fqrouter can make your mobile able to access restricted websites such as youtube/twitter from China. Besides that, it can also turn your mobile into a router sharing the free internet to other devices, if you have already [ROOT] your mobile.
We think you will love it!
We have deep understanding of China so our APP knows how to automatically select the fastest servers for you based on your internet connection and ISP. We have optimized our APP so it works perfectly for China user even your ISP is throttling international bandwidth.
- Accelerator For Japan/Korea Gaming
- Extremely easy 1-Click configuration
- NO ads forever
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Military grade encryption to protect your privacy
- Optimized for user in China to bring blazing fast speeds
- Automatically bypass proxy server when access Chinese website to get better user experience.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
With only one tap, you can access Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all the Internet without restriction.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 5.x, Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
You are able to configure your routers with Android devices through wireless LAN.
Vigor2860 series with firmware from v3.7.4.
Vigor2925 series with firmware from v3.7.4.
Vigor2850 series with firmware from v3.6.6.
Take a look at VigorManager:
-Auto-discover the Vigor router in your local network
-Managing the routers via WLAN or through internet
-Status of your device
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
*WARNING*: shadowsocks.com is not the official site of Shadowsocks project. And the service provided by this site has nothing to do with us.
*注意*：Shadowsocks.com 所售服务与本项目无关 http://www.v2ex.com/t/166417
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2015 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
FoxFi/PdaNet share your phone's Internet with your computer or tablet through USB, WiFi Hotspot or Bluetooth. That will save you a $20/month tether plan. No rooting is needed.
The USB mode in PdaNet should support almost all Android phones. It also has a Hide Tether Usage feature that can be used when necessary.
WiFi mode (FoxFi) turns your phone into a WiFi hotspot but it only works for some phones.
Please read the following agreement and refund policy below before purchasing the full version.
1. Not all phones models support WiFi mode. Some phone updates may also breaks WiFi mode. Please first install the free version and making sure it works. See http://foxfi.com/devices for compatibility.
2. We do not provide any warranty due to many things we can't control. Carriers have been finding ways to interfere unpaid tether usages such as through system updates.
3. We have extended the refund period from Play Store's 15 minutes to 7 days. Please use the contact link in the order receipt email to request refunds. We won't be able to refund after 7 days, even if some features in PdaNet or FoxFi stop working due to causes we can't control.
After installing the full version key, both FoxFi and PdaNet should display "Full Version Unlocked" at the bottom and should no longer prompt you to upgrade. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. It could also be caused by problem with your Google transaction.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* VLAN 802.1Q support
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
* If your configuration use the tap adapter and the routes doesn't work, maybe you should add the option "route-gateway" in the "Custom options" section, the value of this option must be set to the local address of the remote router.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem or I will refund your money
Take a look to this video sent me from a enthusiast user...
Thank you Robert!
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
This application is the client WOL.
Features Separately set WolCon server by WindowsMobile, you can start the target device across a router.
WindowsMobile of the server is used, the power saving, quiet, and server environments to build a low heat.
How old were used in the past WindowsMobile devices at home asleep, please try them.
For details, please refer to the following website (sorry, Japanese only.)
★ Sale 50% off SuperBeam PRO
★ Free 14 days PRO trial (find it in the navigation drawer menu!)
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's, contacts... You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
• To be able to send and receive contacts (since SuperBeam 4.0): READ_CONTACTS & WRITE_CONTACTS.
• To manage WiFi Direct connection: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE.
• To receive using QR scanner or Near Field Communication: CAMERA & NFC.
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
OpenWiFi automatically connects to every open network it can find, then tests the connection and once it has a working internet connection, will notify you!
OpenWiFi continues searching even when your screen is turned off.
** OpenWiFi is the must have app for when you're on vacation or don't have a data connection on your phone ***
OpenWiFi is a beautiful, free and opensource open WiFi network scanner.
It was build with design and functionality in mind, and makes looking for open networks fun.
● Scans for networks when turned on
Interval can be changed, the higher the number, the faster OpenWiFi detects networks.
● Automatically connects to networks
● Tests internet connection
This makes sure you have a working internet connection, and avoids 'portals' - the login pages a lot of hotspots have.
● Notifies you when OpenWiFi has found a working network.
You can change whether OpenWiFi should use sounds/vibrations when it does.
● Continues to work even if screen is off
● Use notification light to see OpenWiFi's status
When the screen is off, you can still see what OpenWiFi is doing, simply look at the notification light of your phone, the colors are the same as the circular progressbar.
● 4 different themes
OpenWiFi includes 4 different themes:
Dark, Transparent (your wallpaper), Light, Light w/dark bar
Keep in mind that connecting to open networks is unsafe, they are known for 'man in the middle' attacks, which means that the person hosting the access point will listen in on your connections and extract login data and other personal information from them.
However this does not happen very often, I still recommend you to not use it to log in on websites and services.
OpenWiFi is completely open source and licensed under the Apache2 license.
The source can be found on github:
Holo Circular Progressbar-library
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
IOScomm covers Cisco routers and switches.
For routers, covered the following areas:
7. INTER VLAN ROUTING
9. FRAME RELAY
10. SECURING THE ROUTER
11. CDP COMMANDS
12. IP COMMANDS
13. IPX COMMANDS
14. ACCESS LISTS
17. IP v6
18. WAN CONFIGURATIONS
19. TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
For switches, covered the following areas:
2. CONFIGURE IP CONNECTIVITY
3. CONFIGURE A WEB INTERFACE
4. BACKING UP A CONFIGURATION
5. DHCP SNOOPING
6. CONFIGURING PORT SECURITY
7. VLAN CONFIGURATION
8. CONFIGURE THE NATIVE VLAN
9. DTP TRUNKING MODES
10. VLAN FOR VOICE
11. VTP - VIRTUAL LAN TRUNKING PROTOCOL
12. STP - SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL