**For Samsung devices with fingerprint sensor including Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, and the Galaxy Tab S tablets.**
***Root and Xposed framework required***
Protect your applications with your fingerprint!
Thanks to Xposed framework, FingerLock does not need to run background services which usually drain some battery or slow down your devices.
When you launch a locked app, FingerLock detects the event and asks for your fingerprint without impacting performances.
Contact me if you find bugs or you would like to suggest new features.
List of features:
- Log unauthorized accesses
- Secure preview in recent apps list
- Show system apps
- Enable Samsung backup password
- Choose after how much seconds apps are locked
- Fingerprint required to clear user data
- Secure Zone. Automatically unlock apps if you are connected to a trusted WiFi network or Bluetooth device (DONATION PACKAGE)
- Mask notifications (DONATION PACKAGE)
- Prevent uninstall (DONATION PACKAGE)
If you like FingerLock and you appreciate my work, consider buying the Donation Package here:
FingerLock supports the following localizations:
- Russian (thanks to Anthony L.)
Do you want to see FingerLock translated in your language? Send me an e-mail!
Permissions required by FingerLock:
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES, necessary during the locking process
- WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY, to use the fingerprint sensore
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, to detect trusted WiFi connections
- BLUETOOTH to detect trusted Bluetooth devices