inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for the care of patients with cancer.
Subject Matter: Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Oncology and hematology specialists
• Other specialists managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Primary care practitioners managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Expert-authored, comprehensive oncology/hematology reference work
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• National and international guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of the latest developments in oncology/hematology into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find practical recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access:
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID.
How it works:
-Answer 5 clinical medicine questions a day
-Each quiz is live for only 24 hours a day Monday - Friday
-Don't skip any days! Each quiz counts towards your monthly ranking
-See how you rank against your colleagues
-Get ranked in your region and nationally, based on your accuracy and speed
-Top 10 verified US physicians show up on the leader boards
- Clinical Trials: Find Lilly Oncology and non-Lilly Oncology clinical trials
- Sortable Filters: Locate trials based on cancer type, country, state, drug, phase, and/or title
- Save and Share Trials: Save trials for fast and easy future reference, and share saved content with colleagues
- Other Resources: Find links to additional resources, such as the American Cancer Society, based on audience, service, and/or category
- Events: Locate congresses and events based on category, location, and/or date
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Oncology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 80 oncology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
- Invaluable resource for board exams
- New sections focus on basic genomics for practicing oncologists and basic principles of radiation
- The succinct yet detailed presentation is ideal for board review as well as clinical reference
- New chemotherapeutic agents, dosages, and treatment regimens
- The latest clinical trials data added on treatment
- Organized by body region
With the goal of improving patient outcomes, prIME Oncology provides evidence-based, state-of-the-art educational activities that assist clinicians in making up-to-date, appropriate treatment decisions.
prIME Oncology is part of a select group of medical education companies accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Thousands of oncology nurses rely on Oncology Nurse Advisor as their guide to the latest news and studies in nursing to be better prepared on the job. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and become a more informed leader among your peers.
• Achieve Free continuing education (CE) credits
◦ Participate in oncology-specific CE activities and articles to take the post-test to claim credits
• Ask a Pharmacist or Visit Advisor Forum
◦ Ask a question to one of our highly certified pharmacists or advisors
• Read Latest Oncology News and Breakthrough Treatment Regimens
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and more
• Reference Patient Fact Sheets
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Asthma, and more
• Use Medical Calculators and Relevant Tools
◦ Body Mass Index, Liver Function Assessment Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• View patient-friendly slideshows
◦ Covering Kaposi sarcoma, lung cancer, melanoma, oral mucositis and more
• Receive Drug News
◦ Drug Approvals, Drug Recalls, Drugs in the Pipeline
• Search Comprehensive Drug Database
◦ By brand, generic, disease and conditions, and company
Here are some ways to use Oncology Nurse Advisor for professional life:
• Become a better oncology nurse with knowing the latest trends
• More informed when a patient asks a question
• Learn and understand the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and catch upon the latest oncology nursing news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
So, what are you waiting for ? Go grab it !! Install it now.
Ranbaxy Super Specialties Team
- Utilize drug resources that fit seamlessly into your treatment workflow
- Receive oncology specific journal summaries from the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine with Journal Watch
- Get oncology specific medical alerts delivered directly to your mobile device and more
Included in the Oncology Suite :
# AJCC Cancer Staging Handbook with TNM Calculators
#Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual
# RxDrugs™ Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators. This resource also includes formulary information covering 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
# Journal Watch - Oncology & Hematology Physician-authored journal summaries by the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine.
# Labs 360 Covers all the most commonly performed lab tests. Quickly review test descriptions, understand their clinical utility, and interpret test values and their meaning.
# Archimedes 360° ™ The most comprehensive medical calculator available, including over 200 commonly used medical calculations.
# MedAlert™ In-context and specialty focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and information. MedAlert messages are fully integrated with the rest of your Skyscape resources for global search, SmartLink and more.
# MedWatch™ Drug Alerts for your Mobile device.
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is organized in topics and sections by site and it covers all the sites and cancer types currently treated with chemotherapy. With detailed questions included on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related adverse effects for each cancer type, emphasis is on evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- First true question-and-answer resource in radiation oncology
- Provides reader with a quick means of self-assessment on topics in modern radiation oncology
- Written by residents on the "front line", but every topic has undergone a comprehensive revision by faculty physicians, most specializing in the particular cancer type or area which they were asked to review
- Follows a logical systems-based approach
ASCO Endorsed Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment GUIDELINES Pocketcard™ contains society-endorsed, evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students.
- Includes risk assessment for both chemotherapy- and radiation-induced nausea and vomiting, a detailed list of available agents and dosing recommendations, a treatment algorithm and a brief description of the guideline methodology.
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
# Key Points
# Risk Categories for Chemotherapeutic Agents
# Risk by Site of Radiation Therapy
# Treatment Algorithm
# Detailed Treatment Recommendations
# Peds, Combination and Multi-day Therapy, Stem Cell or Bone Marrow Transplant
# Current Medication Tables
# Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments
• Bookmark your favorite flashcard decks
• Separate mastered flashcards with those in need of further review
• Personalized scores after the completion of each deck
• A notification of improvement or regression after the completion of each deck
• Synchronization of content and scores across platforms
More from developer
Stem cells therapies and regenerative medicine have both a provocative and powerful potential—offering the distinct possibility of eventually repairing or replacing tissues damaged from disease, including certain cancers. By helping to speed expert translations of emerging discoveries from the laboratory into legitimate clinical trials and finally bedside applications, Stem Cells Translational Medicine ultimately should improve patient outcomes.
Download it now, free, and have instant access to new articles, as well as video and audio podcasts featuring news and the latest research advances in the field.