan, Euskal, Беларускія, বাংলা, bosanski, Български, Català, Cebuano, 简体中文, 繁體中文, hrvatski, Čeština, dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti, Pilipino, suomi, Français, Galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, ગુજરાતી, Kreyòl, עברית, हिंदी, hmong, magyar, Icelandic, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, Jawa, ಕನ್ನಡ, ខ្មែរ, 한국어, ສປປລາວ, Latinum, Latviešu, Lietuvių, македонски, Melayu, Malti, मराठी, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, русский, српски, slovenčina, slovenščina, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ไทย, Türkçe, українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש
- Khmer & Lao fonts supported in Android 4.0 & above.
- English - English wiktionary (556.063 words): Wiktionary has grown beyond a standard dictionary and now includes a thesaurus, a rhyme guide, phrase books, language statistics and extensive appendices. We aim to include not only the definition of a word, but also enough information to really understand it. Thus etymologies, pronunciations, sample quotations, synonyms, antonyms and translations are included.
- Wordnet (150,000 words): a large lexical database of English. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped into sets of cognitive synonyms (synsets), each expressing a distinct concept.
- Real audio voice: wav pronunciation library 170 mb
The powerful of them can be compared with many famous English dictionaries like Oxford, Cambridge, Longman...
Wiktionary can edit and add words at wiktionary.org
Data (please download manual because it is too big - near 200 mb)
Extract and copy mSPDict folder to primary memory (/sdcard/ folder), almost, this is memory card but some mobile like galaxy s, s2, lg optimus 2x... have internal memory, please copy mSPDict to internal memory because /sdcard/ is internal memory path, and if mspdict alert have not data, please copy to all internal and sd card
Tools: convert data, clipboard manager, Mezzofanti
- Data offline
- Lookup many dicts without change
- Spell check
- History and favorite
- Text-to-Speech add support build real voice (mp3 and wav)
- show/hide word mean
- Tablet friendly
- Lookup from reader softs like Moon+ reader, FBReader, Cool reader ... (all softs support colordict)
- Portable, all-in-SD configuration
Support camera OCR (text-recognition):
With Mezzofanti http://code.google.com/p/mspdict/
Or using cam dictionary in Google play (Share via function with mSPDict 2.2 or above, check language: English-English for offline mode).
يتيح لك هذا التطبيق امكانية ترجمة أي كلمة من لغة الى أخرى فهو يترجم من العربية الى الانجليزية ومن الانجليزية الى العربية والى عدد كبير من اللغات
يتميز هذا التطبيق بسهولة استخدامه بالاضافة الى امكانية ترجمة النصوص الطويلة بدقة وجودة عالية .
الترجمة الى العربية
الترجمة الى الانجليزية
الترجمة الى عدة لغات
With this app, you can translate text simply by taking a picture of it!
Here's how to do it:
(1) Take a photo of the text you would like to translate. Be sure that the text you want to translate is clear.
(2) After taking the photo, you'll be taken to a screen where you can crop the text you want to translate. Be sure that only the text is selected in the crop box.
(3) Once you crop the text, the app will attempt to recognize the text that you selected. If the text looks correct, hit the "translate" button.
(4) The app will then translate the text for you into the language you desire!
Optimize user interface for Japanese
Support more than 50 languages (+5 in beta).
* Translate sentences or paragraphs
* Read loudly after translation
* Voice recognition
* Share via SMS/Email/Twitter/...
* Copy to clipboard
* Support dual panels for tablet/large screen
* Organize translated texts as lessons/categories
Best for students
#1 DICTIONARY TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD
Talking Slovoed Deluxe English-Russian and Russian-English dictionary includes 99,000 entries and 102,000 audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
The most reliable dictionary content from the world’s leading lexicographers.
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways:
∙ General search
∙ Full Text Search
∙ Search for anagrams (bat-tab)
∙ Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries
∙ Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
∙ Similar words search in case of misspelling
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Three input methods make dictionary word look-ups more convenient than ever. Search by voice with Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word with your own handwriting using Paragon's PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to dictionary.
• Translate unknown words or phrases from any application, includingweb browser or email, using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to the dictionary directly and get the translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• FBReader supports Slovoed dictionaries! Enjoy the most comfortable in-app translation from any book or document in EPUB, OEB, FB2 (.zip), mobipocket (mobi), RTF or plain-text format without the need to switch applications or access the Internet.
• English and Russian morphology modules help to translate words in any grammatical form.
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making Slovoed a must-have for any language scholar (for English and Russian)!
• Word of the Day—a random dictionary definition daily.
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Dictionary installation on SD card (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• No Internet connection required.
Paragon Software joined the Open Dictionary API Alliance, a unique resource providing the access to premium dictionary content for all members of the Alliance. Join us at http://dictionary-api.org and enjoy the opportunity to enrich your apps with a high quality.
Tags: dictionary, dictionaries, translate, language, translation, English, Russian, словарь, перевод, язык
★★★No. 1 Android Translator App★★★
TransZilla Translator has reached 1 Million Downloads worldwide! Thanks for supporting your favorite Translator app on Android! We are working on new version with more features and better user experience!
★★★NEW: Remove Ads for FREE with GetJar gold★★★
TransZilla is free translator which uses Google Translate.
The translator supports more than 50 languages (over 2500 language pairs).
Use translator for words, sentences translation.
Type text in translator and click GO.
• Translate text between more than 50 languages
• Dictionary - Enter single word and select languages to translate and you will get all meanings of the word
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud - Text To Speech is available in 27 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and more
• Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it - Translator Voice input is available in more than 30 languages
• Share translation via SMS, Email, Gmail, Twitter/Tweet, Facebook
• Auto Detect language for translate
• Quick translator
Note: This is TransZilla v1.x for new version search in the market. This version is for users that likes more the old version of TransZilla Translate.
To use Speech recognition you need Google Voice Search & Speech Recognition installed. This is the enginge which TransZilla using to recognize your voice.
Text To Speech:
To use TTS function you need to install one of the following Text To Speech Enginges: Google Text-to-Speech, PICO TTS, SVOX Text to Speech, IVONA Text-to-Speech.
TransZilla supports translation between more than 50 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Speech recognition is now supported by over than 30 languages:
Afrikaans, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Espanol, French, Galego, IsiZulu, Islenska, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Lingva Latina and other.
Text to speech is now supported by 27 languages:
English, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Note: The supported languages may depends on different devices and Android versions
Best free translator. Translating text now is fun.
If you enjoy this app, be sure to rate each new version with 5 stars on the App Store. Your positive ratings and reviews allow us to improve/update the app. Please don’t leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (because we can’t answer you back). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email. We are glad to help our users.
➜ Visit our website for more info: http://www.borixo.com/
➜ Drop us a line: email@example.com
❤ If you enjoy the app, please rate it on App Store and tell a friend
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
The best app for arabic speaking countries, like:
United Arab Emirates
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
All files are streamed from the internet (internet connection needed to listen!)
Audio stops automatically when you receive a call
You have the choice of either listening via audio streaming from the internet or you can download the files to your device.
* All files are streamed from the internet (internet connection needed to listen!)
* You can also download each MP3 file by using the download icon in the top right corner
* If file is downloaded, the app will serve the audio file directly from your device (no internet connection needed)
* Audio (streamed and downloaded) stops automatically when you receive a call
The text version e-book are available as a PDF files (PDF reader needed).
PDF readers can be downloaded for free in the app store.
Depending on what type of reader you are using, you can turn on night mode, share or add comments.
You can listen to the audio files while reading the text.
This is a FREE ad supported App, but without any annoying push ads!
* English Translation
* Easy browsing of Chapters
* Search box
* Mark any Sura/Chapter as Favorite
* Text Re-size Bar
* Share via Email
Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur'an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John the Baptist and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).
About the Qur'an: The Qur'an literally meaning "the recitation", is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims accept as the word of Allah(God) revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). It is regarded widely as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. The Qur'an is composed of verses (Ayah) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan or Medinan depending upon the place and time of their revelation. Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibril (Gabriel) from Allah(God) to Muhammad (peace be upon him) gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning in 610 CE, when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.
This is an English Interpretation of the Qur'an by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
DISCLAIMER: The Qur'an was originally revealed in the Arabic Language. No translation of Qura'n can be a hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the Qur'an text. We have tried to provide a mostly acceptable english interpretation of the Qur'an in this App, but we cannot guarantee it's 100% authenticity and/or accuracy. Please feel free to contact us if you come across any mistakes!
** Requires active internet connection to work ** No offline version.
Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word
- Supports many languages - Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Includes dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn!
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
China chinese 翻譯 字典 中國
France french Traducteur Dictionnaire
Germany german language Übersetzer Wörterbuch Lexikon Diktionär
traduttore dizionario Italy
Japan japanese 辞書 ディクショナリ 辞典 ディクショナリー 字引 辭典 翻訳者 訳者 翻訳家 トランスレーター
Korea korean 한국 번역자 사전 수리인 역자 자동 중계기 번역 루틴 사전 사서 자서
espanol Spain Mexico Traductor Diccionario language learn tutor teach learning school master phrase phrasebook read talk greenline time love much loved housekeeper easy app fun better
A world wide and offline dictionary, it will be the best helper and translator.
It can helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We believe that this is what you're looking for dictionaries and translation tools.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Translation Of Quran In Bangla.Read and understand Quran in Bangla.
Tagwords : Bangla apps,bangla free apps,bangla google plus,google plus bangla,bangla keyboard,bangla type,bangla typing,bangla news,bangla newspaper,bangla tv,bangla tv free,bangla tv live free,bangla tv news,bangladeshi news,bangla books,bangla islamic book,bangla songs,bangla movies,bangla natok,bangla jokes,bangla dictionary,bangla calendar.
DhurKiBani is complete Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with English Translation and Gurmukhi font. You can search Gurbani Shabad, Guru's ang and Sikh Prayers.
Updated Version 4.0 (16th May 2013). Features Added-
1) Settings to turn on/off translation and transliteration.
2) Settings to adjust font size.
3) Bookmark facility
4) Camera button to take screenshot. This will save image in photo gallery.
5) Ardaas added to the Sikh Prayers.
Last version 2.0 (18th Aug 2011)
Last version 1.1 (3rd Oct 2010)
More from developer
60% off for the celebration of Oxford Dictionaries joining in.
This is the License for CamDictionary and requires CamDictionary (Free Version) to be installed.
The License unlocks CamDictionary with no limitation on vocabulary records and AD removing.