1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
Alert: For Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.2.2 users, please upgrade to Android 4.4.2, otherwise call recorder might not work.
Tip: Samsung devices particularly Galaxy S5 (klte) on Kitkat, Galaxy Note3 running Andriod 4.4.2 configurations: go to Settings and adjust Audio Source: Voice_Call, Sample rate: 11Khz and Format: MP4
Best call recorder application to record incoming and outgoing calls automatically.
✓. Record your all calls automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
✓. Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date and time and by names easily.
✓. Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
✓. Play, save and delete, call recordings
✓. Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
✓. Add caller phone number to contacts
✓. See caller history
✓. Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
✓. You can play back, or save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
✓. Audio Source options are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source (MIC) not work or not recording calls.
✓. Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
✓. Notification with caller image.
✓. Vibrate device on start of call recording.
✓. Notification on device on start of call recording with blinking light (if your device supports it).
✓. You can listen your communication or calls recordings in your on device default audio player.
✓. Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
✓. Password protection of recordings using applock plus link added.
✓. It’s FREE!
Notes: (Instructions + Troubleshooting tips)
1. Please note that some devices particularly some Samsung devices are not compatible or not allow to record calls.
2. Please confirm that your device should not have more than one call recording application, otherwise it can create issues.
3. If call recorder does not record calls, please restart your device to try again. If it does not record again then your device might not support call recording.
4. Some devices record low voice of other party, in this problem, please enable automatic speaker, on start of call recording by going application and then more settings.
5. This app might not be working when you are using other apps to record something, such as wechat, LINE: Free Calls & Messages, voice recorder or other call recorder.
6. You can select WAV, 3GPP, MP4 or AMR audio encoding format, if MP3 recording not working properly on some devices.
7. If you get error "msg_create_file_error", then please test, Have your device been with sdcard or memory card? If not, please change recordings destination path to any other path by going into more settings and recording path and change it correctly.
8. If you get "Sorry recording starting failed", please try other recording options like change Audio source or sample rate.
9. If you select option Always ask from settings, then after selecting this option, you will be ask every-time to record call after one second on outgoing call and after one second after you pick or answer incoming call.
10. Default voice quality is 8kHz, If it does not work on your device you can change from Quality options, 8kHz or 44.1kHz (High quality but might not works on some devices) are usually used by people.
11. If you select WAV file format then try sample rate 44.1kHz. This action will increase the file size but quality of audio become very crystal clear.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality of call recordings and testing is recommended before using it for your intended purposes.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording
•Record everything (default) – It records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
•Ignore everything – It records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
•Ignore contacts – It records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
•Enable or disable automatic recording for all callers or for a particular contact
•Add notes and share recording calls through Gmail, Facebook, Skype and Bluetooth etc.
•Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well
•Record calls in inbox for temporary time so user can review it and transfer to recording folder for permanent storage otherwise inbox call recordings will be automatic deleted after user specified time period
•Increase or decrease inbox size to better manage your memory
•Enable call summary menu with option to appear immediately after a call
•Ability to choose different audio file formats like AMR,MP3 and WAV
•Ability to change the default file folder to store call recordings
•Enable or disable call recording notifications which will be appeared in notification bar
•Set password to prevent authorized access to the recorded phone calls
•Recover password through email
•Automatic deletion of recorder calls after entering 10 times wrong password
•Enable automatic call recording by shaking the mobile phone
•Increase or decrease shaking sensitivity of mobile phone
This app contains ads.
Should you have any question/issue, please mail us, thanks!
Note:- Different phones support different audio source, please try and find which works better for you. usually default Audio Source Mic is supported by most of the phones.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play recorded audio by touch on the list
- Delete call records
- Share call records
- Save call records from getting cleaned up
- Recording filter to record only incoming, or only outgoing or all
- Recording filter for contacts, select contacts to ignore, contacts to record.
- option for Delayed start for call recording of an outgoing call, to avoid dail-tone/ring-tone
- Add Notes/hint about important part of conversation.
- Ability to stop in-progress call recording from setting menu
- Shake to start call recording
- Select Contacts to Auto Save the call recordings
- Calibrate Shake Sensitivity settings.
- Option to Search a Call Record.
- Change recordings path
- Expandable Call Screen Widget
- language support - Russian, Chinese (simpified), Spanish, Turkish, French
Disclaimer:- Local laws applicable, If the local governing law does not allow call recording, you will be downloading and using this App at your own risk. "Sethi Apps" is in no way liable for any kind of legal or non-legal issues that arise by the use of this App.
Please be kind, on some phones the recording feature does not work, and it's a problem in Android or the phone.
Note that the application does not access the internet - you can be sure no data about you or your recordings are collected by AutoCallRecorder!
Please send problems to email, so i can do my best to help.
Keywords: call, record, sound, auto, automatic, recording.