The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
The most important functions of the application:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and serial number
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them on an SD card.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
The Excel files created by LoMag barcode scanner are fully compatible with LoMag Inventory Management.
Basing on the files, you can create the following documents in LoMag:
- GRN (Goods Received Note), e.g. delivery of a given item to the warehouse;
- GIN (Goods Issued Note), e.g. sale of an item;
- GRN correction (Return to supplier), e.g. return of a faulty batch of items;
- GIN correction (Return from customer), e.g. return from a customer as a result of a claim;
- Stock level correction note, e.g. loss of item at the warehouse;
- Interbranch Transfer e.g. transfer of a part of a given stock to another building:
- Discount document (Change in the item’s value), e.g. a decrease in prices resulting in a drop in the value of a given item;
- Internal GRN (Internal Goods Received Note), e.g. reception of an item of own production;
- Internal GIN, e.g. issuance of a given item to an employee;
- Inventory sheet, which forms a basis for inventory-making
- Inventory of the whole warehouse
- Opening Balance, i.e. the initial stock level upon the commencement of operations with the program.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.
The most important characteristics of the program:
- inbuilt barcode scanner employing the camera of a mobile device
- stock level as at a given date and hour exportable to Excel
- warehouse documents: Goods Received Note, Goods Issued Note, Inventory
- adding items to documents by scanning codes or browsing the item list
- history of warehouse transfers for a chosen item
- browsing through warehouse history of documents and their content
- editing or removing the last warehouse document
- quick search of items by names or codes
- editing the item list, ascribing codes with a scanner
- adding own units of measurement and removing unused units
- changing the date of the documents (introduction of historical data)
- export of documents’ content to Excel (including inventory)
- expanded inventory-creating options, automatically supporting the following functions:
+ displaying a list of items, which are not in the inventory, with a quick addition option
+ automatic adding of outstanding items to the inventory together with their current stock levels
+ automatic adding of items outstanding from the inventory with zero stock level
+ saving incomplete inventories with a possibility of finishing them at a later date
+ the procedure of approving the inventory with an automatic correction of stock levels
+ report on differences before and after the inventory, with the items with different stock levels marked in colour and a recap of differences and values
+ the deletion of the inventory is possible during as well as after conclusion and approval of the inventory
The support of prices is optional. You can keep only a quantitative register of items without entering prices onto the documents. If you work with prices, you can enter different purchase prices for the same item. When an item with several purchase prices is issued, the program automatically averages the prices, in keeping with the FIFO rule. This means that the proposed price upon issue is a weighted average of purchase prices for the items available in stock. There is also an option of changing the price manually when issuing items, or entering your own selling price not related to the purchase price.
When conducting an inventory the program also proposes a weighted average purchase price, so that the value of the item would not change, if the stock did not change. The inventory also allows you to change the values of the items manually. The inventory is a document which defines amounts and values of items anew – so when issuing items the program analyses the item history since the last inventory.
The incorporated barcode reader recognizes the following code formats:
codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
two-dimensional codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
For the reader to work correctly, the camera should be equipped with autofocus and flash for illuminating the codes in dark rooms. Without these functions the recognition of codes may be impossible, or it may require placing the code at an appropriate distance from the camera, so that it captures focus. You can also use an external reader, e.g. Bluetooth operating as a keyboard entering the codes.
The barcode may be any string of signs, not necessarily a concrete type of code. The field may also be used for another purpose, e.g. as a unique index, which will facilitate finding the item. The barcodes in the database must be unique.
The full version does not have limitations on the number of items and documents and it has the following additional options:
- "clean data" – removal of all items and documents
- "Create / Restore backup copy"
- the purchase of the full version automatically transfers the data from the FREE version
The program features an incorporated user manual and the possibility of contacting its creators.
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook
Marketman offers any restaurant or chain a full cloud based supply and inventory management suite.
- Manage all your suppliers using a single, easy to use, app.
- Track inventory usage.
- Supervise vendors' pricing and bills.
- Keep track of every supply ordering and spending in your business.
- Count your inventory using a mobile app.
Contact us for a free trial account.