ResponseWare turns mobile devices into a virtual clicker. Participants can respond to interactive questions with any web-enabled device including smartphones and tablets. ResponseWare allows participants to respond through apps or via the Internet through any web browser and immediately transfers selections to polling software. TurningPoint Cloud and TurningPoint 5 polling software collects responses, displays results in real-time and produces detailed reports. Engage and assess participants with familiar devices. Licensing options available for any presentation or campus environment.
Combined with polling software, ResponseWare response solutions not only collect and organize volumes of critical information otherwise gathered by manual methods, but are proven to increase retention, engage participants and immediately assess understanding. Generate reports with customizable views, export into several formats and integrate with popular learning management systems. Ensure that content is resonating and objectives are met.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS:
• Interactive questions and response options are displayed on user’s screen when presenter opens polling.
• When polling is closed, screen displays aggregate group response with user response and correct answer noted.
• Support for multiple choice, multiple response, numeric response, true/false and short answer, open-ended question types.
• Ability to send messages to communicate questions or concerns.
ResponseWare requires an additional subscription service in order to connect to interactive presentation sessions. Subscriptions are offered in a variety of models based on the organization needs and environment.
University and Company Subscriptions
If the school, company or organization purchases ResponseWare Concurrent User Licensing (maximum number of participants/students responding at any one time), there is no additional charge to the ResponseWare end user.
University Student Subscriptions
Students not covered under a ResponseWare Concurrent User License by the university or college can purchase individual licenses either from the bookstore or the Turning Technologies' online student store.
Rental Event Subscriptions
Short term rental subscription is available for events.
In order to receive interactive responses from participants, presenters must download TurningPoint polling software for authoring and presenting. ResponseWare is recommended for use with the latest releases of TurningPoint Cloud or TurningPoint 5 (available for PC or Mac).
- Enjoy all features in BTTENDANCE, by installing the app with your students!
- Clicker: Check the response of your students during the class by using BTTENDANCE. Also, you can apply BTTENDANCE to your education in any environments since it supports most of the mobile devices.
- Attendance Check: Automatic Attendance Check System in BTTENDANCE checks your students' attendance accurately and effortlessly in all ranges of class by using Bluetooth and elaborate algorithm. Any additional equipment or device is unnecessary.
- Notice: BTTENDANCE is an efficient way to make an announcement for your class. Notify important information to your students as easy as sending a text message!
1. You can select the number of choices for each question.
2. Making question in advance is possible.
1. Professor can update attendance by calling each students.
2. Tardy policy has been added.
1. Professor can check how many students read each notice.
- User Interface has been improved dramatically.
Keywords - BTTENDANCE, Lecture, Course, Class, Notice, Attendance, Bluetooth, Clicker, Poll, Question
You choose the content (simple grids or boards with bold images) and play recorded sounds when you touch a cell. The sequences can even form complete sentences.
What comes with MyTalk Mobile?
-Full AAC capability for communicating via android devices
-Mobile Authoring mode: Create customized content on the fly with your device
-Local content — no Internet connection required to communicate
-Wireless sync w/ MyTalk Workspace using Wi-Fi or 3G (Workspace optional)
-Flexible authoring allows use of video (enabling modeling), photos, web images, sound, text and Text to Speech
-Language generation w/ Phrase Bar feature
-Can use your android device's text-to-speech capabilities
-Fonts: 10-60 point sizes
-Zoom Images: OFF or ON / Unzoom: manual or timed intervals
-Drag & Drop cell rearrangement in Mobile
-Web image search in Mobile, from multiple sources (requires wifi /3G)
-Library image search including: Symbolstix, MyTalk Public Library, private Library (requires wifi or 3G to search)
-Full sentence communication with the Phrase Bar feature (off / on capability)
-Phrase Bar - share messages on email or social media
-Phrase mode w/ digital recorded voice or TTS
-Phrase Bar with or without Images
-Phrase Bar integrating cell selection with, on the fly, Text To Speech with popup Keyboard.
-Multiple sound output selections including recorded digital sound, TTS based on cell text, TTS based on designated alternate TTS phrase. Enables short visual prompt with longer auditory phrase.
-Quick startup: Online access to samples & templates donated by peers
-Individual Cell Attributes: Always Zoom/Never Zoom/Font size by cell/font color/include or exclude from phrase bar
-Color coding: Goossen, Fitzgerald or free form
-Edit images & scribe: Overlay graphics on images; full edit capability-write, draw, crop
-UnDo/ReDo are life savers
-Restore from Backup. Each sync creates a backup.