Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
* Backup your database and settings to the cloud with your google account.
* AD Free/Less Permissions needed
* Unlimited number of timers.
* Allow the timer to trigger another timer.
* Put the timer on top.
* Input label via voice.
* Support read label when alarm.
* Export timer log to .csv file.
* Save stopwatch as timer
Timers4Me Plus is an easy-to-use time tool to create and manage multiple timers, such as parking timer, cooking timer, working timer, napping timer, sports timer and more. The best timer tool you must have!
Support timer up to 99 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs
Personalize timer with individual ringtones or mp3s
Display elapsed time(count up)/remaining time(count down)
Simultaneously run multi-timer
Sort timers by label/last used time/timer length
Build-in common used timers
Timer control start/pause/stop/restart/ringtone/vibrate
Quick control menu
Option to sort timer log by Label/Start Time/End Time
Share timer log via sms/email/twitter/facebook etc.
Specify a target time to count down(like alarm clock)
- Independent study and break timers
- Simple easy to use controls (Start/Pause/Resume/Reset)
- Presets to save multiple timers
- Customisable notification sounds
- No ads!
Count down timer
Timers stay in effect even after a phone reboot
Up to 99 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs
Personalize timer with individual ringtones or mp3s/icon/label/label color
Count down then count up
Digital and regular fonts
Specify a target time to count down
Simultaneously running multiple timer
Share log via sms/email/twitter/facebook etc.
PLUS VERSION EXCLUSIVE
* No Ads
* Trigger another timer
* Unlimit number of timers
* Input label via voice
* Save stopwatch as a timer
* Support read label when alarm.
* Export log to .csv file.
Beautiful Timer is an elegant timer in Holo style, simple but especially powerful. Given its versatility, it can easily be used as a kitchen timer, parking timer or for any other action that requires a countdown like laundry, a nap, or simply cooking an egg.
With this timer, you’ll be able to:
✔ Set unlimited Timers (PRO)
✔ Add or delete unlimited presets (PRO)
✔ Start a timer from the current widget on your desktop or lockscreen (PRO)
✔ Add a personalized ringtone for each timer (PRO)
✔ Quick timer
✔ Quickly add 30 sec./1 min. /5min. /10min. timers (PRO)
The application also offers these fantastic features:
✔ Resistant to restarts of your cellphone
✔ Share the current timer via NFC
✔ *Non intrusive* notifications for each timer
✔ Notifications with Restart and Interrupt buttons (available only for the latest versions of Android)
✔ Notifications with running indicator
✔ Dirty hands? Move your hand over the telephone a couple of times to make the timer snooze. (PRO)
Save your favorite times through the dedicated icon, and make them restart with a click using the widget or the blue ribbon.
●Easy to use.
●User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
●Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
●Timers of all kinds. Multiple Stopwatch & Timer. Perfect Control of them can.
●Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...so on.)
★Count up timer.
★Count down timer.
★Interval timer. ( Repeat timer. )
★Lap time. Split time.
★Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★Select alarm sound.
★Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★changing switch order.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★Set title name.(naming)
★And more available.
・1/100 (or 1/10) millisecond.
・Almighty and all-round and ultimate.
・Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
・Quick and Easy setting.
・Timer is wake up from sleep state.
・Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
・The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..
・The best app for cooking.(Multiple kitchen timer.)
・Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer,Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
・The best app to coach sports teams.(football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse,hockey,etc..)
Features that are added in the future.
・Play mp3 music.
・Set background picture.
・Add android holo theme. More theme.
2013-12-27 New release in Google Play.
2014-01-04 New release in Amazon App Store. (For Kindle.)
Rank in the "New popular apps".
Egg timer? Reminder alarm? Alarm for a healthy sleep after dinner? Cooking Timer?
Originally, "Multi Timer" was planned as simple kitchen timer (originally "KITchen TImer", thus "Kitty"), but as it grew up, it became a universal timer app.
(The reasons of the rights that "Multi Timer" needs are given at the end of this description)
Do you want to:
* be able to run multiple timers concurrently, clearly arranged?
* be able to start timers with only one touch (from the homescreen, even the dock for immediate access)?
* manage pre-configured timers with own icons and sounds?
* have optimal use of different layouts of Smartphone and Tablet?
* have an app that is without advertisement even in the free version?
* see the remaining time of the next timer in the notification tray?
* ... and other nice-to-haves
My main point was: simple and fast handling, and ease of use.
- "Multi Timer" has three groups: a quick start group in the main activity, where you can put the most-used timers to start them by tapping them once. A group of running (or paused) timers, and a group of expired timers.
- you can link timers onto your homescreen to enable single-tap starting (and stopping) of a timer.
- sounds and icons are managed using repositories, so that they can be easily assigned to timers.
- timers can be grouped visually by color and icon, and sorted by name, duration or usage frequency.
- nearly every activity has a small help popup, describing the purpose and options of the current activity.
- time can have a pre-warning alarm, that can be used either as pre-warning (not to start a new task before the timer ends) or as implicit double-duration-timer (for example soft and hard-boiled eggs).
- the main screen and the screen with running timers can be locked, so that you can put the smartphone in your pocket with active screen, to make looking at the remaining times easily!
Concerning the required app rights and the reasons for them: camera (to take own photos as icons), microphone (for own sounds), Touchscreen (optional brightness control), call state (mute timer when a call comes in).
Keywords: egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm
Quick Set - Fast to set a preset time, 1 click to set the time for every day uses.
Enter Time - Manually enter your own time fast and easy.
With in the settings you can keep the screen on if you would like to keep viewing the count down timer.
Nice and simple, please download this simple but effective timer app and write a review.
All suggestion welcome. If anyone has any ideas for improving the app,
I will have a go adding them in the next version. :) Thank you.
NOTE: IN PORTRAIT MODE, SWIPE TO THE LEFT ON THE TOOLBAR TO SEE MORE BUTTONS
Take advantage of Jotter's (optional) 100% palm reject and write naturally. You will be able to rest your hand on your screen the way you naturally do with paper.
VISUAL SEARCH: Easily navigate between pages of a notebook using the page preview and navigation feature.
Pinch, zoom and two-finger scrolling while maintaining palm rejection functionality.
Drag and drop page re-ordering.
Add images to notes from phone gallery or camera.
Create PDF files from hand-written notebooks.
Easily upload notebooks as PDFs to Google Docs (free Google Docs app must be installed).
Strong encryption ensures that your thoughts and drawing stay private.
Optionally disable the back button while writing to make it even easier to rest your hand on the screen without being kicked out of the application.
Landscape mode makes it easy to write without accidentally hitting any of the capacitive touch buttons, especially with the AT&T Galaxy Note with 4 capacitive buttons. Capacitive buttons can be orientated to the right or left of the phone.
Choose from one of several background colors. Background colors are unique to each notebook and can be changed anytime.
Share notebook pages with Facebook, GMail, Evernote, Cloud Print, Google Docs, SocialHub and more.
Add and remove background lines anytime. Export notebook pages with or without background lines.
When the diary background type is selected for a notebook, now pages have the current date and time inserted. Date and time can be erased with the eraser tool.
Pressure-sensitive writing and drawing.
Left-handed writing compatibility mode.
Jotter keeps backups of all notes; one for the last 2 hours, one for the last 1 day, one for the last 1 week and one for the last 1 month.
Ability to change/specify Jotter's storage root folder. Save your notebooks in an external SD card if you want.
Jotter's forum is at http://forum.intulon.com/viewforum.php?f=11
Multiple widgets can be individually programmed to display different timers.
Pause and resume timers right from a widget.
Timers stay in effect even after a phone reboot.
Edit existing timers.
Drag and drop to re-order timers.
Common uses: General reusable timer, countdown timer, date timer, alarm (date and time).
Digital and regular fonts.
Note: To have MultiTimer alert you without running in the background, simply exit the app with the back button (not the home key!).
ReplayIR turns your HTC One into an easy-to-use universal infra-red remote control.
ReplayIR was designed for HTC One but may work on other HTC Android devices with built-in IR transmitter. Please download the demo version (free) and ensure it works properly with your device before upgrading to the full version.
* Add as many devices as you want (after upgrading)
* Swipe between devices - makes it easy to switch from one device to another
* Custom button labels
* Built-in symbols for play, pause etc
* Export your programmed remote control settings to share with friends or for backup
* Check http://forum.intulon.com/viewforum.php?f=5 for shared remote control settings and layouts
* Build as may custom layouts as you want
* Color-coded devices makes it easy to know when you are on a device without reading the device name
IMPORTANT! Please ensure ReplayIR works with your remote control before upgrading to the full version.
Enjoy ReplayIR ;-)
For those worried about in-app purchase:
ReplayIR's implementation of in-app purchase is as pain-free as it gets. The app does not contact Google Play server every time it runs to verify license. Also, if you reset your device or re-install the app, you do not pay again for the in-app purchase, as long you log in to Google Pay with the same account the original purchase was made with.
Just launch the app and wait one minute for it to find all running instances of Z-Command.
This app also provides an easy way to open the web browser interface to discovered instances of Z-Command.
For example, you can create a shopping list for your grocery store and Minder will alert you on your Galaxy Gear and phone, highlighting the items you planned to pick at that store.
Minder can be used in other scenarios as well, like reminding you to attend to something when you get home or when you arrive at work.
See how to nudge here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPizwK_HUDQ
Hardware requirement: accelerometer.