The pH diet is an innovative approach to connect to food. The dietary plan stresses the requirement for balance within the diet of alkaline and acid. This balance will help maintain a wholesome flow with the bloodstream and keep cellular development and growth working at optimum levels. By lowering destructive acid levels with more alkaline numerous benefits might occur, namely sustainable energy and a healthy body. By using a simple regimen of balanced eating in addition to testing saliva for pH levels, it's possible to achieve better health.
The pH diet will also help you avoid consuming processed foods and increase your vegetable intake. Processed foods often lack nutrients, and you will experience many health problems if these foods are the mainstay of your diet. Having a good pH balance will come from eating many fruits and vegetables, and you will be filling your body with healthy foods and nutrients.
In this book app you will learn:
*Acid and alkaline foods in the pH miracle diet
*Aging and the pH miracle diet
*Cancer and the pH miracle diet
*Common mistakes on the pH miracle diet
*Dairy products and the pH miracle diet
*Diabetes and the pH miracle diet
*Getting more alkaline into your diet
*Green drinks and the pH miracle diet
*Is the pH Miracle diet right for you
*Measuring your pH for the pH miracle diet
*Parasites and the pH miracle diet
*pH and energy levels
*pH Miracle Diet and Water Ionizers
*And much, much more
• Calculates pH values of solutions of weak and strong, monoprotic and polyprotic acids and bases.
• Allows simultaneous calculation of all dissociation stages of acid and base and water dissociation (Kw).
• Application plots titration curve and export it as an image or data file to the “pH Meter” directory on local sd drive.
• Application provides pH and titrant volume values at equivalent points.
• Application is able to estimate the titrant volume needed to achieve desired pH values (within titration range), that is particularly useful for buffer preparation.
• Accepts input of dissociation constant in both formats: as a pK (-log K) values and as a K values in a regular scientific notation (1.23e-4). Empty field of dissociation constant would imply that this particular dissociation step is "strong" or complete.
• Long press on final pH field opens window showing corresponding values of pOH, [H+] and [OH-] at the point of interest.
• Application helps in preparation of buffer solution, since the volume of strong electrolyte, that must to be added to a weak electrolyte solution, can be derived from the plateau region of the titration curve.
Keywords: Acid, Base, titration, buffer, pH, chemistry, solution, neutralization reaction.
Made by Pinoys for Pinoys.
More from developer
Download this app to have a list of some of the possible things you can do with the water your water ionizer can create.
Alkaline water is only half the benefit of owning a water ionizer! Discover what you can do with the acid water created by your ionizer!
Let us know what features you want in the app by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org