It also runs what-if scenarios to calculate what the time for you will be in other time zones. This is especially useful if you need to know what time a games downtime (MMO like Warcraft, Rift or Everquest), web conference, sports event, live webcast or podcast is.
You can then send these events direct to your calendar from within the app.
eg. There is a web conference in New York at 7pm. What time will that be for me in Sydney, Australia.
Timezone converting made quick and easy. You can also use it to see what the time is in other timezones.
Please note: The Send to Calendar function is only available in ICS (4.0.3) and above. I am unsure how it will work or if it will on devices before that.
**** NEWS FLASH ****
Tablets are now supported with a redesigned UI!
If you prefer not get adverts, or have the google analystics running, you are now able to buy the paid version of the app. The paid version requires no extra permissions.
KEYWORDS: timezone, time zone, calculator, converter, international, country, calendar
Supports from -12 to +14 UTC, and has options for Daylight Savings.
Not only will it tell you the time, but it'll also tell you whether it's the previous, same or next day.
Oh, and my first app too.
-Network Premissions is for the ads only.
-Very small size (40kb) but is also App2SD compatible.
You can even choose different date format also from the settings.
There are ninety six timezone supported by this app. To make it easier for the user, Time Converter does not display all the timezone in the drop down option. It is left up to user which timezone they want in the main screen. You can easily configure this in the Add More Timezone page which you can open by clicking on the "Add More Timezone" button on the main screen.
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority.
You can copy/paste results from the calculator to other android applications.
You can see the history of all operations done with the calculator during the current session.
You can add, subtract, divide times between them.
2h 20m 3s - 1h 20m = 1h 00m 03s
30 min / 10 min = 3
You can do operations on numbers like on a regular calculator.
2.5 + 3 * 5 = 17.5
You can do operations between times and numbers.
2 * 25 min = 50 min
1 hr / 2 = 30 min
You can enter time as integer with the format xx Hr xx Min xx Sec, or as floating numbers.
8h 25m 13s
The calculator supports 12h (AM/PM) or 24h time format.
You can convert times to another unit.
2 hr 10 min 3 sec = 2.168 hr = 130.05 min = 7803 sec
You can do 'modulo day' to convert a time to a day time.
6:00:00 PM + 14 hr = 32 hr
32 hr Modulo 24h = 8:00:00 AM
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority (multiplication and division have higher priority than addition and subtraction).
(2 + 3) * (20 - 2 * 10) = 5 * 1 = 5
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide time components.
- Calculate time between two time values, e.g., 12:30 to 15:45 = 3h 15m.
- Convert calculated times by pressing the equals button again. The calculation will then cycle through all time units.
- See all your previous calculations in the history list.
- History entries can be used as memory recall.
- Commas with time units. Common in time reporting systems.
- Supports 12 and 24-hour clock.
- Easy to use. The app shows you which buttons and calculations that can be made.
- Jelly Bean design on all Android versions.
If you find a bug, please mail us instead of giving the app a low rating.
The units available are categorized under:
1. Distance and Length Converter
2. Area Converter
3. Capacity and Volume Converter
4. Mass and Weight Converter
5. Temperature Converter
6. Speed Converter
7. Time Converter
8. Computer Storage Converter
9. Data Transfer Converter
10. Density Converter
11. Acceleration Converter
12. Power Converter
13. Energy Converter
14. Pressure Converter
15. Circular Motion Converter
16. Torque Converter
A surprise package has been included into this app – Ratio Analysis. This is mainly for the commerce students, bankers and small-time investors. We have selected a few of the key information from any income statements &balance sheets based on which financial ratios would get calculated. This app helps you assess the key ratios required to evaluate any books of accounts.
How to use Ratio Analysis:
1. Click on “Finance” Tab
2. Input available data onto the input screen.
3. Once all relevant data are keyed in, click on “Compute” button to see the common ratios
4. If any input variable is left blank, the relevant ratio will not get calculated
5. Click on “Reset” button to all data from the input screen
The “Others” segment: This is our way of understanding your needs. If there are any converters or calculators you wish to see, write to us. We’ll see to it that it’s included into this “Others” segment. We already have a few ideas in mind – eg: health calculators, finance calculators, age calculator, world time calculator, etc…
Request you to be generous while viewing the ads.
Keywords: Converter, Unit Converter, Ratio Analysis, Finance, Conversion
The Coder: Naveen Raphy
The Designer: Amal Joseph
The Consultant: Tony Antony
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
Convert to AI, SVG, CGM, WMF, SK, SK1, PDF, PS, PLT.
Vector converter for raster images is a tool for tracing a bitmap, which means, transforming a bitmap into a smooth, scalable image. A typical use is to create vector files from scanned data, such as company or university logos, handwritten notes, etc. The resulting image is not "jaggy" like a bitmap, but smooth. It can then be rendered at any resolution. For convert raster image to PDF - use my other app Free Image Converter
Use the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Alarm Clock on older Android devices. Works back to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Also includes the new STOPWATCH and TIMER!
The analogue clock can be used as a home screen widget.
On Android 4.2, this version adds the ability to use the analogue clock as a lock screen widget.
As seen on the Nexus 4, 7 and 10!
Press the "i" button on the bottom right corner to see a Military Time Chart
Army time eliminates the potential for doubt or ambiguity. For example, doctors and nurses use this time system to record events in patients’ medical histories, and aviation professionals use it to calculate flight plans. A time-related mistake in either of these fields could be deadly. Logistics experts, meteorologists, astronomers, computer coders, and emergency response teams also use military time.
Use this app for hassle-free Military Time Conversion
TimeZoner is a simple and elegant application you can use to choose the perfect time to have your next international call with participants in different time zones.
Key features are:
Location choice is based on a city or time zone name.
Data base of 21.5K+ locations around the world.
Unlimited number of cities or time zones you can add to your list.
Convenient 12-hour or 24-hour time format.
Synchronized time and time zones based on the accurate data.
Automatic daylight saving time updates.
Digital and analog clock designs.
Лучшие отобранные юмористические картинки, красивые пейзажи, интересные мысли и многое другое – это то, с чем хорошо проводить время в очередях, пробках и других местах, где время тянется очень медленно. Так же приятно поделиться этим с друзьями через Facebook, Twitter, Email или SMS.
Для того, чтобы отстаивать свои права в диалогах с сотрудниками ГАИ, не обязательно наизусть знать все пункты правил дорожного движения (ПДД) - достаточно иметь в телефоне надежного и проверенного помощника. Мусаракш не только напомнит необходимые определения, пункты правил, дорожные знаки и разметку, но и быстро поможет найти действующий закон, инструкцию, постановление или приказ.
Все собрано в одном компактном мобильном приложении, работа которого не зависит от скорости вашего интернет соединения.
Попробуйте путешествовать украинскими дорогами вместе с нами и ваш автомобильный опыт станет значительно приятнее.