Found a couple of bugs (Samsung Note 4, Android 6.0.1): 1. Volume does change by 1% only for 10% max if you hold a volume button, then pushing a button does nothing. 2. After you select a track and turn the screen off track changes to another one from the list with no visible logic. This is the most annoying one. 3. When listening to a radio channel, track title is often stuck. The proper one appears only after restarting the app. Sometimes it happens with tracks as well. The track shown in the app is not the one you are really listening to.
It's a shame that you can't create a playlist or view the music library. The application complies correctly, but only that, doesn't contribute much more.
came to try couple of months later: progress bar still showing false time, auto decrease volume function is broken, no updates ... meh, uninstallining for good, bye
Well thus far I am TOTALLY Impressed with Everything from AIMP. For many years now i have been totally LAMA :) but From here on in this will most defiantly be my Media Player on Phone and PC. Keep Up the GR8 work Guys :)
Fast. Clean interface. Not Swiss knife as Foobar2000 but sounds slightly better.
Please add the feature so that we can use it through mobile hotspot. And also upload a video on you tube on how to use it.
- Ability to add tracks that are located on PC
- Advanced grouping and sorting for tracks in playlists
- Fast discovery of computers
- Dynamic loading of playlists
- Ability to rename and remove playlists
- Ability to show prev\next track title on long press on "Next\Prev track" buttons
- Ability to enable\disable tracks in playlists
- Ability to read lyrics from file's tags
- Support for all sound effects
- Improved equalizer interface
- Some new preferences
- Lots of other improvements