Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
For more info & tutorial visit: http://www.droidahead.com
Facebook page: http://www.droidahead.com/facebook
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
It give you more flexible settings. So you can change SwitchApps do what you want.
1. SwitchApps Application (Download it first)
1. Changeable action of 1-click.
2. Changeable action of double-click.
3. Changeable action of long-click.
5. Multitouch features and Soft Buttons feature can be enabled at the same time.
4. Changeable action of Swipe Left (Multitouch feature).
5. Changeable action of Swipe Right (Multitouch feature).
6. Changeable action of Swipe Down (Multitouch feature).
7. Changeable action of Swipe Up (Multitouch feature).
8. Auto light up bright option when screen turn on.
9. Hide SwitchApps icon when on fullscreen.
10. Show half of icon when idle.
Action list of 1-click, double-click and long-click
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Hide SwitchApps
7. Application Shortcut
Action list of multitouch features
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Previous Running Application
7. Next Running Application
8. SwitchApps Settings
9. Hide SwitchApps
10. Application Shortcut
Tips & Ticks
you can disable double-click action for better response time of 1-click.
SwitchApps, the next level of your multitasking experience on android operator device.
It will change your way of switching between apps easier and faster way.
Let’s forget about the old and various steps before you get to the other apps
1. Quickly switch between apps
2. Swipe to close app
3. Closing all apps by just one click
4. Double click icon to open favorite application menu and you can customize what you need
5. Quickly settings menu - WiFi, Mobile network, Bluetooth, Sound, Airplane mode, Screen brightness and Auto-rotation lock
6. Turn screen off
7. SwitchApps Icon Customization
1. Swipe left or right, quickly switch running applications.
2. Swipe down, quickly open SwitchApps settings.
3. Swipe up, quickly go home.
4. 2-finger long press, hide SwitchApps in notification bar.
Soft Buttons Feature:
It's designed to replace multitouch features for easy to use in a single hand. So, if you enable this feature, all of multitouch features except 2-finger long press will be disabled.
(enable/disable Soft Buttons feature from SwitchApps Settings)
1. Long press on the icon to quickly go home.
2. Double click icon to show Soft Buttons.
3. Press left or right arrow to quickly switch running applications.
4. Press screen off icon to turn screen off.
5. Press setting to open SwitchApps settings.
6. Press middle circle to directly go home.
1. Android 2.2+
How to uninstall?
In case of you allow SwitchApps to turn screen off, you can't uninstall it with normal step.
Just uninstall it through SwitchApps settings.
Please Note… the purpose of this app is to make you access to many apps in the simple “switching” system.
Don’t worry about the complicated step, because SwitchApps is just too simple to use.
Keywords & Tags: Task Switch, Task Switcher, Task Manager, App Switch, App Switcher, Virtual Button, Floating App, Easy Touch
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
IMPORTANT: this app is not a module itself. It is only a donation package.
It won't show in launcher app drawer as it is not a standalone application. GravityBox Xposed Module manages launching it itself whenever unlock is needed.
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project
More info, including installation instructions and links to xposed module itself are available in the following forums:
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
Lollipop thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3037566
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before deciding to purchase this donation package; or before giving a negative rating. Remember, dealing with refund requests takes a lot of my precious time. Thanks for understanding.
→ System notifications with actions
→ 60+ icons, sound, vibration, LED, turn screen on, sticky
→ Repeating, on a date or instant reminder
→ Confirm a reminder to complete tasks / to-do
→ Snooze, insisting
→ Birthdays and anniversaries (from phone contacts)
→ Two homescreen and lockscreen widgets
→ Stock and custom vibration pattern
→ Android backup integration, backup to SD
→ Silent mode at night
→ Dark and light holo themes
→ DashClock extension available
Currently available languages: English, German, French, Polish, Hungarian and Dutch. Join the open translation project to add your language to the list!
Thank you for everyone putting work into the translation, special thanks go to:
David Deichler - Hungarian translation
Krzysztof Klimaszewski - Polish Translation
Andor Krauss - Dutch Translation
n'4get Reminder is great use for everyone who sometimes forgets important tasks.
Never Forget Birthdays!
Birthdays and anniversaries are imported from contacts/phone book. If available, the reminder may give you the age that person will turn.
Never Forget to Bring Flowers!
Two different home screen widgets are available. The n4get bar widget is for next reminders. The bigger n4get list widget shows more reminders and can be resized. It can also land on the lockscreen of a Jelly Bean device.
Never Forget Your Everyday Tasks!
A fun way to customize reminders are vibration pattern. Create your own pattern by tapping and holding the screen for a few seconds. There are also stock vibrations included.
Never Forget Anniversaries!
If you want to buy time to complete tasks, hit the snooze button and it will bug you again later. You can also create insisting reminders. Those keep alarming you again and again until you have finished the task.
An easy way to organize reminders are groups. Reminders that share one group are displayed together and can also have their own home screen widget. This makes it easier to access a growing number of reminders.
Never Forget to Clean the Coffee Machine!
There are two backup options included. Either export your data to the SD card and import it later, or trust Android's Backup Agent integration to do the work. The Backup Agent stores data online with your Google account and restores everything when reinstalling after a firmware update or when moving to a new device. It's very easy to use, but may fail when moving from one network provider to another. See your phone's preferences for details.
The app comes with two great looking holo themes (dark theme and light theme).
The user interface is also optimized for the use on tablet devices and runs smoothly on 7" and 10” screens. n'4get Reminder uses only a limited amount of system resources and does not drain the battery, even with a large number of reminders in place.
n'4get Reminder Pro comes without ads and provides 38 new icons and 12 additional stock vibration pattern. It also allows unlimited own vibration pattern.
If you have already unlocked Pro Features in the free version of n'4get Reminder, you do not need this download!
1.8 Added 4 modes to allow for more than 7 icons.
BeerMoney Assist Pro is an Android app that:
- Clears app data and cache with a simple button press Perk, Checkpts, and all of the Swag Apps (if selected) WITHOUT LOGGING OUT OF ANY APP
- Imports all of the shortest videos for Swag Apps with a simple button press, thereby eliminating searching for the shortest videos when clearing app data manually
-Restart your phone with a button press!
-Clears App Data & Cache for checked apps automatically (based on interval you specify)
-Allows a screen filter which you can boot at startup
-Boots at Startup!!!
As I'm sure you all have noticed, Perk and Swag slow down over time (days/weeks). By restarting your phone and clearing app data/cache it seems to operate normally again. One of the big annoyances of doing this manually in the apps menu however this method of deleting app data forces you to log out and isn't as quick and easy as it could be. Beermoney Assist Pro removes this hassle AND KEEPS YOU LOGGED IN but also clears unnecessary data thereby speeding your device back up.
Root Permissions are required for both to Clean App Data/Cache, Import Shortest Videos to Swag, AND Restarting your phone with a button press. Without Root Permissions this will only be able to use the screen filter and keep screen on function
Clean App Data/Cache works for ALL Swag, Perk, and Checkpts
Import Videos works only for Swag (Well duh!) and will not do anything to Perk if Perk is checked for Import operation
Now features a notification icon allows you to quickly go between beermoney assist pro and other apps. Also shows that app is running and autoclearing
Autoclear now starts up when your phone does!!!
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at email@example.com for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
3C Toolbox combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox Pro, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more.
☺ 3C Toolbox works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit all main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager
Multi-select in root explorer
Auto backup updated apps
Continuous, interval and duration of recordings and component states
Download notification icon packs directly from the app
Use force-stop in task manager or auto-task-killer
New app installation manage notification
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Add a notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
► Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
► Device manager *
Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
► File explorer *
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
► Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *
► Task manager
Check CPU, network and memory usage
Kill or force-stop * any apps or kernel processes
Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *
CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU, thermal and MPDecision
Build.prop and sysctl editor
Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD directory binder
fsync, sweep2wake, gamma, sound, intelliplug and fast charge control
► System Monitoring
All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN) (PRO ONLY)
► Status bar notifications
Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
► Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
1x1 toggle *
► System Switches (widgets or profiles)
GPS,WiFi localization,WiFi,BT,APN,NFC,Airplane,Tethering,Brightness,Screen time-out,Stay awake,Flashlight,Ringer,Vibrate,Synchro,Background data,Debug,Unknown sources,Reboot,etc
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logcat and Kernel Reader *
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Elixir is a system information application with highly configurable widgets. Displays information about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage (sd-card), display, wifi, mobile network, location services (gps), bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, sensors, etc.
* multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled at Settings
* small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
* every widgets are configurable (Menu/Widgets)
* every icon can be customized (Menu/Tips&Tricks/Customize icons)
* export/import widget definitions
* running processes/services/tasks
* statusbar icons: battery, cpu
* generating html report
Widget icon types:
* battery current
* battery temperature
* cpu usage
* cpu frequency
* running application count
* next alarm time
* external storage
* internal storage
* mobile signal strength
* mobile traffic
* wifi signal strength
* wifi traffic
* airplane mode switch
* auto-rotate switch
* auto-sync switch
* sync switch
* bluetooth switch (2 or 3 state)
* gps switch (not avaible in 2.3)
* mobile data switch (APN switch, read Tips&Tricks)
* wimax (4g) switch for EVO
* wifi switch
* wifi hotspot switch
* mute switch
* ringer mode switch: normal, silent, vibrate
* speakerphone switch
* auto brightness switch
* brightness switch with configurable levels
* screen timeout switch with configurable levels
* lock switch
* edit widget mode switch
* application launcher
* shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
Elixir Personal Add-on:
- Gmail unread count widget for multiple accounts. This function is not available in Gmail 2.3.5 or later. Google denied access to emails.
- Sms unread count widget
- Missed calls widget
- Contact widgets. If you click on a contact picture, you can easily view contact, send an email, sms or make a call
Please read Menu/Tips & Tricks.
- Contact direct dial
- Contact direct message
You can make translation at:
- "Edit" labels everywhere: turn "Edit widget mode" off at Elixir/Menu/Settings or by "Edit widget mode switch" widget icon.
- "-elixir" suffix at APN settings: read Menu/Tips&Tricks/Mobile data switch
If you have any problem with the application please write
an email to email@example.com, so I can ask if I have questions. I cannot help if you write only a comment.
You can Donate the app at Menu/About/Donate.
If you like it, like the facebook site for news: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elixir-for-Android/184000368307643
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
firstname.lastname@example.org for problems
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster