We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download a similar application for iPhone from the App Store.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
The Phone Copier also provides phone BACKUP and RESTORE of this data to your memory card: phonebook, SMS messages , phone settings, call logs, bookmarks, search history, and carrier information.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
It is recommended to backup and restore the same phone models with the same system versions. Due to the Android architecture it is not possible to universally transfer native backup files. For migrating please use the Upload/Download functions.
If application crashes with "Out of memory" during restore, close all other applications (some applications can only be suspended, but still using memory) or restart the device and restore again.
COMPLETE BACKUP & SYNC: Securely backup your contacts and never worry about losing them. Sync your contacts to all your devices. Edit on one device and see the changes on others automatically.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Get your contacts’ latest information automatically updated on your phone. When you change your information, it updates directly in their phone!
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info when you meet people. Just type their IntouchID or use the integrated QR code scanner or give a missed call!
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go Green, save some tress, and never be without your biz card. Send professional looking biz card to contacts.
INSTANT TRANSFER TO NEW DEVICE: Buying a new or a second device? Just install IntouchApp and get all your contacts pushed to the new device! We support iPhone, iPad and Blackberry devices.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://www.IntouchApp.com/magic
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
There some advanced features for the contacts export, you can choose a delimiter for the fields, what character the line ends with, linux or windows style. What encoding must be used, this can be proven usefull when having languages with special characters.
The CSV file made will always be available on your phone, only the contacts export will give you the option to pick this location.
2 extra features available:
- SMS export, this will export all your SMS messages to a CSV file.
- Call log export, this will export all the phone calls you made and the incoming call you received.
Raw minimal - this format outputs as it is stored in your phone
Toggl - this format can be imported to time tracking website Toggl: https://www.toggl.com/
All export SMS , Call-log and Addressbook have the option to e-mail the created file.
If you want better integration with your software, please mail us the details.
* Need an easy way to move your Nokia S40 contacts to your new Android device?
* Don't want to lose your old Nokia S40 contacts list when your transfer to an Android phone?
Then download the Briiza Contacts Importer & Manager.
Install the Briiza Contacts transfer app to easily and safely transfer all your contacts from your old Nokia S40 to your new Android phone.
* Import contacts from Nokia S/40 backup file (.nbf)
* Options to add, merge or overwrite existing contacts
* Import without uploading to Google first
* Contacts are imported from your SD card directly into the phone's contact list
* Quickly import your contacts into your Android phone
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- You must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed Migrate app
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
- Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
- Also download to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
- Download this app to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to transfer contact and calendar events. NOTE: you must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed app.
✓ Backup to dropbox.
✓ Send as email attachment.
✓ Google, Outlook or Custom CSV style.
This application do not restore contacts! yet... We recommend using the restore suggestion below.
Restore Contacts Tip:
⇨ Import the CSV file with http://www.google.com/contacts.
⇦ Contact data will then be synced back to your device.
Why Backup Contacts?
When new contact data is created on your Android™ device, you would think that it’s all saved at the same place by default? this is not always true.
Contacts Data could be saved in places like:
⇨ Google account - contact data
⇨ Phone/Tablet - contact data
⇨ Other: Facebook etc. - contact data
The Backup Contacts application retrieves ALL contact data stored on your Android™ device and saves it into ONE text file for safe keeping.
If you loose your Android™ device! the only contact data backed up by default is the Google account - contact data!
If you like this application, give it some stars.
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE PHONE LIST:
① Set the "CSV Style" to "CUSTOM" in the Preference menu option.
② Un-check all boxes except "Display Name" and "Phone" in the preference option "CSV custom style"
③ Press the "Backup to SD-Card" button.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE CSV FILE:
❐ Mount the SD-Card to your PC.
File location: SD-Card/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
⇧ Upload the file to your Dropbox.
File location: Dropbox/Android Backup Contacts/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
✉ Send the file to your email address.
File location: Attachment in email
CSV = Comma-separated values
Outlook Contacts Transfer / Sync software gives you better control than most other sync software. It lets you decide which side (phone or PC) has more reliable data and start the sync from there. This software package consists of 2 components: one component running on your Android downloaded from Google Play and one component running on your PC downloaded from the developer's web site. The user interface, running on Windows, cannot be simpler and no configuration is required. This is the free version for your trial.
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages (including European and Asian) encoded in Unicode.
2.Preserve more Outlook data fields than most other sync software. E.g. The IM addresses and Notes fields are preserved.
3.Works with or without Google Sync. Google Sync is the default in later Android versions.
4.Does not interfere with syncing from other third parties like Skype.
5.Compatible with Android Version 2.2 to Version 4.2.
6.It can handle up to 1000 contacts.
Software Versions supported:
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Version 2.2 to Version 4.2 inclusive.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC. See below for details.
1.Download OL_Contacts_Transfer_Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Transfer_Trial_Console software from product web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
About USB Android Debug Bridge (ADB) Driver
Your Android device requires several drivers to communicate to your PC. One of the drivers is called the ADB driver which allows your PC to communicate to the databases in your Android device.
The USB ADB driver should be installed automatically on Windows 7 and newer OS. In order to trigger automatic driver installation, USB Debugging should be enabled on your Android device before connecting to your PC. Please see below on how to enable USB Debugging. On Windows XP, the driver has to be downloaded and installed manually. Here is a link to find the OEM drivers: http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html#Drivers
For Nexus products, do not go to the Manufacturer's web site. Get the driver from Google through this link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html#download
For Samsung Galaxy products, you may have to search in the web with these key words: "Samsung Galaxy ADB Driver". Modify these key words according to your device.
Please also note that Windows 7/8 may install the wrong driver for newer products. Please search the web for ADB driver issues for your specific device. We encourage you to complain to the manufacturers about their quality on drivers support.
How to Enable USB Debugging
USB Debugging must be enabled on your Android phone for this software to work. The procedure to enable it depend on your Android version:
- On devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option under Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
The 2Can YouTube channel has helpful how-to videos:
The 2Can user guide is on our support site:
2Can uses your BBB or IPD BlackBerry backup file, so please make sure you can back up your BlackBerry, and that your Android phone shows up as a "disk drive letter" when you plug it into your PC. We show you how in the User Guide and the YouTube videos - it's really easy!
If you have any questions PLEASE email me at the Email Developer link.
Mac Users: There is one extra step for you right now. It's detailed in the User Guide, but let me know if you need any help and I'll walk you through it.
0. 2Can does not work with the brand-new BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 phones. 99% of you out there have older BlackBerrys, and you'll be fine. If you new Z10 or Q10 owners have a backup file from an older phone, that's all you need for 2Can to do its magic.
1. Please note 2Can will not transfer your calendar (yet).
2. 2Can won't transfer the photos of your BlackBerry contacts. This has not been a major issue so far, as FaceBook and Google+ sync eventually add your contacts photos in over time.
3. Your SMS messages will be stored in a color-coded 2Can file, not in the phone's native SMS app. You'll see everything, but you won't be able to reply. The reason? There is no unified API for Android SMS messages. Each phone manufacturer was allowed to implement SMS independently, with no published spec for interface. I had no choice on this one, sorry!
4. 2Can works with English/Spanish characters: A-Z,a-z,0-9,etc. 2Can can't handle other character sets such as Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
Folks, I will help you with ANY problem you run into with 2Can! Just write to me at the 'Email Developer' link, and I'll give you a refund right away, I'll fix it, AND I'll let you have it for free. I put a year of work into 2Can, and I'll make it work for you.
Galaxy Note 2 users: Do not be scared off by the one star rating someone left. I reached out to her, but she didn't respond. I wish she would have let me help her! My wife and Mom both have Note 2, and 2Can works great! There are other positive user reviews here from Note 2 users, too.
Also, I got an email from a 2Can user saying he emailed us twice with no response. I assure everyone, we respond to EVERY email. He had a Hotmail address, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. If you try to contact us from Hotmail and you get no timely response, please try from Gmail.
Simple, Unlimited, Instant File Transfer!
No Sign Up or Log In - All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
"Best file transfer app after the bump shut down"
Across your mobile devices (Android or iPhone, iPad, iPod) and PC (web https://send-anywhere.com)
You can quickly and easily share any folders or files (include photos, videos, and Apps).
√ Simple UI
√ No need to log-in or sign up to use
√ File sharing across Android, iPhone, PC (Browser)
√ No file format, size, number limited to share
【 How it works 】
★ Sending file
1. Select a file(Document, Photo, Video, App etc.) and click a “Send”
2. Get a 6 digit OTK(One Time Key) and let your friend know.
3. Stand by.
Tip. Files can be sent to nearby devices through auto detected list
★ Receiving file
1. Enter the 6 digit OTK in receiving device
Tip. Receive files on your PC from https://www.send-anywhere.com
★ More Tips ★
1. Sharing original bunch of photos, as many as you want!
- We don't do compressing. Enjoy original photos.
*Be aware when moving many big files with your cellular data use!
2. Sharing Apps!
- You can even share Apps in your phone with friends.
- If you are an app developer, you will love this. It's so easy to share and install .apk files
3. Upload files for later download.
- To scan QR code.
- To find other devices near current location.
- To send/receive files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on SD card.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
- To get the name of the account.
- To access push account.
- To use push notification.
- To search for users in your contacts.
Keywords: share file, file transfer, transfer wifi/3g, bump
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won't get synced (yet)
* "push" is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Your contacts are probably the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built in intelligence will surprise you, so download it and try. We believe this application is essential and should be included with every phone.
We are excited to provide you this completely new version with a beautiful new user interface! Did you know that one app can offer your contacts so many powerful features?
• Remove all obvious duplicates and even find similar contacts
• You now have direct access to each individual optimization function
• Accounts Merge - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. For example you can move all contacts from your Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Conversion of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• New contacts editor with adding new fields
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at email@example.com.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
PhoneSwappr securely transfers your entire contact list – intact and uncorrupted - from one device to another, even if your devices operate on different platforms. No logins, sign-ups or sync cables required.
PhoneSwappr sends your contacts to the cloud from your old phone and will also get your contacts from the cloud to your new device regardless of the platform. The transfer happens almost instantly over the air and is intuitive, secure and encrypted. Data is deleted within seven days after transfer so no permanent record or copies remain. Your personal data remains your personal data.
PhoneSwappr seamlessly integrates with other mobile platforms in a hassle-free way that eliminates the need for specialised software or even another computer.
• Cross Platform Interoperability, supports devices running iOS > 4.0, Android > 2.3.3 & Windows Phone 8.0
• Secure, Safe and Anonymous Data Transfer and Storage
• Easy to use Interface
• No Logins, Sign-Ups, Sync Cables or Computers required*.
• Data is deleted after 7 days of Usage.
Note: On some devices the saving process may take longer than expected. Please check our FAQs on http://www.phoneswappr.com/faq/
Any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .. We would like to help you. - PhoneSwappr Support Team
Simply enter the Code and PIN that have been provided to you after reading the contacts from your old phone, at any store offering the service ContactsPoint.
Ask for the service ContactsPoint in a mobile phone shop.