-gärten der Welt. Nirgendwo sonst können regionale Spezialitäten und
feinstes Bier, mitten in der Natur, in entspannter Atmosphäre
genossen werden. Die BierApp hilft, immer die schönsten Biergärten in
der Nähe zu finden und bietet einen Einblick in das Angebot.
* 12 stops through the tour provide you with additional information about the Heineken family, the beer and the company.
* The stops contain pictures, video and audio fragments that outline our past and future and quiz questions that will challenge your knowledge.
* The app is available in 7 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
********** PLEASE NOTE **********
To keep up with the action:
1. When visiting the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam, use our free Wifi.
2. After you've downloaded the app and selected a language - a large language pack (50 to 80mb) will be downloaded. Therefore you need a fast internet connection and sufficient memory on your phone.
3. If using a 3G connection, be aware of possible additional charges.
Heineken, Experience, Amsterdam, Brewery, Beer, Museum, Attraction, Tour, Audio, Guide, City
The "Asheville Breweries" Android application provides selectable Google Maps markers for the Asheville area's craft breweries, including all the member breweries of the Asheville Brewers Alliance (http://www.ashevillebrewersalliance.com). Each marker shows the location of a brewery -- select a marker to see more details about that brewery.
- To find a specific brewery on the map, use the "Find" option in the menu.
- For a selected brewery, press the "Share" button to share that brewery's details with friends.
- To open the Google Maps application for more map options, such as street view and turn-by-turn directions, select the "Open Maps" button.
Asheville, NC has long appealed to visitors and residents with its stunning mountain setting, popular attractions like the Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway, and its arts and crafts heritage, and is now also recognized as a national "brewtopia". Asheville won the vote for "Beer City, USA" four years in a row in Examiner.com polls by Charlie Papazian, one of the most recognized names in the realm of beer and brewing.
The Asheville area is home to several craft breweries, each serving and distributing multiple beer styles. These beers are available in-house and in local restaurants, with some distributed further afield regionally and nationally. Enjoy your time sampling some of the Asheville area's local brews, and be sure to drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
The intent is to include markers only for establishments that brew beer on-site. All information is to the best of our knowledge, and any omissions or errors are unintentional. Please contact us with any revisions or additions.
Follow Asheville area beer news on Twitter using this hashtag: #avlbeer.
Altamont Brewing Company
Asheville Brewing Co
Asheville Pizza and Brewing
BearWaters Brewing Company
Blue Mountain Pizza
Brevard Brewing Company
Burial Beer Co.
Catawba Valley Brewing Company (both locations)
French Broad Brewing
Frog Level Brewing Company
Green Man Brewery
Lexington Avenue Brewery
Lookout Brewing Company
Nantahala Brewing Company
New Belgium Brewing Co.
One World Brewery
Oskar Blues Brewery
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Southern Appalachian Brewery
Thirsty Monk South
Tipping Point Tavern
Twin Leaf Brewery
Wicked Weed Brewing