1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!
This game was invented in ancient times of China, developed in Japan and quickly spread in Europe. It is simple to learn but difficult to master and this made it great popular around the world.
Rule: The winner is the player who will be first to attain five stones in a row.
Players take turns marking the spaces in a grid. The player who succeeds in placing N respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row gets a point.
What is so different about this particular app? This app is fully configurable to suit different game variations:
- No permissions required!
- Board size from 3x3 to 100x100.
- N: 3 to 6. (5 is the most popular and fun to play option known as Gomoku.)
- Points to win: from first point wins to play until there are board spaces. The game will keep score count for each player.
- 4 different computer levels to select from, or play with another person on the same device.
And most important: this game can be played on two different Android devices (against your friends of family members) that have text messaging capabilities. When the player makes a move a message is send to an opponent. To play against another Android device it is necessary to install «Logic Duel» application (which is free) on both devices. Search for it in Android Market or select «Play Remote» option from the «N in a Row» menu.
When playing against another Android device text messaging capabilities are used. «N in a Row» does not charge for messages, but standard text messaging rates apply. Consult your wireless service provider for details regarding your individual wireless service and associated SMS charges.
Other names and keywords:
Gomoku, tick tack toe, noughts and crosses, Xs and Os, Zero/Katta, Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, крестики-нолики, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row, 6 in a row.
· Constantly updated cards database, including all the latests sets and spoilers. (Khans of tarkir, Fate Reforged, Dragons of Tarkir, Commander 2014, etc)
· Offline availability of all cards (only scans and prices requires internet)
· 100% Material design look and feel.
· Advanced search capabilities (filters).
· Simple deck editor, wich mana and cmc statistics.
· Google account cross-device synchronization.
Since the app is in continuous developement, any suggestions and feedback are more than welcome!
**** BETA WARNING ****
This is a beta, and as such, some features are not yet available, bugs may happen or the app may be useless for some specific devices (especially old ones wich havent been filtered out), please dont downrate just because you see something wrong, let me know and I will fix it as quickly as possible :)
Pieces of my Heart is a lovely experience, Make sure you comlete the game in order to understand the story!
You can play for fun or compete against other player around the world trough our online leaderboards.
320x240 screens (and similar low-res sizes) are NOT supported, this is a known issue, and those devices will be removed from the support list.
Permissions: Internet Access is used to connect to leaderboards.
TAGS: love, heart, piexes, platformer, platforms, jump, tap, indie, pink
▪ Story mode (4 chapters, 28 missions)
▪ 'Infinite' wave based arcade mode.
▪ More than 10 bosses to battle with trough both Arcade and Story mode.
▪ Unlocks and upgrades for both modes.
▪ 25 Story mode achievements.
▪ Online Highscores tables.
▪ Redeem/promotional codes.
▪ Configurable controls layout.
▪ Hordes of aliens!
▪▪ General Notice:
Even trough the game is set as High Definition, it CAN be played on low-res devices as well, but this is not recommended as you will have a much more rich experience on a HD screen; due to the size of controls, objects and effects in the game.
Go follow on Twitter @manu_etchegaray (if you want to chat) or @InvaderGames for possible free redeem codes!
Windows version of the game is available at our website and Desura;
Also dont forget to rate & share, to support future dvelopement of Indie games :)