• A zoom-enabled map with traffic event icons that can be selected.
• Real-time updates on winter road conditions, traffic incidents, road work, construction, and road closures.
• Current traffic speeds and closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images in select cities (Ames, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City, Quad Cities, Sioux City, and Waterloo) and across the state.
• Electronic roadway sign messages.
• Highway rest area locations.
The primary responsibility of every driver is the safe operation of his/her vehicle. Iowa law prohibits all persons from using a handheld electronic communication device to write, send or read a text message while driving a motor vehicle. Teen drivers with restricted licenses are prohibited from using any electronic communication or entertainment device while driving. While traveling, mobile communication devices should be used only when the motor vehicle is at a complete stop off the traveled portion of the roadway. Do not text and drive (it's the law) or use this app while driving.
We welcome your feedback on this app. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs in an email to 511Feedback@dot.iowa.gov.
App developed by Castle Rock Associates http://www.crc-corp.com/
• Navigate the Tulip Festival. Find ATMs, restrooms, event locations, tickets, and city maps
- Get descriptions of festival events and attractions
- Find out where to buy tickets during the day
- Don’t miss a thing with the daily schedule of events
• Explore local events. From school sports to concerts to city wide garage sales
• Shop and find exclusive deals at local merchants
• Plan your visit easily by finding and contacting local lodging
• Find business hours, phone numbers, and websites all in one place
• Choose a new or favorite place to eat
• Keep up with the latest news from the “Town Crier” or connect to Orange City via social media
• Tour authentic Dutch heritage with a walking tour through our vibrant downtown
• Send a digital postcard to a friend or family member
• Locate and contact our visitor’s center and have your questions answered
• Receive push notifications for severe weather , school cancellations, and other important events
• Discover what’s around you with location aware tips and deals
Note: If you find any inconsistencies in the data provided you can submit updates, corrections, and new additions at www.BreweryDB.com and approved changes will be reflected right here in LocalBrews!
This product uses the BreweryDB API but is not endorsed or certified by PintLabs.
Bend, Oregon has eleven (and counting) world-class craft breweries within walking distance of each other, and with your Bend Ale Trail app, map and Passport, you can track your route to all of them. Collect digital stamps from each brewery by QR code scan or Facebook check-in on the trail then stop by the Visit Bend Visitor Center and show your completed passport to receive an official Bend Ale Trail one-of-a-kind prize. Visit Three Creeks Brewery in Sisters (#12) for extra credit and get an additional prize.
Keep tabs on the Bend Ale Trail and start your Bend brewery adventure at www.BendAleTrail.com.
The App allows you to see the full list and updated in real-time breweries, brewpub and beerfirm on the Italian territory and recorded by microbirrifici.org.
You can view all information of breweries, the map and the exact location with the GPS.
You can view all information of craft beer and the style.
The database contains over 700 breweries, brewpubs and beer firm; also contains over 4,000 beers.
- Language localization in Italian, English and German
- Statistics of the breweries in real time
- Find the breweries with GPS
- Search for breweries by region
- Search for style beers and consult the disciplinary EBCU
- Ranking of beers and votes
- Search for your favorite beer name
- See a list of the perfect glass to taste beer
- Contact your brewery with phone or e-mail
It requires a connection to the Internet
Tags: beer, beers, breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs, beer firm