• Portfolio registration: register your portfolios and check the variations to your stock portfolios.
• Historical data: monitor the historical variations of equities and indices.
• Graphs: see the fluctuations of equities, indices and of the Commodities and Futures section through new interactive graphs.
• List of favorites: separately monitor just the equities that interest you, in a simple and direct way.
• Ticker: see the quotations of all of the Ibovespa equities.
• Comparison of indices: compare the historical variation of Ibovespa with all the Exchange’s other indices.
★★★ Essa é a versão gratuita do nosso aplicativo. A versão paga não exibe propagandas. Caso não queira visualizar propagandas ou queira dar suporte ao nosso desenvolvimento, baixe a versão paga aqui: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b2tsoftware.rabbit.stockexchange
Bolsa de Valores App é um aplicativo voltado para investidores. O aplicativo disponibiliza informações, valores e notícias sobre índices e ações da BM&FBovespa. As informações são atualizadas com intervalos de aproximadamente 15 minutos, pois dessa maneira, podemos disponibilizar o aplicativo gratuitamente. O aplicativo contempla os seguintes itens:
- Busca de ativos do mercado fracionário e opções.
- Carteira de ações: Com essa opção, você poderá simular uma carteira de ações ou acompanhar a sua própria carteira, informando o valor, quantidade e a data, simulando uma compra ou venda de um ativo. Você poderá também visualizar o histórico de suas operações por data.
- Moedas: Para acompanhamento das cotações das principais moedas do mercado.
- Widgets: Para fácil acesso aos valores que deseja acompanhar.
- Favoritos: Consulte rapidamente seus ativos favoritos.
- Ticker: Veja o andamento dos seus ativos favoritos sendo atualizados on-line.
- Notificações: Configure um valor máximo e mínimo para o ativo, e seja avisado quando atingir um dos respectivos valores.
- Notícias: Acompanhe as principais notícias do mercado.
- Gráficos: Visualize as oscilações dos ativos por meio de gráficos interativos, podendo configurar o período de visualização.
Para sugestões, erros e suporte, por favor, envie um e-mail para: email@example.com
Tags: bovespa ações ação índices índice mercado financeiro cotação cotações bolsa de valores moeda moedas carteira investimento notícias stock stocks quote quotes index indexes markets news portfolio portfolios widget widgets currency stock exchange graphic
FREE streaming price data.
* Level 2
* Discussion forums
* Much more
Dozens of markets from around the world, including:
* LSE (London Stock Exchange)
* NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
* US Small Caps (Pink Sheets, OTCBB)
* Markets in France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, Japan, China, Australia, Philippines and many more.
Live prices and Level 2 data available for many markets with subscription.
Dozens of instruments:
* Stocks & shares
* Much more
Automatically syncs with your ADVFN account, allowing you to view your Monitor, get live prices, post on the bulletin boards and check Level 2 wherever you are.
O app traz o movimento das principais Bolsas de Valores do mundo e busca de ações, variação do dólar e conversor de moedas, os mais importantes índices econômicos, além das notícias do dia.
Você terá acesso às informações da Bovespa, por meio de gráficos, como a oscilação dos pontos e valores mínimo e máximo, acompanhados durante todo o pregão.
As ações podem ser buscadas pelo nome ou pela empresa e você terá como resultado a cotação, variação e volume.
O câmbio diário do dólar também está disponível. E um conversor de moedas de 80 países, como euro, iene e peso, além do dólar.
Tanto Bolsas, como Ações e Câmbio trazem também, além do movimento diário, o detalhamento histórico com dados de semana, mês, três meses e um ano.
Você ainda encontrará no UOL Cotações as últimas atualizações dos índices econômicos, como taxa Selic, IPCA e Fipe e as principais notícias econômicas.
As informações contidas neste aplicativo, desenvolvido pela Livetouch, são atualizadas automaticamente. O UOL oferece este conteúdo de forma gratuita, mas a navegação pode ser cobrada por sua operadora, caso não esteja em uma rede Wi-Fi ou não tenha um plano de dados ilimitado.
Unique and patent pending technical analysis tools include: Automated chart patterns and trendlines detection, Trend Reversal and Exhaustion Indicators, candlestick patterns (coming soon). It also comes with powerful screeners for all the above patterns which scans for more than 15000 stocks worldwide for high potential profitable trades. All Screenulator chart patterns are available on screenulator.com website for existing subscribers, see website for more member benefits.
Moreover, Interactive Stock Charts is aesthetically pleasing allowing multiple color themes / skins to fit your particular taste. Advanced options such as candlesticks with oxymoronic up and down days can be enabled or disabled. Either filled green bar or hollow bars can represent uptick. Historical price data is stored locally in your device. In "Offline mode", you can analyse historical charts and manipulate charts fast without any network delay. "Bulk caching" allows you download all charts in portfolio prior to going offline.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Trendlines are considered by many expert traders to be the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, Support and Resistance breakout and Triangle patterns are just example of patterns formed by trendlines. This app automatically draws and screens for stocks with specific patterns.To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#trendlines
About Trend Reversal Indicator:
Screenulator's patent pending Trend Reversal and Exhaustion indicators combines 9,13 counting with trendline analysis to pinpoint trend pivots with color coded visual indicator. It has been shown to have an impressive record of identifying and anticipating turning points across the FX, bond, equity and commodity markets. Furthermore, the indicators provide signals not only on a daily chart but also intraday. It identifies when a trend is becoming, or has become, exhausted. This apps automatically identifies Trend Reversal, Trend Exhaustion, and Perfection criteria. It also calculates stoploss levels. To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#reversal
Classic TA indicators and overlays: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools. Others will available upon requests.
EOD and intraday data: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, HKEX, Australia, India (NSE)
EOD data only: JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, UK, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
FOREX: All Forex currency pairs
Instruction Manual: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_faq.html
Desktop version: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_desktop.html
App uses Yahoo Finance API that's why allows you to get charts of different symbols(titers) from many stock exchanges.
This application supports the following technical analysis indicators:
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
Money Flow Index(MFI)
Rate of Change(ROC)
Relative Strength Index(RSI)
Volume with Moving Average
Williams Percent Range
Parabolic Stop And Reverse
Keywords: stocks, NYSE, NASDAQ, wall street, finance, technical analysis, chart.
Features of stock chart:
- Scrollable historical stock data
- Zoom in/out option
- Pinch to zoom
- Crosshair cursor
- Drawing tools
- About 50 technical indicators (Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, %R etc)
- Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC chart types
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly bar compression
- Offline mode
Application also contains section for stocks portfolio. There you can track your personal finance: current profit/loss depending of purchasing price of underlying financial instrument. Stocks portfolio supports adding new transactions, managing existing transactions, adding dividends and splits. Value of portfolio is automatically calculated as latest quote data is downloaded from server, so you will have your real time personal finance. Opening of both short and long positions is supported by stocks portfolio.
Stock portfolio features:
- Opening both long and short positions
- Adding / Removing transactions
- Adding dividends
- Managing splits
- Opening stock chart directly from portfolio
- Stock details (52 high, 52 low etc)
Because of stock chart that has integrated tools for technical analysis, application is suitable for users that want to do detailed research about stock they would like to invest in.
Application has also support for currencies, but because of limitations from server chart for currency pairs doesn't support candlesticks and OHLC chart types.
Quick watch and stock portfolio screens are separated, so user can track values of stocks independently of stocks portfolio.
All markets that are supported from Yahoo are also supported in this application. So user can choose stocks from US, Canada, UK, Germany etc.
Keywords: stock chart, stock portfolio, finance, technical analysis, technical indicators
+ View a stock in 1 minute (delayed), 5 minute(delayed), daily or weekly intervals
+ Display 10, 20, 60 or 90 sessions at once
+ View your stock’s performance with:
- Williams %R
- Parabolic SAR
- Stochastic Oscillator
We want to hear your comments and constructive feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think!
Thanks for trying Candlestix and please don’t forget to rate our app!
Keywords: Stocks, Stock Chart, Technical Analysis, Candlestick, Candle Stick Charting
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact email@example.com anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
- View Stock historical prices in Candle Stick Chart format
- No logon or any registration required
- Works with stocks from major markets around the world
- RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band, Stochastic indicators (Configurable)
- EMA (Exponential Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- SMA (Simple Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- Up to 5 favorite stock watch lists
- Backup/Restore favorite lists
- NEW!! - Quick Watch. Now you can view Stocks' chart without adding them to favorite list
- This app does not support realtime data
The newest, the fastest, the best designed mobile application for checking the stock exchange listings (stock quotes). The software includes all world:
-Shares (USA, England, Germany, France, etc.),
-Futures (Gold, Oil, Silver, etc.).
Additional functions include:
- A portfolio of available shares (calculates losses/gains, includes commissions and taxes)
- List of observed securities – all the most important listings become available just after turning on the application
- A complex currency converter with up to date listings (also works offline),
- Message reader (USA, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Italy),
- Very complex charts.
Thanks to our specialty designed interface, access to all the features of the application is lightning fast and navigating it is uniquely intuitive – even devices with Android versions lower than 4.0 will make full use of the applications potential!
The program is available in English, German, French, Brazilian and Italian.
- Quote symbols should be entered with the Yahoo Finance format.
- Real time quotes are shown for the US, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Milan, Copenhagen, and Stockholm markets. Other Yahoo Finance markets are 15 min. delayed approx.
- PLEASE NOTE Yahoo Finance historical data is 1-2 days out of date for certain Asian Exchanges.
- Extended hour quotes are available for US markets.
- Stock charts are 15 min delayed (because available Google Finance real time data does not include Open, High, Low).
Quotes and the availability of historical data is a function of Yahoo and Google Terms of Service.
Chart Lists and Individual Charts:
- Charts can be viewed as part of watch lists, or individually by symbol
- Create one or more watch lists which will be saved for future use
- Add stock symbols to each list. Trading details can optionally be entered for each symbol.
- View current stock price data for each symbol in a list.
- Tap a symbol in the selected List to view current stock data in chart format
- Save charts for later review while not connected to the internet (offline)
- Common Price Patterns are identified
- Detailed Help for each screen
- View training video on YouTube
- The App is installed with Default values for various options. The Settings Menu enables changes to options.
- Select the data date range. The date range can vary from 3 months of Daily data to 20 years of Monthly data
- Set the chart type to Candlesticks, High-Low-Close (HLC) bars, or a Solid Line
- Indicators include Volume, OBV, Volume A/D, Rate of Change, Stochastics, RSI, MACD, Follow Through Day, Relative High and Low, SMA (single, double, and triple crossover), Bollinger Bands, and Price Channels
- Tap a list to view current prices for all symbols in the list. It shows the gain or loss for a position if Buy Price was entered for a symbol. Then, tap a symbol in the list to view its chart
- A symbol's trading details (if any) are also shown. Trading details may include purchase date, position (number shares), buy price, target and stop
- Generates Buy and Sell signals over charts. The profitability of Buy and Sell signals generated by indicators are tracked individually on a Trades screen and a comparison of the relative profitability of all indicators over the time frame is also calculated
- Zoom in the right half of the chart
- Zoom out to view all data
- Define a zoom range on the chart by tapping, holding, and optionally moving two fingers
- Tap anywhere over the right price axis to see a horizontal price line on the chart
- Tap anywhere over the price bars to see a price box on the chart. The price box for a price bar shows the Date, Open, High, Low, Close and Volume
- ’Finger Swipe’ the Indicators section of the chart to cycle through the available indicators. Indicators can be customized using menu settings
- Add trend-lines to the chart. A trend-line can be added with one or two fingers
- Add horizontal support lines to the chart
- Add Retracement lines to the chart
- Send Chart in Email with a screen-shot attachment
- Save Chart for Offline for later review
- Go Back or Go Forward through List to scroll through the charts of symbols in a list
- Enter symbol to view its chart
keywords: real-time, stock, stocks, stock market, stock quotes candlestick, technical analysis, chart, portfolio, trend line, support, retracement, trading, off-line, back-testing, pivot points, price patterns