LINK-SEAL® - Calculation Tool
The LINK-SEAL® - Calculation Tool used for optimal product configuration. This tool determine the number of elements, the tightened range in percent and the sealing area in mm with the inner diameter of wall sleeve / core drilling and the outer diameter of the carrier pipe. You will receive match the part number for ordering.
Fields of Application
LINK-SEAL® Modular Seals are designed for a wide range of applications. LINK-SEAL® Modular Seals can be used wherever annular spaces need to be reliably sealed. Main fields of:
• Wall penetrations
• Tank embedding
• Casing pipe seals
• Solid rubber parts ensure a long life
• Potable water-, oil-, fuel-, solvent-, and high temperature-resistant versions available upon request
• Safe positioning inside walling
• Perfect even for retrofitting
• Easy and quick installation thanks to pre-assembled modules
• Choice of zinc-plated or S316 (V4A) stainless steel bolts
• Different colours for different rubber qualities
• Electrically isolating
• Hydrostatic sealing against pressing water
The radial expansion of the rubber ensures a permanently pressure tight and secure sealing of the annular space. For very thin-wall plastic pipes e.g. pre-insulated, flexible and corrugated pipe systems, a PSI Compakt seal type FW is recommended.
The KTW/W270 version is used whenever the seal comes into contact with potable water such as such as elevated tanks and potable water tanks, etc.
• Temperature resistance from -40 °C to +80 °C
• Pressure tight up to 5 bar
* Elastomer tested in accordance with KTW and W270
PSI Products GmbH • Ulrichstrasse 25 • 72116 Mössingen • Germany
Phone: 0 049 (0)7473 37 81 0 • Fax: 0 049 (0)7473 37 81 87 •
E-Mail: email@example.com • www.psi-products.com