This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
if you need help email email@example.com
LibreOffice Viewer also comes with a first preview of the editing functionality, which is considered an experimental feature and not stable enough for mission critical tasks. Feedback and bug reports are very welcome, to help developers improve the quality of the application on its way to a fully-fledged editor.
LibreOffice Viewer supports several file formats:
• Open Document Format (odt, ods and odp);
• Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (docx, xlsx and pptx);
• Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (doc, xls and ppt).
LibreOffice Viewer also offers basic editing capabilities, like modifying words in existing paragraphs and changing font styles such as bold and italics. Editing will be enhanced in the future, with the help of the developers community.
Users are invited to report problems, using the bug tracker and attaching files that have triggered the issue at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org
LibreOffice App is using the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, OS X and Linux. This, combined with a new front end based on Firefox for Android, reads documents similarly to LibreOffice on the desktop.
LibreOffice App is released under the Mozilla Public License v2.
Credits: LibreOffice Viewer has been developed by Collabora and Igalia, backed by Smoose, with contributions from Google Summer of Code students, in joint cooperation with The Document Foundation and the LibreOffice community. SUSE has provided a key foundation of cross platform support, and Mozilla Corporation several core components. Special thanks to hundreds of independent LibreOffice contributors, who have contributed to the source code since 2010.
Full credits: http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits
This app is in active development, and not yet stable. Feedback and bug reports are very welcome. For now, do not use it for mission-critical tasks – it may misbehave!
- Open Document Format (.odt, .odp, .ods, .ots, .ott, .otp)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .dotx, .xltx, .ppsx)
- Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .dot, .xlt, .pps)
Coming in future releases:
- Interactive document elements (e.g. URLs)
- Support for browsing external SD storage
- Many more features planned
Use the bugtracker and attach any files that caused problems
About the app:
LibreOffice Viewer uses the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This, combined with a new front-end based on Firefox for Android, reads documents similarly to LibreOffice desktop.
Collabora Engineers Tor Lillqvist, Tomaž Vajngerl, and Michael Meeks have been developing Android support since 2012, with the help of Google Summer of Code students Andrzej Hunt and Iain Billet.
Open Source - Mozilla Public License v2 and other
This app is made by LibreOffice From Collabora, with support from The Document Foundation, and SMOOSE. SUSE provided a key foundation of cross-platform support, with Google Summer of Code contributions from Andrzej Hunt and Ian Billet, along with improvements from Igalia S.L., and core components by Mozilla Corporation. Full LibreOffice credits: http://libreofficefromcollabora.com/ab-credits. Special thanks to the hundreds of independent LibreOffice contributors.
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
Payments on MobileOne may be made through any of the payment methods such as Credit Card (Visa/ MasterCard, American Express), Internet Banking, Debit Card (Visa/ MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay), IMPS, Cash Cards and Telecom Wallets provided by Karnataka MobileOne.
MobileOne includes a service called iCare which allows responsible citizens to report civic, safety and other issues to relevant departments including BBMP, RTO and Police. Another service called mPower allows citizens to alert pre-configured contacts in case of an emergency. When activated, text messages are sent with location coordinates and a loud alarm triggered on the device.
Service categories available on MobileOne include:
View or pay utility bills for services like electricity and water. Choose from service providers like BESCOM (Bengaluru Electricity Supply Company Limited), BWSSB (Bengaluru Water Supply and Sewerage Board), and HESCOM (Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited).
Access city police, traffic police and crime records bureau services. Maintenance of public order, prevention and detection of crime, and management of traffic by Bengaluru City Police comes closer to you through Karnataka MobileOne.
Choose from the best healthcare services provided for you. Access the best help available in your vicinity.Now find & connect with verified health care providers, book appointments, find blood banks, labs and pharmacies and access maternal & child care solutions.
Everyday commute made easy with Karnataka MobileOne. Multiple citizen-centric services like RTO services, BMTC services, Cab booking & Metro Rail (BMRCL) smart-card recharge can be accesses through this platform.
Recharge, view and pay your mobile bills. Choose from major mobile operators like Airtel, Aircel, Loop, MTNL, BSNL, Idea, Reliance CDMA/GSM, TATA CDMA/DOCOMO, Uninor, Videocon, Vodafone.
Pay property tax and apply for birth and death certificates. User has to provide property account details to check Property Identification (PID) Status and can pay property taxes.
Plan your travel and stay. Users can book bus or train tickets and holiday packages.
File taxes, pay income tax and property tax.
Receive free SMS alerts on commodity prices and weather. Farmers can also receive help preparing a nutrient or pesticide plan for their crop.
Exam results, applications for re-totaling and reevaluation.
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, ODM, SDW, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, SDC, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP, STI, SXI)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, SDA, SXD)
- Formula (ODF)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app (Mail, Chrome,..), from the SD card or from the "Cloud": Dropbox and GoogleDrive.
A document preview is available onto the application, for big documents, a PDF reader (like Adobe) is required.
Warning, OOReader is not an editor, the file content cannot be changed.
- OpenOffice.orgTM is a registered trademark of Apache.
- LibreOfficeTM is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice or OpenOffice
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Select your file with the built-in file browser (Browse, Local Files and Recently Used Files).
Use various editing functions:
* Edit, create or delete paragraphs
* Set font family, size and color
* Set characters to bold, italic, underlined or subscript/superscript
* Align text left,right or center
* View, insert and edit Tables, Images and Lists
Next versions of EuroOffice for Android will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as docx files.
Watch our promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tot71kpr1iI
OffiStar can open almost any file type including PDF, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents with high fidelity. It means that when you use OffiStar to open a document from your email app or own filemanager, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
OffiStar uses an engine based on OpenOffice / LibreOffice to support any type of content. In fact, OffiStar converts all the documents with this engine that is in our servers. Internet is required.
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and much more:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Make comments over the documents.
• Highlight texts in the documents.
• Underline texts in the documents.
• Email Attachments. View and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
• Access documents from any application that uses the Android GET_CONTENT filter when open a document: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV.
• Share documents and presentations using the Default Email app, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Drive, Google+, etc
• Recent Documents, available on your phone in the folder aOffiStar.
• High fidelity in the way that documents are displayed.
• File manager.
• Available in more than 25 languages.
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
• XPS (OpenXPS)
• Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
• FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/sufficientlysecure/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
Attendance Tracker has been created to ease keeping track of the attendance for any type of event. It fully integrates with your android device:
• Import contacts from your contact list or from Google Docs Spreadsheets
• Backup and restore attendance data to/from your SD card
• Watch overviews in the app or export them as Excel sheets and share using Google Drive or SkyDrive
• Mail or Text message all participants of an event directly from the app
Possible uses are:
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Tracking students (teachers)
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• Define events, assign participants to the event (from your Google account contacts) and track if persons are in, out, sick or unknown.
• View Metrics provide a clear overview of the attendance: average attendance, attendance per participant, number of attendees etc.
• Easily reach out to the participants by sending emails or text messages directly from the app (for example send an SMS to all participants that were missing during an instance).
• Export attendance overviews to Excel. The overviews include all attendance data, notes, is late marks etc.
• Backup/restore attendance data. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
Keywords: RSVP, notice of attending, guest List, meeting, student, teacher, commander, leader, sports club, teams, training, match days, season.
Select your ODT or DOC/DOCX file with the built-in file browser.
Use the various editing functions of a full-blown text editor:
* editing, inserting and deleting text
* formatting characters, paragraphs
* inserting and editing lists, tables, shapes, textboxes and images
EuroOffice for Tablet is built on Qt and Calligra code, optimized for tablets but it can also be used on stronger smartphones.
Next versions of EuroOffice for Tablet will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as loading and saving a wider range of file formats.
EuroOffice for Tablet is an open source project, source code can be downloaded from http://www.multiracio.com/download/EuroOfficeForTablet.tar.gz .
★★★ DESCRIPTION ★★★
★Saisie des relevés des compteurs (EDF, GDF, EAU etc...) de votre habitation.
★Différence de consommation par rapport à la saisie précédente.
★Coût de chaque relevé.
★Possibilité d'ajouter des nouveaux compteurs.
★Gestion de compteurs spécifiques : Heures Pleines/Heures Creuses ou TEMPO (Bleu/Blanc/Rouge)
★Import/Export des données.
★Export dans un fichier de type tableur, fichier .ods (Open Document Spreadsheet) sauvegardé sur la carte SD et compatible Microsoft Office Excel, Libre Office Calc, Open Office Calc. (Version complête uniquement)
★Ajout dans l'agenda de rappels journaliers/hebdomadaires/mensuels.
★Affichage de courbes de consommation.
★★★ AUTORISATIONS ★★★
VIBRATE : pour les touches lors de la saisie
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : pour la sauvergarde
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : pour la sauvergarde
READ_CALENDAR : pour les rappels
WRITE_CALENDAR : pour les rappels
FLASHLIGHT : pour le fonctionnement du flash
CAMERA : pour le fonctionnement du flash
GET_ACCOUNTS : pour la sauvegarde DropBox
INTERNET : pour la sauvegarde DropBox
★★★ COMMENTAIRES SUR ANDROID MARKET ★★★
S'il vous plait envoyez vos questions et rapports de bugs par e-mail.
Avant de poster des commentaires négatifs sur Google Play, contactez-moi pour essayer de résoudre votre problème.
★★★ LA VERSION COMPLETE EST DISPONIBLE ★★★
recherchez dans l'Android Market : fr.cyd.relevesdecompteurs.full
★★★ ATTENTION : SAUVEGARDES ★★★
Avant d'installer une nouvelle version ou bien de supprimer l'application n'oublier pas d'exporter vos relevés. En cas de problème vous pourrez les importer à nouveau.
Purger aussi vos rappels dans l'agenda dans la page "Agenda des relevés"
Select your ODS, XLS/XLSX or CSV file with the built-in file browser.
Benefit from the features of a full-blown spreadsheet application:
* Open ODS, XLS/XLSX or CSV files
* Edit tables, format rows, columns and cells
* Create cell formulas to make calculations
* Use the built-in mathematical, statistical and financial functions similar to the ones in Microsoft Excel
* Insert and format diagrams to visualize your data
* Save your file in ODS, XLS or CSV format
EuroOffice Calc is built on Qt and Calligra code. It is optimized for tablet computers but it can also be used on powerful smartphones.
Other versions of the EuroOffice product family support text document and presentation files in the ODF format, as well as loading and saving a wider range of other file formats.
EuroOffice Calc is an open source project. The source code can be downloaded from http://www.multiracio.com/download/EuroOfficeCalc.tar.gz .
PLEASE USE THE ALL NEW VERSION 2 INSTEAD
---- NO LONGER SUPPORTED ----
Open Source Ultimate PDF Converter for your mobile devices. Convert documents on the go over the cloud to PDFs. All you would then need is a PDF Viewer to view all the Office documents (including MS Office, LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org documents).
Update: The server connection was brought down because of .co.cc going down. This is fixed in this release. Sorry for the troubles :(
Update: Now uses the share with context menu!
***Note****: For the users finding it difficult to use this
app. Here's a quick instruction:
1. Install a file browser app. Something like:
2. Browse the sdcard and locate the file that you want to convert
3. Tap and hold (press and hold) on the file to open the context menu
4. Click on 'Send' (or 'Share' in some file managers)
5. Choose uPDFConv
6. File will be converted and stored in the /sdcard as .pdf
0. Source of the app: https://code.google.com/p/updf-android/
Source of the server scripts: https://code.google.com/p/updf-server
Brief technical details: http://muthusuba.blogspot.com/2012/01/ultimate-pdf-converter-on-cloud.html
1. This is public beta. It would be great if you could share the problems/bugs (or requests for enhancements) for this app.
2. This is Advertisement based app - but Free for use.
3. The converted file is saved in /sdcard . You can use your File Manager or PDF Reader applications to open it.
4. Takes about 15 to 30 secs to convert. When there are no files in queue to convert the server goes to sleep - hence this wait time.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and academics. Whether you're writing your dissertation, organising your literature for easy retrieval, or need to read journal articles on the go, Mendeley can help.
• Annotate PDFs with sticky notes and highlights
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
Sync your library across all your devices
Everything you add or annotate from your phone or tablet is synced back to Mendeley Desktop, where you can generate citations and bibliographies while writing your dissertation or latest research in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice. Need to change the citation style half way through writing? Mendeley does this for you in seconds, and supports over 7000 citation styles, including popular styles such as APA 6th, IEEE, Nature, Harvard, Chicago, AMA, and Vancouver.
New to Mendeley?
Create a free account at http://www.mendeley.com and download Mendeley Desktop to easily import your existing library from Endnote, Refworks, Zotero, Readcube or RefMe. If you've just got a folder of PDFs, simply drag and drop them into Mendeley Desktop. It's that easy!
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired