• The Conversation Guide can be downloaded for free;
• It addresses all the potential users, who want to enrich their knowledge and improve their communication abilities in Romanian;
• The application comprises 15 topics necessary for users on a day-to-day basis: - Let’s get acquainted, - By phone, - Home and family, - Education, - In the city, - Shopping, - Enjoy your meal! - Leisure and interests, - Travelling, - At the doctor, - Services, - Job offers, - At the job interview, - Emergency services, - Congratulations, wishes and excuses;
• Each topic covers 40-50 basic speaking models which can be listened by users;
• All expressions are supported by exercises, which can be done repetitively for a better memorizing;
• Each correct exercise is rewarded with 1 point;
The Romanian-English Conversation Guide was designed within the Youth Grants Annual Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
The author of the Romanian-English Conversation Guide is the Association of European Trainers of Moldova (ANTEM), which is a non-profit, non-political organization, aimed at facilitating civil, socio-cultural and professional integration, promotion of inter-ethnic tolerance through training and creation of favorable linguistic environment.
Copyright © ANTEM, 2017