No Bluetooth support I love aimp on Pc but I think it's kinda stupid that it requires WiFi. Bluetooth support would be much preferred.
Excellent Easy to use, clean look.
Works Well with Host Aimp4 Such a useful tool!
I like it
Edit: some issues fixed after latest update but it's still not quite there: progress bar is still not working properly (showing incorrect position, looks like it stops when playlist is shown and will not update), after selecting a song in a search box, playlist doesn't jump to that song - you have to select next track
- Ability to add tracks that are located on PC
- Advanced grouping and sorting for tracks in playlists
- Fast discovery of computers
- Dynamic loading of playlists
- Ability to rename and remove playlists
- Ability to show prev\next track title on long press on "Next\Prev track" buttons
- Ability to enable\disable tracks in playlists
- Ability to read lyrics from file's tags
- Support for all sound effects
- Improved equalizer interface
- Some new preferences
- Lots of other improvements
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ