fqrouter can make your mobile able to access restricted websites such as youtube/twitter from China. Besides that, it can also turn your mobile into a router sharing the free internet to other devices, if you have already [ROOT] your mobile.
With only one tap, you can access Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all the Internet without restriction.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 5.x, Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
• This is the PRO version unlocker for SuperBeam. Please install the free version of SuperBeam before installing this PRO unlocker.
• After installation, please restart SuperBeam app just to make sure everything goes well.
• You can download the SuperBeam for PC from here: http://superbe.am/pc
• You only need to purchase PRO unlocker once, and it will be available on all of your devices. If Google Play asks you to buy again on your other devices (or shows you error messages), just open SuperBeam PRO listing on Play Store on the web and you should be able to install it to all of your devices from there.
• Please do not upgrade to PRO if you are having issues with the free version, as the issues will most probably persist.
Get SuperBeam PRO now and unlock more awesome features:
★ Get rid of annoying ads.
★ Change the default saving location to any directory on any available storage (like external SD card).
★ Send and receive files to/from your computer through SuperBeam app for PC, using QR code or manual sharing key (get it from http://superbe.am). By the way, it is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac! *
★ Send entire folders and preserve their hierarchy.
★ Pair devices using manual sharing key. This is particularly useful for devices that do not have a camera nor NFC (like Android TV's).
★ Share files with more than one device at the same time.
★ Send unlimited number of files through web interface, with the ability to download them all as a zip archive (with folders too!).
★ Share SuperBeam APK for those situations where there is no internet connection around. Makes life easier for your friends!
★ Automatically disable mobile data (3G/4G) connection while sharing with other devices, to prevent them from eating through your data plan.
★ Be SuperAwesome and support the future development of SuperBeam. This is just the beginning, and we have much more to surprise you with!
* Currently, SuperBeam for PC does not support WiFi Direct. Hence, both your computer and your Android device(s) must be connected to the same WiFi network in order to share files.
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
"The beauty of this utility is its simplicity" - redmondpie.com
Supports Android 5.0 (along with everything else that's later than Android 2.3)
FastFileTransfer has a simple mission: Offering fast, offline file exchange between literally any platforms.
In a world of dozens of different operating systems, with many different file transfer standards and protocols,
it's still difficult to transfer files between them. With FastFileTransfer, you have a flexible solution for any
data exchange need.
• Lightning fast: Transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes
• Send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP)
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
• Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
• No need for an existing WiFi connection
• Works completely offline
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send multiple files as ZIP
• Display QR codes for faster receiving
• Optionally use NFC for pairing
• Unique engine specifically developed for compatibility against a wide range of Android devices
• Send to an unlimited number of devices at the same time
Buy the Pro Version to:
• Receive files from devices that don't have FFT installed
• Let receivers download multiple files with one click (unzipped)
• Get rid of the ads
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS using Fast File Transfer: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap "Send via" (or similar) -> "Fast File Transfer"
In some file explorers first tap "Send via" in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don't want to always enter the address on the receiver's phone!
Simply use the built-in QR codes or NFC support.
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device.
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
And keep in mind that I don't get paid anything for this application. No ads, no data gathering.
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these. Try PPP Widget 2
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html">FAQs at the developer's website.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working - READ and UNDERSTAND the full description, check the requirement list!
Does not work on Android 5 yet (and probably never will) - if you need this app, do not upgrade.
Also note that this app is still young; if you get crashes, upload the bug report when asked, so that I can fix things. Or report your problems at the PPP Widget forum (see link to developer website).
- Needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs a powered USB hub in most cases (modems draw plenty of power)
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol; ask the manufacturer if unsure
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
If your device combination does not work, consider writing a report. Just complaining in a short comment is not helpful. I can't test each and every modem or tablet out there, obviously.
See http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget2.html for FAQs and feedback options. No E-Mail please.
This widget enables Internet access over almost any USB device with PPP modem capabilities, including many mobile phones (smartphones generally not included).
It is a complete rewrite of the previous "PPP Widget", with one of the main advantages being that additional kernel drivers are no longer required.
However, some Android devices have a "blacklist" for USB devices (like Sony Xperia Tablet Z) and may refuse to accept a range of possible USB accessories including modems.
Even if this app needs root access for building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
Send files wirelessly from one Android device to another. Perfect for situations when you are traveling and have no computer handy or don't want to fool around with cables.
Uses WiFi direct so no external WiFi or data connection is required. Completely peer to peer.
WiFi Hotspot settings and tether settings has never been so easy.
WiFi Direct Share Guide Application's can enable the embedded Portable WiFi Hotspot and the Bluetooth so easily and quickly with this app. This is a shortcut tool, and it can save some steps than traditional operations.
* How to Call the embedded WiFi tethering (Wife Hotspot) settings,
* How to Call the embedded Bluetooth setting frame.
* How to Share your Internet to other device via WiFi connection.
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
Nowadays almost every single android smartphone has wifi-direct feature. So try to share your files with your friends or people around very easily with this application!
For instructions on how to use the GSM Modem Emulator see:
The GSM Modem Emulator app emulates the SMS functions of a GSM modem over a WIFI connection. The modem emulator supports a subset of the ETSI GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 AT command specifications that is optimized to work with Diafaan SMS Server. A great feature of the GSM Modem Emulator is that it works with GSM phones as well as CDMA phones. This makes it possible to use the GSM Modem Emulator with GSM networks all over the world and also the Sprint and Verizon CDMA networks in the US.
- Send and receive SMS messages with the Android phone.
- Support for GSM and CDMA phones.
- Support for 3G and 4G phones.
- Support for multi-part long messages.
- SMS delivery reports (if supported by the network).
- International Unicode character set support.
- PDU mode only.
- No support for MMS.
- Limited support for binary messages.
- No support for USSD.
- Stock Android limits message throughput to 100 messages per hour.
HitcherNet uses Wifi Direct technology to allow users to quickly transfer BIG files without relying on internet connectivity or routers. This means you can share videos with your friends anywhere in the world, regardless of internet connectivity. Backpacking, surfing, camping, remote expeditions, or simply to avoid data charges - whatever the situation - HitcherNet allows for fast & secure (WPA2) transfer of your videos and files.
Androids remembered permissions/connections make HitcherNet the most reliable and fastest Wifi Direct Sharing app on the market for mobile video sharing.
*Note, your device(s) must have WiFi Direct capabilities in order to use this app. We are working to make WiFi Direct as fast and as stable as possible - Traditional wifi as a backup for transfer may be in a future release - for when one needs to share files or transfer between PC's and other operating systems.
- -Download and install HitcherNet onto your device.
- -Ensure that Wifi (and therefore Wifi Direct) is enabled (if not you will be prompted to turn it on).
- -Open the app- it will automatically look for HitcherNet peers.
- -When you see the device to which you are trying to connect (it should show up as "available") touch the device's icon to connect
- -A prompt should show up on the device to which you are connecting.
- -Accept the connection request (on Android 4.2+ the device will remember this permission)
- -Touch the file icon on the other phone in order to send a file to that device.
- -Choose your file (You may choose to transfer up to 5 files at once)
- -The transfer should begin automatically and the user will be alerted when the file has arrived.
- -To send whole folders, just press and hold on the folder you want to transfer
Wifi Direct's wide bandwidth (up to 250Mb/s), direct connectivity between devices (routers and/or root not required), and robust security (WPA2) make it a game-changer for mobile-mobile file transfer and location-based social sharing. NO COMPLICATED PAIRING PROCEDURES- colocation of devices not required! INBOX/OUTBOX functionality also allows the user to track what files they have sent and received.
Android 4.2-4.3- Automatic connections between previously paired devices. Persistent permissions for previously connected devices. Inbox/Outbox functionality. Automatic connection negotiation.
Android 4.1- Inbox/Outbox functionality. Automatic connection negotiation.
The app is currently supported for Wifi Direct enabled devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) through Android 4.3.
If you encounter problems or success with other devices please let us know so that we can work on supporting a wider range of hardware.
- Share videos between devices without complicated pairing
- Transfer updates/backups from device to device
- Devices automatically connect to remembered peers
- Ridiculously fast file transfer speeds of 50 mb/s between devices
- Save time/money sharing files "off network"...no data charges!
- Multi-connect between multiple mobile devices
- Integrated file management system
- Transfer multiple files at once
- Automatic Wifi Direct activation on devices
- Files are saved to sdcard/HitcherNet
- Save location configurable through menu
- INBOX/OUTBOX functionality
IOScomm covers Cisco routers and switches.
For routers, covered the following areas:
7. INTER VLAN ROUTING
9. FRAME RELAY
10. SECURING THE ROUTER
11. CDP COMMANDS
12. IP COMMANDS
13. IPX COMMANDS
14. ACCESS LISTS
17. IP v6
18. WAN CONFIGURATIONS
19. TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
For switches, covered the following areas:
2. CONFIGURE IP CONNECTIVITY
3. CONFIGURE A WEB INTERFACE
4. BACKING UP A CONFIGURATION
5. DHCP SNOOPING
6. CONFIGURING PORT SECURITY
7. VLAN CONFIGURATION
8. CONFIGURE THE NATIVE VLAN
9. DTP TRUNKING MODES
10. VLAN FOR VOICE
11. VTP - VIRTUAL LAN TRUNKING PROTOCOL
12. STP - SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL