Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!.Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker and tax deductions estimator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using the automatic mileage tracker, organizing business expenses by category and attaching receipts to the correct transactions.
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
• The receipt scanner extracts important transaction information and automatically matches to a business expense so you're always ready for tax time.
• Store a digital copy of your receipt in the cloud
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
The Intuit Terms of Service for QuickBooks Self-Employed available at https://glam.app.intuit.com/app/guesttos?glocale=en_US
*Offer valid for mobile only. Discount off the monthly base price for QuickBooks Self-Employed (“Self-Employed”) is for the first 6 months of service, starting from the date of enrollment followed by the then-current monthly list price. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. To be eligible for this offer you must use the “Subscribe”' option in the Self-Employed app. Offer available through July 31, 2023. To cancel your subscription at any time, go to Account & Settings in Self-Employed and select “Cancel.” Your cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. You will not receive a prorated refund; your access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.intuit.com/privacy/
*Based on median of TY21 QBSE US subscribers that have identified >$10K in income and >$0 in business expenses
*Get Paid Four Times Faster Disclaimer: ‘Four times faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking and payment features compared to customers not using these features from August 2021 to July 2022.