Drug Facts Pill Identifier is the complete app for drug information.
Must-Have tool for Health Professionals.
Take Pill Photo -> ID Pill
Powered by the National Library of Medicine, RxNav, FDA For Everyone:
* Search by Drug Name, NDC codes for Prescription, OTC, or Pets
* Pill Identifier by Imprint, Color, Shape, Size, and Score
* Drug UPC scanner
* PDF medication guide and Adverse Reactions
* Drug-Drug Interactions from DrugBank.ca
* Image Labels directly from the Pharmaceutical Companies
* Opioid Recovery Drug
* CANCER.gov and AIDS drug facts with smart filter
* Google Translate and Audio Text-to-Speech
* Compare drug prices with coupon Prescription Discount Cards (Pets included) plus add to Passbook!
* Post and Share pill photos for ID by others and Poison Control Center
* Discussion Forum for any Topics, News, Conditions, and Drug
* Healthfinder Recommendations for your age and gender
* Opioid Recovery drugs and resources for Naltrexone, Methadone, Buprenorphine
For Healthcare Professional:
* Guidelines Clearinghouse
* ICD-10 and HCPCS codes
* Class Browser from RxNav
* ClincalTrials.gov search
* Private Forum and Messages
* Offline access available
- DEA code
- UNII ingredients
- Labeler / Manufacturer
- Application Number
- Boxed Warning
- Document Type
- Marketing Category
- Date Published
● This app has been meticulously developed to help consumers and healthcare professional look up drug information in a quick and accurate way
● UPC barcode scan identification is a unique feature that separates this app from the rest. UPC data is constantly updated to provide the best ID method available.
Connect with us:
FDA, RxNav, Pillbox
** DISCLAIMER: Drug information are shown directly from the National Library of Medicine DAILYMED. Please check their usage guidelines for questions and comments. Health information are for information only and not intended to take the place of your health care provider.
"This product uses publicly available data from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services; NLM is not responsible for the product and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product."