Unique and patent pending technical analysis tools include: Automated chart patterns and trendlines detection, Trend Reversal and Exhaustion Indicators, candlestick patterns (coming soon). It also comes with powerful screeners for all the above patterns which scans for more than 15000 stocks worldwide for high potential profitable trades. All Screenulator chart patterns are available on screenulator.com website for existing subscribers, see website for more member benefits.
Moreover, Interactive Stock Charts is aesthetically pleasing allowing multiple color themes / skins to fit your particular taste. Advanced options such as candlesticks with oxymoronic up and down days can be enabled or disabled. Either filled green bar or hollow bars can represent uptick. Historical price data is stored locally in your device. In "Offline mode", you can analyse historical charts and manipulate charts fast without any network delay. "Bulk caching" allows you download all charts in portfolio prior to going offline.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Trendlines are considered by many expert traders to be the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, Support and Resistance breakout and Triangle patterns are just example of patterns formed by trendlines. This app automatically draws and screens for stocks with specific patterns.To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#trendlines
About Trend Reversal Indicator:
Screenulator's patent pending Trend Reversal and Exhaustion indicators combines 9,13 counting with trendline analysis to pinpoint trend pivots with color coded visual indicator. It has been shown to have an impressive record of identifying and anticipating turning points across the FX, bond, equity and commodity markets. Furthermore, the indicators provide signals not only on a daily chart but also intraday. It identifies when a trend is becoming, or has become, exhausted. This apps automatically identifies Trend Reversal, Trend Exhaustion, and Perfection criteria. It also calculates stoploss levels. To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#reversal
Classic TA indicators and overlays: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools. Others will available upon requests.
EOD and intraday data: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, HKEX, Australia, India (NSE)
EOD data only: JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, UK, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
FOREX: All Forex currency pairs
Instruction Manual: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_faq.html
Desktop version: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_desktop.html
If you are looking for a tool like metastock or amibroker for analyst stock chart, then Stockchart is a right tool for you. Of cause it can not be flexible as metastock / amibroker, but it also support many essential indicators for your android mobile.
1. Portfolios to manage quotes (share stock symbols)
2. History chart: Chartist can analyst securities with many chart types and many indicators.
Stockchart supports the following chart types and indicators:
- Line chart
- Candle stick
- Candle Heiken Ashi
Overlay and indicators
- Bollinger bands
- Parabolic PSAR
- Volatility Stop
- Mass index
- Relative Strength Index - RSI oscillator
- Money Flow Index - MFI oscillator
- Accumulation distribution line - ADL indicator
- Average Directional Index - ADX indicator
- Rate Of Change - ROC indicator
- William %R oscillator
- Chaikin oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence - MACD indicator
- Stochastic slow/fast oscillator
- Simple Moving Average - SMA / EMA indicator
- Volume by price
- Price Volume Trend - PVT
- Percentage Volume Oscillator - VPO
- Commodity Channel index - CCI
- Positive Volume Index - PVI
- Negative Volume Index - NVI
- Triple Exponential Average - TRIX
Chartist can easily customize chart & indicator properties as needed.
3. By default, Stockchart indicators system contains a portfolio with some common world wide indices like NYSE COMPOSITE, S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, NIKKEI 225, KOSPI... Chartist can add more stock symbols to this portfolio too.
4. Chartists can create a number of portfolios for containing their security stock symbols.
Chartists can easy find the symbol of security by searching in the app.
History chart of a share symbol can be stored up to 5 years.
Features of stock chart:
- Scrollable historical stock data
- Zoom in/out option
- Pinch to zoom
- Crosshair cursor
- Drawing tools
- About 50 technical indicators (Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, %R etc)
- Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC chart types
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly bar compression
- Offline mode
Application also contains section for stocks portfolio. There you can track your personal finance: current profit/loss depending of purchasing price of underlying financial instrument. Stocks portfolio supports adding new transactions, managing existing transactions, adding dividends and splits. Value of portfolio is automatically calculated as latest quote data is downloaded from server, so you will have your real time personal finance. Opening of both short and long positions is supported by stocks portfolio.
Stock portfolio features:
- Opening both long and short positions
- Adding / Removing transactions
- Adding dividends
- Managing splits
- Opening stock chart directly from portfolio
- Stock details (52 high, 52 low etc)
Because of stock chart that has integrated tools for technical analysis, application is suitable for users that want to do detailed research about stock they would like to invest in.
Application has also support for currencies, but because of limitations from server chart for currency pairs doesn't support candlesticks and OHLC chart types.
Quick watch and stock portfolio screens are separated, so user can track values of stocks independently of stocks portfolio.
All markets that are supported from Yahoo are also supported in this application. So user can choose stocks from US, Canada, UK, Germany etc.
Keywords: stock chart, stock portfolio, finance, technical analysis, technical indicators
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
App allows you to get charts of different symbols(titers) from different stock exchanges (e.g. NYSE, NASDAQ, NIKKEY ...).
This application supports the following indicators:
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Money Flow Index(MFI)
- Rate of Change(ROC)
- Relative Strength Index(RSI)
- Slow Stochastic
- Volume (with MA)
- Williams Percent Range
- Bollinger Bands
- Parabolic Stop And Reverse
- Moving Average
It will bring you luck on Wall Street!
By using Technical Analysis Simplified, you get to cut loss early, prevent further loss and set the best entry point to enter the market. When the indicators show you need to sell, then you will sell and gain big profit. Technical Analysis Simplified is a must have to survive in the market where 80% of the traders lose their money.
Technical analysis serves as one of the type of security analysis which is widespread in the market. Assuming that price already reflects all the factors which made a stock go down or up, technical analysis tries to forecast and prepare to use market psychology for entering stock market. Bipolarity of market psychology will create opportunity. What happens when a big opportunity knocks on your door but you are unable to recognise it?
By understanding technical analysis, you will not miss any big opportunity anymore. Start trading today to achieve your financial freedom!!!
Technical Analysis Simplified features :
- why you should trade stocks
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
-recognising the trend whether uptrend, sideways or downtrend
-know what a candlestick is
-draw your own support and resistance lines
-identify chart patterns - bullish engulfing, heand and shoulder, double bottoms/tops and Elliot wave theory
-avoid market traps by using and interprete volume analysis
- View Stock historical prices in Candle Stick Chart format
- No logon or any registration required
- Works with stocks from major markets around the world
- RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band, Stochastic indicators (Configurable)
- EMA (Exponential Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- SMA (Simple Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- Up to 5 favorite stock watch lists
- Backup/Restore favorite lists
- NEW!! - Quick Watch. Now you can view Stocks' chart without adding them to favorite list
- This app does not support realtime data
• Portfolio registration: register your portfolios and check the variations to your stock portfolios.
• Historical data: monitor the historical variations of equities and indices.
• Graphs: see the fluctuations of equities, indices and of the Commodities and Futures section through new interactive graphs.
• List of favorites: separately monitor just the equities that interest you, in a simple and direct way.
• Ticker: see the quotations of all of the Ibovespa equities.
• Comparison of indices: compare the historical variation of Ibovespa with all the Exchange’s other indices.
★★★ Essa é a versão gratuita do nosso aplicativo. A versão paga não exibe propagandas. Caso não queira visualizar propagandas ou queira dar suporte ao nosso desenvolvimento, baixe a versão paga aqui: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b2tsoftware.rabbit.stockexchange
Bolsa de Valores App é um aplicativo voltado para investidores. O aplicativo disponibiliza informações, valores e notícias sobre índices e ações da BM&FBovespa. As informações são atualizadas com intervalos de aproximadamente 15 minutos, pois dessa maneira, podemos disponibilizar o aplicativo gratuitamente. O aplicativo contempla os seguintes itens:
- Busca de ativos do mercado fracionário e opções.
- Carteira de ações: Com essa opção, você poderá simular uma carteira de ações ou acompanhar a sua própria carteira, informando o valor, quantidade e a data, simulando uma compra ou venda de um ativo. Você poderá também visualizar o histórico de suas operações por data.
- Moedas: Para acompanhamento das cotações das principais moedas do mercado.
- Widgets: Para fácil acesso aos valores que deseja acompanhar.
- Favoritos: Consulte rapidamente seus ativos favoritos.
- Ticker: Veja o andamento dos seus ativos favoritos sendo atualizados on-line.
- Notificações: Configure um valor máximo e mínimo para o ativo, e seja avisado quando atingir um dos respectivos valores.
- Notícias: Acompanhe as principais notícias do mercado.
- Gráficos: Visualize as oscilações dos ativos por meio de gráficos interativos, podendo configurar o período de visualização.
Para sugestões, erros e suporte, por favor, envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Tags: bovespa ações ação índices índice mercado financeiro cotação cotações bolsa de valores moeda moedas carteira investimento notícias stock stocks quote quotes index indexes markets news portfolio portfolios widget widgets currency stock exchange graphic
O app traz o movimento das principais Bolsas de Valores do mundo e busca de ações, variação do dólar e conversor de moedas, os mais importantes índices econômicos, além das notícias do dia.
Você terá acesso às informações da Bovespa, por meio de gráficos, como a oscilação dos pontos e valores mínimo e máximo, acompanhados durante todo o pregão.
As ações podem ser buscadas pelo nome ou pela empresa e você terá como resultado a cotação, variação e volume.
O câmbio diário do dólar também está disponível. E um conversor de moedas de 80 países, como euro, iene e peso, além do dólar.
Tanto Bolsas, como Ações e Câmbio trazem também, além do movimento diário, o detalhamento histórico com dados de semana, mês, três meses e um ano.
Você ainda encontrará no UOL Cotações as últimas atualizações dos índices econômicos, como taxa Selic, IPCA e Fipe e as principais notícias econômicas.
As informações contidas neste aplicativo, desenvolvido pela Livetouch, são atualizadas automaticamente. O UOL oferece este conteúdo de forma gratuita, mas a navegação pode ser cobrada por sua operadora, caso não esteja em uma rede Wi-Fi ou não tenha um plano de dados ilimitado.
This is the free version of the Stock Charter app.
*Comment if you like the app!*
*Wesley you are not right*
This app allows you to quickly build a favorite list of stocks (watch list) and display many charts in one single page.
You can then review these CHARTS quickly and SORT them in different ways ...
Start by selecting one of the major list/index:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Nasdaq 100
- S&P 100
- Favorites (your favorite list of stocks)
- MorningStar Wide Moat Focus
- China ADRs
- Sector ETFs
★★★ YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR OWN STOCKS => THIS IS HOW:
Select "Favorites" > at the very bottom of the screen > Select "Add own stocks"
(Other lists you will find in the PRO version of this app:
- New Highs
- New Lows
- Top Gainers
- Top Losers
- Unusual Volume
- Broker Upgrades
- Broker Downgrades
- Earnings before market
- Earnings after market
- Insider buying
- Insider selling
- Channel Up/Down
- Triangle Asc/Desc
- Double Top/ Bottom
- Multiple Top/Bottom
- Head & Shoulders/Inverted
- Wedge Up/Down
- Trendline Support/Resistance/Hoizontal
- Most Active
- Major News
- (Inverted) Hammer
- (Dragonfly/Gravestone) Doji
- Long Upper/Lower Shadow
- Spinning Top White/Black
- Marubozu White/Black
- High Sales Growth QoQ
- Earnings Today (before Market Open/ after Market Close)
- Earnings Next 5 Days, This week, Next week, This month
- Float Short > 20% (Large / Mid / Small / MicroCap )
==> The app will display the charts of all the stocks within the choosen list in a few batches.
Please choose in what order you want to see these stocks/charts:
- Company name
- Gainers / Losers of the day
- Market Cap
- Money Flow
- Last vs 52 weeks High
- Last vs 52 weeks Low
- After-hours/before-hours change
View the list of stocks in ascending (select ‘Asc’) or descending order (select ‘Desc’).
Please choose how many stocks/charts you want to see per page/batch:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 or 20.
Finaly choose the timeframe of charts:
- Intraday (NEW !)
And the type of charts:
- Candle charts
- Line charts
- Advanced charts (with trendlines and moving averages)
- Price ($) or Percent (%) for Intraday charts
Scroll down through the list of charts and at the bottom click on “Next 10 charts” to see the next batch of charts ...
On any chart :
- CLICK to zoom in a particular chart (pinch with your 2 fingers to zoom-in/out and scroll left and right)
★★★ LONG CLICK to add the stock to your favorite list ★★★
A stock that has been added to your favorite list of stocks is shown with a *STAR before its name.
We hope that you’ll enjoy this app and that it will save you time going through hundreds of charts...
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
Intraday charts are coming from Google Finance
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = I'll spend more time to develop this app further!
★★★ If the app force closes from time to time, please use less than 20 charts per page (we're investigating why it doesn't work well on some devices). Thank you for your understanding. ★★★
★★★ Mainly for US & Canadian listed stocks + international ADR ★★★
FREE streaming price data.
* Level 2
* Discussion forums
* Much more
Dozens of markets from around the world, including:
* LSE (London Stock Exchange)
* NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
* US Small Caps (Pink Sheets, OTCBB)
* Markets in France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, Japan, China, Australia, Philippines and many more.
Live prices and Level 2 data available for many markets with subscription.
Dozens of instruments:
* Stocks & shares
* Much more
Automatically syncs with your ADVFN account, allowing you to view your Monitor, get live prices, post on the bulletin boards and check Level 2 wherever you are.
What's new on V3.0:
- Interactive Charts, touch info display, scroll, zoom
- Intraday charts and trendlines
- Indicator window: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools
- FOREX pairs supported
- RSS News feed
The only stock chart app to automatically display Support and Resistance lines (also known as Trendlines) on a Candlestick chart, powered by Screenulator.com chart pattern recognition engine. It also has a filter or stock screener based on Trendline patterns, such as Resistance breakout and Support penetration. For example, you can see all the stocks that have broke out resistance levels at a glance.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Similarly a resistance trend line (or a top line) is formed when a securities price increases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous resistance pivot points. In other words, bottom lines are formed by joining a series of bottom points, and top lines are formed by joining a series of peaks.
Trendlines are considered by many expert traders and investors as the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, unlike other indicators of Technical Analysis, it does not come with a fixed formula, but require human eyes and brain to draw the best fit line across a series of bottoms or tops. It is still very much of an art form. If you are looking for a particular trendline pattern - such as Resistance breakout, the tasks of drawing trendlines for all stocks on the market becomes tedious if not impossible. This tool solves the problem for you.
The App lets user select any stock by entering symbol or company name, and shows near real time quotes (synched with Yahoo finance), and draws beautiful candle stick charts with trendlines overlay. Charts can be viewed in many timeframes - from 3 months to 10 years or maximum lifespan of the stock. Trendline overlays are designed to help you find true trendlines, not the final answer. Some possible trendline candidates may not match your ideal shape, use your intuition to make the best trading decision.
Stock screeners based on trendline patterns include: Resistance (topline) breakout, Support (bottom line) penetration, Channels (both top and bottom line), Wedge (Consolidation pattern bounded by top and bottom lines), near Support level, near Resistance level. The screening results are updated daily and individual stock charts and automatic trendline drawing is done instantaneously in real time.
For non-US tickers, append .TO for TSX, .AX for ASX, .HK for HKEX. Index tickers start with ^
- Candlestick charting for all stocks in 16 markets worldwide, 15000+ symbols
- All Forex pairs
- Supported markets: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
- Advanced chart pattern recognition engine to display trendlines overlay
- Stock screeners based on trendline patterns, updated daily
- Check out more advanced technical analysis tools at www.Screenulator.com!
Trendline colors: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=faq
Keywords: Stock charts, Trend line, trendlines, automated chart pattern detection