1. Enter title and username
2. Generate password or enter it manually
3. Save Password (with assigned username)
4. Manage (view all the saved passwords with the assigned titles and usernames)
5. Backup passwords (with assigned titles and usernames)
6. Copy saved passwords to clipboard and paste them in a text file (advised, because it might happen that you clear a database by mistake)
Intuitive interface, very simple to use yet very secure (it generates complicated random passwords), lightweight at only 3 MB. Up to 6 Passwords for different accounts.
Note: passwords can also be edited or introduced manually but it is recommended that you use the "Generate Password" button to get complicated random passwords for you accounts.
You can also use this app to have access to all the saved passwords (copy to clipboard and paste them to your account's password fields)