Children grow up with incredible speed. But that doesn’t mean they can develop on their own. Growing children need various forms of stimulation, like sight, sound, and touch.
Have a blast splashing around in all kinds of situations - in the bath, in paint, jelly, and waterwheels; while digging up dirt and cooking (pretend soup making); playing with pumps, in the rain, and more!
Just tap and drag to play!
Works well as a pacifier for todllers or a relaxation tool for mom and dad too.
*Rules for Play:
There are basically no rules.
You are free to play however you like.
Select Stage: Select the stage you wish to play from the main screen.
Return to Stage: Return by tapping the arrow button at the top left of each stage screen.
Restart Game: Restart by tapping the button at the top right of each stage screen.
Sound Effects On/Off: Toggle sound effects on or off using the option menu at the top right of the main screen.
Music On/Off: Toggle sound on or off using the option menu at the top right of the main screen.
Game Screen: All stages have a variety of gadgets. Simply tap or drag to move them around.
Cooking Games lets your kids explore the fun of cooking and preparing different foods. Cooking games supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
- 3 total different cooking machines
- 18 adorable fruit monsters and doctor
- Fantastic original artwork!
- No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
Key Game Features
- Motion reactive water which shifts, flows and splashes on the movement of your device
- A wide range of selectable objects displaying differing physical properties
- Special moving objects loaded with sometimes unpredictable behaviours!
- Range of personalised bath time environments
- Turn the taps or pull out the pull to change water levels
- Changing temperatures for a steamy scrub and chilly wash
- Further learning information brought to you by the Science Museum
Science Museum Preschool Apps are developed with the Museum’s Learning team as a fun and engaging way to promote the development of key scientific skills in young children. The Science Museum is the most popular destination for science, technology and engineering in the UK. Produced under licence from SCMG Enterprises Ltd. Science Museum trade mark ® SCMG. Every purchase supports the Museum.www.sciencemuseum.org.uk
Created with GR/DD. Engaging audiences with compelling digital ideas. GR/DD is a market leading interactive agency that creates award winning solutions through big ideas, design and technology.
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
Everything both Kids and Parents need in a single award-winning app:
* Hundreds of the top tv shows, educational cartoons, and episodes. Quality preschool videos.
* Popular characters like Caillou, Pocoyo, and LalaLoopsy
* Educational games and puzzles designed to help children develop motor coordination, memory, and pre-kindergarten skills. New language learning content.
* kidSAFE**, age-appropriate, easy to use, and always ad-free. Your child can even customize the app!
* Free access with mobile subscription for full content. Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices.
* Can use the app when offline. Download and play videos whenever / wherever (perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and doctor's appointments)
**PlayKids is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, visit www.kidsafeseal.com.
PLAYKIDS TV SHOWS & VIDEOS
* Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
* Ella the Elephant
* Om Nom
* Lottie Dottie Chicken
* Monster Math Squad
* Rob the Robot
* Olive the Ostrich
* Heroes of the City
* Bo on the Go
* The Wiggles
* Eebees Adventures
* Sid the Science Kid
* Bob Zoom
* Hoopla Kidz Nursery Rhymes
* Dinosaur Train
* Peg + Cat
.....and many more
DEVELOPMENTAL GAMES AND PUZZLES
* Help Lupi tidy up his room: Use your finger to drag the correct toy to the toy-box.
* Connect the Stars: Connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing.
* Lupi and The Animals: High-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others.
* Memory Game: Made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s challenging and educational
* Magic Piano
* Coloring Books
BOOKS AND LULLABIES
* Enjoy a new language content wagon just added
4.0 stars and 35,000 reviews on Google Play Store.
- "A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
- "I am a sole parent of 2 wonderfully active, intelligent, and sweet 2 and 4yr old boys. The app is educational and fun. They love to show me how they put all of the toys back correctly, how to make the fish jump high or low, etc."
- "My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- You can find instructions on how to manage and cancel subscriptions here: http://support.playkidsapp.com/
We're here to answer questions and hear how we can make improve the Playkids app for you and your kids. You can message us within the app or at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Want to receive the latest news from PlayKids?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/playkidsapp and sign up for our newsletter at http://movile.com/Tjd07
** Requires internet connection when first opening app. Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service. Get full access for a monthly, quarterly, or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play here: http://bit.ly/1J5Oj3r
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Vuelve a disfrutar con las series clásicas de la tele: Dartacan, David el Gnomo, Willy Fog y Rui, el pequeño Cid.
Incorpora la Cámara Clanner para hacerte fotos con tus personajes favoritos y ganar premios en los concursos de Clan. Para más información sobre los concursos, entra en www.rtve.es/infantil.
La aplicación de Clan es una ventana a los mejores contenidos infantiles de la web de RTVE y del canal infantil de Televisión Española. Una selección de las mejores series. Episodios completos en español e inglés para que tus hijos aprendan, dibujos para pintar y colorear.
Clan is a window to the best of the web content for children of RTVE and the Spanish TV kid's channel. A selection of shows like "Pocoyo", "Pokemon", "Noddy" and many more. Watch videos in spanish and english to help your children learn and coloring.
We have a coloring book filled with lots of free coloring pages of fish, dolphins, sharks, sea horses, mermaids and other animals from the sea for children.
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Discover the extensive research carried out under the FP7 across all sectors - from aviation to maritime, agriculture to rail.
Easily search the database using such criteria as project name, partners and many more.
Don't miss out on the next round of EGNSS research - happening now with Horizon 2020 (H2020).
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T
Launched by the European Commission in 2013, the app now covers all modes of transport in the EU – air, rail, bus and boat.
Your Passenger Rights gives clear and concise information on travel rights in the European Union. The question/answer format makes it easy for you to identify the problem you're having and get a clear explanation of your rights concerning that problem, and the options available to you.
The app includes features for visually impaired people (when supported by the device), is available in 25 languages and uses local storage on your device to avoid the need for data connectivity whilst travelling.