With the Chippewa County Mobile Banking App, you can literally access your Chippewa County account from anywhere, anytime instantly and securely. Doing business from your smart phone has never been easier or faster. You can manage your money with confidence with the Chippewa County Mobile Banking App. Including the following options:
- View account balances and history
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer monies to other suffixes and/or Chippewa County CU accounts
- Transfer monies to make your loan payments
- Access and pay bills using the Chippewa eTeller
- Locate branches and ATM’s
- Contact Chippewa County Credit Union.
Chippewa County Credit Union is committed to the safety and privacy of your financial information. All your account data is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access, and your sensitive account information will not be stored on your mobile device.
In order to access the Chippewa County Mobile Banking App, you must currently be a member and enrolled in our Online Banking product.
*Your mobile carrier text messages and web access charges may apply.