- Click player name to edit it even in the middle of the game
- All Game history (LOAD or DELETE Game on click and hold)
- Player Stats (Tichu, Grand, Games) - (Clear stats or Delete Player on click and hold)
- Current Game Progress (Undo last round button)
- Simple Dialog to set the score
- Shuffle Players
- Change Score Limit in Settings (1, 500, 1000,1500 , 2000 )
Supports English and Greek translation
-Shuffle Players (NEW!)
-Auto Save Last Game
-App Can Be Installed to the SD Card
-1-2 (Double Win)
-Multiple Tichu / Grand Tichu Calls Handling
Join our site to see new releases, subscribe to our mailing list to be informed about updates, see our Facebook page or tell us what you think!
The app is supported by ads.
If you want to support our work please leave a review with your opinion.
Customize the app to play with your friends, up to 4 players. Search through Gatherer database and play epic battles! Roll dices and change the app background to improve your experience! And it's entirely free!
You're welcome to send feedback and suggestions.
* Eight player support.
* Poison Counters.
* Life history for each player.
* Flip a coin
* D6/D8/D10/D12/D20/Planar dice
* Countdown timer
* Customizable players names
* Customizable background
* Card Search function
* Can be installed to SD card
* Extra counters to control some cards abilities
* Battery saver mode
* Games won record
* Included basic and complete rules for Magic The Gathering
* Mode with extra large life numbers
* Check DCI number
* Mana Base Calculator
Is valid for playing all M10, M11, M12,MTG, Magic The Gathering, Innistrad, Phyrexia, etc...
Any suggestions, want more options/actions? Mail me!
Some comments from the users:
"Makes games far easier and more enjoyable. Support for up to eight players, a coin flipper, dice roller, poison counter, and additional counters that I use for planeswalkers. This app thought of everything. And it's free. I recommend it if you play magic regularly."
"Works great. Use it every time I play. Love the counters."
"MAGNIFICENT! I love this app, and i wouldn't choose anything else. Simple and tracks what i need."
Permissions used and explanation:
INTERNET --> Used to Search Cards
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, READ_PHONE_STATE , GET_TASKS , SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW --> Needed by ad provider (Yes, they are a lot, I have complained about it, but they say they still need them, sorry)
VIBRATE --> To use the vibrate function
WAKE_LOCK --> To dim the screen in battery saver mode
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE --> To access the SD card to list your available pictures when using custom background , and... why write?? because I create a smaller picture based on yours to be used in the counter and don't waste memory every time I load it :)
Magic: The Gathering is trademarked and owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved
This application is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This application may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Downloads.aspx#fsk For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (http://www.wizards.com)
★ Sort skins by weapon type or collection!
★ Complete database included. View any skin offline!
★ Built-in marketplace scraper displays the lowest prices for all item grades!
★ In-game gun prices and skin rarity shown!
★ Currency automatically converted based on your phone's locale!
• Learn how to aim, move, throw grenades and more by watching tutorials from famous Youtubers and pro gamers.
• Practice your skills with practice tasks, starting with easier tasks and progressing to more difficult ones
• Track your progress along the way
• Vote for the next feature: Take matters into your own hands and actively shape the future of CSGO SKILLS by voting for the next feature.
• Gorgeous Material Design Theme
NOTE REGARDING PERMISSIONS
• Your identity (as in your email address used with Google Play) will only be used to invite you to beta versions of CSGO SKILLS, if and only if you purchased the Vote For Features in-app-purchase. We will never sell your personal information to anyone.
• If you are using a Sony Xperia L and an older YouTube app (to play 720p) you might experience problems playing videos. In that case simply longclick the play button to open the video in an external app.
This app is for all of you hardcore CS:GO fans. Listen to all the weapon sounds from the game, and set them as Ringtone, Notification tone, or as your Default Alarm tone. You can also save to SD card without having to set as your tone.
-Sounds from all weapons in CS:GO
-All sounds are actual in-game sounds
-Weapons grouped into tabs according to their in-game categories
-Set sounds as Ringtone, Notification, or Default Alarm tone by long pressing on a weapon
-Option to save sounds to SD card without setting as tone
-Clean list styling, showing the weapon name and it's associated weapon icon
I am very skeptical about applications with excessive and pervasive permission requirements. For that reason, I will explain exactly what each permission is used for.
-Internet and Network - Used to display a small ad banner.
-USB/storage - Allows the app to save tones to the SD card
-Change System Settings - Allows ringtones/notifications etc to be set
-In App Purchases - Allows users to pay to remove ads if they wish. That is the only in-app purchase, and it can only be purchased if the user specifically chooses to buy it, there are no other purchases and you will never be charged for anything without your knowledge. Removal of ads is completely optional, if you feel like supporting. The app maintains 100% functionality even if you choose not to make a purchase. If you pay to remove ads, ads are removed from all of your devices, not just one, so long as they use the same Google Play account as the one that made the purchase.
The Counter Strike: Global Offensive name, and all related sounds and graphics, belong to Valve.
If you are unfamiliar with the game (unlikely!), you can find it on the Steam store here:
I provide this link for anyone interested in checking out the game this app is based on, I am not associated or affiliated with Valve in any way.
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive spray and recoil patterns, in addition to compensation curves.
- Maneuver through every gun quickly
- Guns galore!
- Spray Pattern
- Compensation Curve
- Inverted Compensation Curve
If you'd like to support us for our future developments, please donate to our PayPal: http://bit.ly/1oSV8af
More functionality will be added within a certain time, but at the moment you can view the maps.
Quick-made concept of how Smokes and Flashes could look like inside the app, vote or submit an entry:
✔ Dust 2
Some features may come with time
* Send over to your Chromecast
* Draw and plan your strategies on the map
Most of these maps is made by a person called Froosh.
But I will eventually, when I have time, do them in my own way
*** If there would be various places on the maps which no longer have the same name,
then add a review or possibly send mail to me. Regarding the map as well as the incorrect name of the place (callout) and also what should be instead. ***
This applications has been created for people that are not able to run the original CS:GO Ranked Stats.
Log in via Steam and analyze all the provided stats from CS:GO!
IMPORTANT INFO: We do NOT get your Steam username nor your password. As you log in on the embedded original Steam website you authenticate yourself at Steam and then Steam tells us that everything is okay and your Steam64ID (a 17 digit number).
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com
Permission GET_ACCOUNTS: Needed for push notifications
Save door codes and tag them with a location. Then, whenever you are near a door, the app will use GPS to bring it to the top of the list - no more annoying scrolling through long lists!
You can also use this app for non-GPS codes.
Note: No encryption is used in storing the codes, so it is not recommended to save critical codes to this app.