The ioeX app is a client control app for use in combination with smart devices loaded with the ioeX device app. Users can link their smart devices to the ioeX app (by scanning the QR code within the app) simply through searching for ioeX devices with freely downloadable applications that can be loaded onto any smart devices they own.
1. X-Cloud: Users can back up and access any files or documents remotely to and from their ioeX smart device. Initially, only file downloads will be available for remote access but we plan on providing media streaming functionality in the future.
2. X-Wallet: Users can receive and transfer IOEX, search transaction records, setup accounts for frequently used transactions, and more.
3. Contribution Account: Users can check profits made from the contributions of their nodes within the distributed network. This can be used to analyze work loads when acting as a node, share storage space and traffic to earn contribution towards IOEX rewards.
4. X-Talk: This is a completely decentralized P2P messenger service that doesn’t rely on any 3rd parties. Users can directly transfer messages, images, media files, and record audio or video for sending. In the future, the service will include group broadcasts, streaming media transfers, and livestreaming functionality.
5. X-Surfing: Users can use their own ioeX devices for proxy access to the internet without going through a 3rd party.
6. Content Searching: Individual or enterprise users can use X-VIP (https://www.ioeX.vip) to access distributed backup services to save content into the network. Users can then import the document location of specific content into content searching and the network will recover the content or file from the distributed network for access.
ioeX will continue to launch additional functions through updates and optimizations.