Simplify the pick, pack, ship and cycle count processes, by reducing paperwork and data entry errors with the QuickBooks Desktop Warehouse app. Designed to work with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Advanced Inventory 2019 and newer versions for wireless receiving, picking, packing and counting.
Keep your office and warehouse on the same page better than ever
• Keep a closer eye on sales order status using a central dashboard.
• Use a mobile device to provide real-time pick and pack warehouse updates to track continuous order fulfillment progress!
• Send picked or partially picked orders for packing from the easy to use dashboard.
•Save time by consolidating the picker/packer roles, actions, and approvals with Express Pick-Pack option.
• Gain flexibility by updating packing information, like packages per order, weight and dimensions, all from a mobile device.
• Save time by easily scanning and automatically uploading inventory counts from different warehouses to a central dashboard*
Reduce paperwork and data entry errors
• Drowning in paper? Stop printing out purchase orders and picklists, and start sending them through the QuickBooks mobile app! QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Advanced Inventory required.
• Reduce errors by automating data entry
• Send completed purchase orders and picklists back through the app to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
• Notify the dispatcher that list was picked or partially picked, and add in special notes
• Easily find and adjust discrepancies between expected and actual inventory counts
Know where to go
• Receive purchase orders, picklists and inventory count requests wirelessly – wherever you have an internet connection
• Dispatchers, receivers & pickers don’t need to be in the same warehouse! Get orders from dispatchers in other locations
• Handy notes section can help you prioritize which orders to tackle first
• Easily fulfill picklists with readily accessible bin number information
Try the app for free
• See how it can work for your business!
• The QuickBooks Desktop Warehouse app is free – so if you already have the Advanced Inventory module for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, no additional purchase is required.
Want Barcode Scanning as well? In addition to Android scanning, the app also offers integrated 2D barcode scanning on select Bluetooth barcode scanners
– separate purchase necessary.
*Scanners sold separately. Only available with Advanced Inventory module.