Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
For more info & tutorial visit: http://www.droidahead.com
Facebook page: http://www.droidahead.com/facebook
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( email@example.com ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
3C Toolbox combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox Pro, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more.
☺ 3C Toolbox works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit all main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager
Multi-select in root explorer
Auto backup updated apps
Continuous, interval and duration of recordings and component states
Download notification icon packs directly from the app
Use force-stop in task manager or auto-task-killer
New app installation manage notification
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Add a notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
► Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
► Device manager *
Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
► File explorer *
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
► Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *
► Task manager
Check CPU, network and memory usage
Kill or force-stop * any apps or kernel processes
Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *
CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU, thermal and MPDecision
Build.prop and sysctl editor
Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD directory binder
fsync, sweep2wake, gamma, sound, intelliplug and fast charge control
► System Monitoring
All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN) (PRO ONLY)
► Status bar notifications
Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
► Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
1x1 toggle *
► System Switches (widgets or profiles)
GPS,WiFi localization,WiFi,BT,APN,NFC,Airplane,Tethering,Brightness,Screen time-out,Stay awake,Flashlight,Ringer,Vibrate,Synchro,Background data,Debug,Unknown sources,Reboot,etc
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logcat and Kernel Reader *
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
firstname.lastname@example.org for problems
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
IMPORTANT: this app is not a module itself. It is only a donation package.
It won't show in launcher app drawer as it is not a standalone application. GravityBox Xposed Module manages launching it itself whenever unlock is needed.
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project
More info, including installation instructions and links to xposed module itself are available in the following forums:
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
Lollipop thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3037566
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before deciding to purchase this donation package; or before giving a negative rating. Remember, dealing with refund requests takes a lot of my precious time. Thanks for understanding.
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
- Increase the speed of your mobile.
- Save battery and memory
- Install launchers and themes
- Install custom ROMs
The Root Tutorials Android app lets you keep up to date on the Android operating system. It will give you the opportunity to root your android phone, thanks to our complete database.
With our easy guide in a few steps you will have your device rooted:
1. Select the brand and model of your device.
2. Access methods specifically for that device rooting.
3. Root your android mobile following the steps.
You can also watch the best related videos: the best apps for root mobile, the best themes and launchers...
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
- Open Source, light and smooth
- Based on Material Design guidelines
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
- Root explorer for advanced users
- All features freely available without any ads
- and the list goes on...
Note - Basic r/w operations might not work on external memory on Kitkat devices. Don't use cut/paste from or to external SD Card. You might loose your files.
This app is still in beta stage, hence, you might face some bugs, lack of features.
Join G+ community to discuss and help in the improvment of app and get beta test versions
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
► LG G Watch Urbane (Android Wear version)
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot