From the creators of the Tiki Totems saga comes a game that blends the boundaries of runner and racer trick games!
Race against the unrelenting Zombie Horde across the great wastelands in the never-ending game of survival. Shoot the zombies ahead with your impressive arsenal of weapons and witness true ragdoll-packed gore galore! Earn zombie coins to upgrade your ride and weapons to lay waste to the undead and show them just how much you hate them.
Perform and perfectly land tricks to earn boost and drive as far as you can, or else you might just die a horrible death!
Zombie road trip features :
- 5 landscapes each with its own distinct look
- fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
- dynamic zombie demolition engine (every a zombie dies the collision will look awesome and new)
- 10 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
- 34 unique cars
- 8 add ons that will change the way you play the game
- beautiful high def graphics
- buttons & tilt controls; you choose!
- spin bonus the wheel to earn more zombie coins
7/10 "Thrilling and Challenging with excellent graphics" - AppsZoom
Zombie Road Trip - coming from Spokko and Noodlecake.
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game series that has enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for your mobile and tablet, bigger and better than ever before!
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
With over 200 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device.
Two finger touch simple racing game for young kids aged 2-6.
Move forward and backward; jump the obstacles; flip the car if you get stuck upside-down; roll with laughter; race the animal cars to their food.
4 amazing topics with 48 diverse hill-climbing race tracks – more to be added soon!
Smooth physics simulation through both uphill and downhill race courses.
Collect coins to unlock new cars and themes.
Different animated animal vehicles with variable engine power, suspension, tyres and speed acceleration.
Play with the dog shaped van; cat shaped car; bull shaped tractor; camel shaped truck; elephant shaped four wheel drive jeep; reindeer shaped van; and cheetah shaped sports car.
Different difficulty levels gradually introduced in the gameplay to stimulate the child’s mind.
Keeping in mind that this app is for small kids, the cars do not burst or die.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does not collect personal data. But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.