Take charge of your financial future. Learn about and play the markets in a fun and safe way, and start investing as little as $1 in companies you love. Join the Invstr community today.
Access everything you need to make informed investment decisions and become a great investor:
LEARN BY PLAYING
Practice buying and selling by playing games with real market data (including crypto).
- Buy and sell your favorite instruments and watch your profit or loss update in real-time as you learn to manage a virtual portfolio
- See where you stand against the rest of the Invstr community in the Leaderboard
- Win weekly prizes
INVEST IN COMPANIES YOU LOVE
Open a brokerage account, add money and make trades directly from the app.
- Invest as little as $1 through fractional share trading in partnership with U.S. brokerage firm DriveWealth, LLC
- Pay only $0.99 in commissions when trading part of a share, and from $2.99 for whole shares
- Place market and limit orders for U.S. listed securities safely knowing your account is covered by SIPC protection
STAY ON THE PULSE OF THE MARKETS
Access real time market data and news to make informed investment decisions
- Full charting capabilities and streaming real-time data for over 2,000 global stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, futures and indices, including the top cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BitCoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, NEM, Tether, EOS, DASH, Qtum, Omise Go, Neo, AdEx, Verge, Icon, Lisk, TenX, IOTA, DogeCoin.
- Personalized, up to the minute market news from over 50 top financial publishers.
- Live community sentiment and market forecasts in the Feed and Investment Game
JOIN THE INVSTR COMMUNITY
Visit our website: https://invstr.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/invstreams
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/invstr/
Get inspired on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invstr
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or investment adviser. Invstr does not offer its own recommendations of any security or provide its own research to any user regarding any security transaction or order.
Brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC. There is no minimum initial deposit required to open a live investing account with DriveWealth through Invstr. There is a commission charge of $0.0125 per share, subject to a minimum of $2.99 for full share transactions; and a charge of $0.99 per fractional-share transaction (a transaction of less than 1 share). There are no monthly minimum fees or required ongoing minimum account balance. For non-resident aliens, there is a one-time tax verification fee of $5.00 (representing Form W-8BEN pass-through processing cost). Full fees list: http://bit.ly/DWFees. All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary. Investments in stocks and ETFs may decline in value, potentially leading to a loss of principal. Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may be affected by various factors, including but not limited to market conditions and system performance. An investor should understand such facts before trading. The risks associated with investing in international securities, including US-listed ADRs and ETFs that contain non-US securities include, among others, country/political risk relating to the government in the home country; exchange rate risk if the country's currency is devalued; and inflationary/purchasing power risks if the currency of the home country becomes less valuable as the general level of prices for goods and services rises. Before investing in an ETF, an investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expense of the investment company carefully. Read the prospectus before investing: http://bit.ly/2f967Ub