Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
Start your application easily by pressing the LiveKey™.
When you long-press the LiveKey™, a list will appear which contains all applications installed on your phone. After you choose an application, it can be started easily by pressing Livekey™. This helps to make your life easier!
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
1.You select application want to launch.
2.You setting default application when launch GoogleNow.
※GoogleNow is Jelly Bean(Android4.1) function.
I make this because nexus 7 don't launch application from long press search.
This application not only can launch from GoogleNow, but also from long press search.
Launch this application clould suppress by setting.
This app lets you launch phone apps by dialing per-defined numbers, it is useful if you have apps hidden from launcher (you don't want others to see), or you have too many apps installed and just don't want to spend time looking for them.
Important: It does not cost any money, dialing a number only launches corresponding app, it will not really reach telco network.
In Droid Pro, go to "Settings" -> "Application" -> "Quick launch" and set the side key or other shortcut to "HotSpotSwitch".
You can then enable or disable the Wifi HotSpot function by pressing the side button or other shortcut.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
* List app launches sorted by start count
* List app launches sorted by timestamp
* Handy Widget that shows your 4 most launched apps
This is very early beta! Logcat messages seem to differ between different devices. If the app does not log any launches on your device, PLEASE send me a logcat and i will include your logcat format!
1.8 Added 4 modes to allow for more than 7 icons.
To use this extension,you need to install the Next Browser,the simplest and fastest browser.More extensions all in Next Browser.
Other strong extensions to further extend functionality without limitation:
- QR code for Next Browser
- Pocket for Next Browser
- Screenshot for Next Browser
- PDF for Next Browser
- Evernote for Next Browser
- Facebook for Next Browser
- Private Bookmarks for Next Browser
- Translate for Next Browser
- Defy Pages for Next Browser
- Browse faster for Next Browser
Know more about Next Browser: http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com/about
Follow us on :
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NextBrowser
Contact us: email@example.com
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.