Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
In Droid Pro, go to "Settings" -> "Application" -> "Quick launch" and set the side key or other shortcut to "HotSpotSwitch".
You can then enable or disable the Wifi HotSpot function by pressing the side button or other shortcut.
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
Start your application easily by pressing the LiveKey™.
When you long-press the LiveKey™, a list will appear which contains all applications installed on your phone. After you choose an application, it can be started easily by pressing Livekey™. This helps to make your life easier!
1.You select application want to launch.
2.You setting default application when launch GoogleNow.
※GoogleNow is Jelly Bean(Android4.1) function.
I make this because nexus 7 don't launch application from long press search.
This application not only can launch from GoogleNow, but also from long press search.
Launch this application clould suppress by setting.
This app lets you launch phone apps by dialing per-defined numbers, it is useful if you have apps hidden from launcher (you don't want others to see), or you have too many apps installed and just don't want to spend time looking for them.
Important: It does not cost any money, dialing a number only launches corresponding app, it will not really reach telco network.
* List app launches sorted by start count
* List app launches sorted by timestamp
* Handy Widget that shows your 4 most launched apps
This is very early beta! Logcat messages seem to differ between different devices. If the app does not log any launches on your device, PLEASE send me a logcat and i will include your logcat format!
After installing the application, long press on the workspace then go to Widgets and select "Swift WiFi Pro" from the list. It can also be launched from launcher.
1. Toggle Wi-Fi using the ON/OFF button
2. Connect to your preferred Wi-Fi access point
3. Click on the connected Access point to know the security, link speed, signal strength and IP Address.
4. Manage Wi-Fi access point (Delete unused access point)
5. Add new Wi-Fi connection (Supports Open, WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK and 802.1x EAP)
6. Easy setup using QRCode (See below)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.CAMERA, android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS
Typing WiFi password is a hassle. Easy setup will generate a QR code of your connected network which you can later scan to connect.
A group of friends visit your house and you would like to share your WiFi with them. Instead of giving them your password in a piece of paper and then they type on their smartphone to connect, you can click on the easy setup button to generate the QR code. The phone which is connected to a WiFi network will generate the QR Code and the phone which is not connected to any WiFi network will enter scanning mode.
The QR code generated by this app is compatible with zxing (Barcode Scanner) app which has more than 50 million downloads. As long as your friends has this application or the most popular zxing application this method will work.
If your phone is rooted you don't need to type in your WiFi password to generate a QR code. It will all be done for you in a single click. If your phone is not rooted, or you don't want this application to have root access, you will need to type in your WiFi password to generate a QR code. This application does not use the INTERNET permission, so you can grant the app root access to read your WiFi password without worrying about bad things happening.
Keywords: WiFi, Smart, Swift, Widget, Toggle, One click, QR Code, Easy Setup
Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
Toucher is a tool application specially designed for Android devices. We expanded the concept of the iPhone AssistiveTouch, and redesigned for the Android devices, both mobilephones and tablets. Toucher gathers most commonly used and needed features of Android system in this suspending point.
Besides, we're taking further steps on personalization and trying our best to bring you more themes, it may appears just like another suspending frame, or a full-screen theme(like what we did in WP theme and TouchHelper default theme"colorbar"), also the point skins. So, just try this on and keep focus on Toucher!
#How to switch theme
"App drawer - Toucher icon - theme settings"
#How to uninstall
"App drawer - Toucher icon - Uninstall"
or "default theme - Touch - Uninstall"
(Once you activate lock screen feature, you cannot uninstall Toucher in app drawer directly.)
To use this extension,you need to install the Next Browser,the simplest and fastest browser.More extensions all in Next Browser.
Other strong extensions to further extend functionality without limitation:
- QR code for Next Browser
- Pocket for Next Browser
- Screenshot for Next Browser
- PDF for Next Browser
- Evernote for Next Browser
- Facebook for Next Browser
- Private Bookmarks for Next Browser
- Translate for Next Browser
- Defy Pages for Next Browser
- Browse faster for Next Browser
Know more about Next Browser: http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com/about
Follow us on :
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NextBrowser
Contact us: email@example.com
- install Application Quick Launch from Android Market
- open installed application
- click "Create index" button to create index for searching
- go to Google Search application
- click on "g" icon on left side of input box
- click on settings icon
- check checkbox for searchable item Application Quick Launch
That's all! From now you can easily use full text search through yours installed applications. Try type some parts of your favourite application name to Google search you will see!
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!