THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
advanced settings tethering
All you have to do is install the app and we help you to root your phone, send us an email to: email@example.com and we will help you to root it in less than 5 minutes.
Works using the WiFi feature of your phone, it will be detected by your PS3, Wii, Xbox, iPad, iPod, iPhone.
Recognizable by iOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mountain Lion, Lion and Linux
It works like any home router.
After installation, the application will run in the background of the mobile device, and listen for incoming data from the Anoto Digital Pens.
Once data has been received, the data will be transmitted (optionally including location information) to the PenForms PPoD Server.
Digital Pen Data will remain on the mobile device untill data has been successfully sent and saved on the backend server.
If the server requests it, the photo app on the mobile device will be launched, and the image taken will then automatically be sent to the backend system for processing.
The features of the PenForms Phone Router includes:
- Runs in the background
- Location data, via GPS, Wi-Fi and cellular data
- Direct bluetooth communication with digital pen
- Vibration, indication progress, success or failure
- Hand Writing Recognitition feedback
- Image attachment
- Activity log
- New version notifications
- Transmits data to the hosted PenForms PPoD Server
Cisco® Instant Connect Application is used for two way push to talk communications on Android™ devices using on premise enterprise push to talk servers. Cisco's Instant Connect application is perfect for connecting users over corporate Wi-Fi networks on-premise or off-premise networks at the instant push of a button.
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pays back the one-time capital investment. The Cisco solution is based on open standard eliminating the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• More control of wireless coverage: Cisco Instant Connect can be expanded for in-building coverage by adding Wi-Fi access points, integrating to carrier PTT service, bridging to Land Mobile Radio channels, and connecting to satellite radios.
• High quality experience: Cisco instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy. Cisco wireless phone users 7925G/7926G can make individual push to talk calls, group push to talk calls and make regular phone calls from a single device.
• Scalability: Cisco instant Connect can support thousands of users. Managing a single system saves time and money compared to managing multiple service provider contracts, and the administrator privilege makes it easy to add and remove talk group users.
• Streamlined Operations: Operation centers can communicate with up to 30 simultaneous push to talk channels at the same time combining their telephone calls with on site push to talk communications resulting in increased communications using less personnel.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution provides an economical alternative to service provider solutions for mobile communications. This solution can also integrate Android devices to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) connected into the Cisco routers in the data center. For information on Cisco Instant Connect please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/IPICS.
• Cisco IPICS 4.7(1) server with at least one IPICS media server.
• Android OS 4.1+ or higher is required.
• Mobile device must have a Menu button.
The following phones have been tested and optimized for Cisco Instant Connect:
• Samsung Galaxy S® III
• Samsung Galaxy S4®
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
For audio to work, your network’s firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Android device and the Cisco IPICS media server. Please refer to the product documentation available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7026/tsd_products_support_series_home.html
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2013 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Key Words: Cisco Instant Connect, Push to Talk, Wave Connect, Voxer, Sprint, Direct Connect, Kodiak, walkie-talkie, whisper, TiKL, HeyTell, Zello,
- This application it is NOT a UTILITY it is just for INFORMATIONS -
This is an application with various informations for routers.
currently It has the following features:
- ADSL maximum speed calculation. The application can estimate +-10% the maximum ADSL speed your router should have. This is based on an algorithm which uses also statistical data. You have to find from your router page the downstream attenuation (dB). Then you input this value (dB) you get the distance from DSLAM and the maximum speed you can get based on your line noise.
-Application ports. With this option you can see what is the default port for each application. This way you can manual configure the port forwarding into your router webpage.
-Documentation of port forwarding. With text and screen-shoots from the router web page.
-Default Router passwords.
I would like to thank portforward.com for giving me permission to use their data.
Please keep in mind that this application is for people who knows what to do with the data provided! If you cannot use the data or Do not know how... Please do not rate negative..
The Applications is with advertisements. Click the Advertisements to support me and portforward.com!
Thanks for downloading!
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
To use this application, supported mobile router is absolutely necessary.
The state of the mobile router is regularly notified.
*WAN connection state
*3G signal level etc. is regularly notified.
Supported mobile router
*NEC Aterm WM3500R
See the details at my website.
Find your router or other box that is connected to your network quickly and easily with Network Explorer.
Locates and lists devices listening on port 80 that are open or require authentication on your local network.
Even better, do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can as well check out the IPs and names (hostname) of the devices currently or recently connected, so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
fqrouter can make your mobile able to access restricted websites such as youtube/twitter from China. Besides that, it can also turn your mobile into a router sharing the free internet to other devices, if you have already [ROOT] your mobile.
To use this application, supported router is absolutely necessary.
You can check the state of the router (eg, battery level) in a bag or pocket from your android device.
*The state of the router is regularly notified.
*3G/Hotspot Signal Level
(Some routers do not supported some of state notification)
*EMOBILE D25HW, GP01, GP02 (Huawei)
*EMOBILE GL02P (AnyDATA)
*SoftBank C01HW (Huawei)
*SoftBank 006z, 007z (ZTE)
*DOCOMO HW-01C (Huawei)
*DOCOMO L-09C (LG)
*DOCOMO BF-01B (Buffalo)
*Huawei E585, E586, E5832, E583C
*Verizon MiFi 2200, 4510L, 4620L
*Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352, 2372
*NTT EAST PWR-100F (Buffalo)
*NETWORK CONCULTING Mobile Cube
*au Wi-Fi WALKER DATA06, DATA08W (Huawei)
*NEC AccessTechnica WM3500R
*SHINSEI URoad-8000, URoad-SS10
*AT&T Elevate 4G (Sierra)
*See the details at my website.
*If you connect to other access points ,I recommend that you check SSID Limitation.
*Please make sure that you are able to see settings screen of the router by pushing Web Access, if this application does not work.
More from developer
IOScomm covers Cisco routers and switches.
For routers, covered the following areas:
7. INTER VLAN ROUTING
9. FRAME RELAY
10. SECURING THE ROUTER
11. CDP COMMANDS
12. IP COMMANDS
13. IPX COMMANDS
14. ACCESS LISTS
17. IP v6
18. WAN CONFIGURATIONS
19. TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
For switches, covered the following areas:
2. CONFIGURE IP CONNECTIVITY
3. CONFIGURE A WEB INTERFACE
4. BACKING UP A CONFIGURATION
5. DHCP SNOOPING
6. CONFIGURING PORT SECURITY
7. VLAN CONFIGURATION
8. CONFIGURE THE NATIVE VLAN
9. DTP TRUNKING MODES
10. VLAN FOR VOICE
11. VTP - VIRTUAL LAN TRUNKING PROTOCOL
12. STP - SPANNING TREE PROTOCOL