See the world
- The comprehensive map of the whole globe is regularly updated;
- Satellite images and street panoramas help you find your way around;
- Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian city maps are available offline.
Look up the business directory
- You can search addresses as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations and so on;
- The convenient directory allows you to look up organizations to get detailed info such as office hours, contact details, ratings and a list of services;
- Voice search lets you navigate maps while on the move or behind the wheel;
- Your favorite places can be saved as bookmarks.
Find the best route
- Get real-time information about traffic jams, accidents, roadworks, police speed radars, etc.;
- Route mapping takes into account traffic jams;
- All stops for public transport routes are displayed.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
With 120 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Ukrainian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Ukraine and Ukrainian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, days of the week, Ukrainian numbers, railway travel and more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Ukrainian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Ukrainian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Ukrainian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with 120 essential travel phrases with both Ukrainian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-Play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES 120 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where are the restrooms?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Ukrainian?
• I speak a little
• I don't speak Ukrainian
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• How do you say this in Ukrainian?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
• Where is an internet cafe?
* Attention! Application requires to download about 2GB of data (map files) after installation.
This application allows you to turn your phone or tablet into a real navigation device that works without connecting to the Internet.
NavLux developed by Ukrainian professionals.
Ukraine NavLux designed specifically for drivers who need a reliable navigation system for use in the realities of Ukrainian roads.
User can make route of the trip walking or driving. Application is applicable for Android version from 2.2 to latest. Required GPS and internet connection (to load route and map).
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Yandex.Navigator dictates in advance when and where you need to turn, both visually on-screen and with voice prompts. It also shows what traffic jams are on your route, your approximate time of arrival, and how many kilometers you have left to your destination.
There are detailed layouts with a 3D-mode for Moscow, the Moscow region and St. Petersburg as well as the cities of Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey.
By sending Yandex.Navigator info on accidents, roadworks and other events, you will help both yourself and other users find the best routes.
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
The minimum permissions required for the application (do not require access to your personal data, we do not refer to any data online).
Benefits Map of Kiev offline:
- Ease of Use
- Highly detailed maps are adapted to work with mobile devices
- Smooth operation with map
- Support for screen and tablet devices with high resolution screens
- Determine your location using GPS
- Send your GPS coordinates via SMS or Email or any other service to your friends
- Turn on online mode
Are you looking for Map of Ukraine? Install Smart Maps Offline from google play.
Smart Maps Offline is fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world http://goo.gl/pQJ2o6
Mapping data based on OpenStreetMap © (http://www.openstreetmap.org) under license Creative Commons Attribution / Share Alike License
Mapping is provided based on the Esri ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android
Map of Kiev (c) by MapApps
Benefits of Smart Maps Offline:
- ease of use
- offline maps of any country
- all details on the map
- your current location determined by GPS
- offline search on the map
- offline POI search
- location sharing via sms, email, etc.
- support devices with high resolution screens
- details of the current GPS location
- millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- free map updates & Free POI database updates
Alabama, Albania, Alberta, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Arizona, Arkansas, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Columbia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, California, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Colorado, Connecticut, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Delaware, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, District of Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, Florida, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti and Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Idaho, Illinois, India, Indiana, Indonesia, Iowa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel and Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kansas, Kazakhstan, Kentucky, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Louisiana, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maine, Malaysia,Singapore,Brunei, Malta, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montana, Montenegro, Morocco, Nebraska, Netherlands, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nigeria, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Norway, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pakistan,Paraguay, Pennsylvania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Romania, Russia (european part), Saskatchewan, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa and Lesotho, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Utah, Uzbekistan, Vermont, Vietnam, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map