Because of client confidentiality these cannot be named individually but if required and with client consent trade references can be obtained.
L1, Stewart Dawson Corner, 2-6 Willis St, Wellington.
Ph: (04) 4999 515
Fax: (04) 4999 519
1. Up to 64 CH total of live view display at QCIF resolution
2. Can setup multiple servers (Single server connection)
3. Single channel live view display at CIF resolution
4. Support Snapshots
5. Support Physical / Digital PTZ control (Depends on camera)
6. Preset point support (Depends on camera)
7. Digital Input/Output support
8. Support Megapixel
9. 1ch Playback
10. Push Notification
11. Support findNVR (P2P)
12. New Event List Button (New Feature in v3.5)
13. Support Audio (New Feature in v3.5)
14. Support Demo Site (New Feature in v3.5)
- Android v2.3
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1
- Android v4.2
- Android v4.3
Supported Video Codec
•Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
•Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, timeoff, and holidays in a calendar view.
•Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
•Availability: let your manager know when you are (and are not) available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
•Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
•Employees: view a list of your employees,their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
•Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
•Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an EMPLOYEE of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you prepared to deal with these new cultures?
What should you know to avoid misunderstanding and faux-pas when dealing with a culture that is different from yours?
Culture ComPass can help you!
Culture ComPass gives you useful insights towards the cultural differences that exists between countries on various levels such as values, behavior, rituals and symbols.
More than that you will be able to compare your own background or cultural score with the score of country of your choice and get personalized and targeted guidance according to your function and country of origin.
How does it work?
You might have heard about Professor Geert Hofstede’s dimensions of national culture:
PDI (Power distance),
UAI (Uncertainty avoidance),
LTO (Long term Orientation)
If not, read more in the app or go to www.geert-hofstede.com where you can read about them and even register for an online training to learn how to use them efficiently.
The Dimensions of National Culture give you a practical idea of the general tendencies of a culture in comparison to others. They give you a very practical insight inside the culture that you can apply to your daily life in a foreign country, when dealing with foreign clients, friends etc.
When you open Culture Compass for the first time you will be asked to fill up a short survey. Based on your answers, your function, and your country of origin Culture ComPass will calculate your "cultural score".
You will be able to compare your "cultural score" with the scores of the country of your choice and get personalized guidance for each dimension.
RILA LPAS is the official app for the 2012 Loss Prevention, Audit & Safety Conference. With RILA-LPAS, you can:
• Build and share your custom schedule
• Search & filter sessions and speakers
• Search & locate exhibitors
• Receive event alerts
• View videos from RILA’s onsite blog team
• Participate in live polls and surveys
• Snap & share photos directly from the app
• Sessions: Access session descriptions, speaker photos and bios, take notes and evaluate sessions.
• NOW: Stay informed about program changes, your upcoming sessions and Twitter feeds.
• Program: Browse the event program to build your own agenda, take notes and rate sessions.
• Schedule: Add important sessions or meeting invites to your personal schedule.
• Connect: Create your digital business card and gather contact info via QR Bump or email contacts to yourself.
• Take notes and email them to yourself. (WiFi needed).
• Maps and much more.
NRF, loss prevention, risk management, asset protection, ativ,eventpilot,conference app,event app
This app is designed for Linksys cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all Linksys camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all Linksys IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Linksys Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
You monitor your security cameras in real time. You decide which cameras you want to monitor. All it takes is a couple of clicks of a button to control your camera and activate or deactivate the camera alarm. You can also monitor alarms, open gates, etc.
Camera Portal is an innovative approach to monitoring and new services are being developed all the time.
• View live video
• Search and view local video recordings (Bosch cameras only)
• Control PTZ (Pan, tilt, zoom) cameras (Bosch cameras only)
• Support for controlling relays on the camera (for example controlling peripheral devices like gates and alarms)
• Encrypted login and secure connection between client and camera(s) via SSL
Please visit our web site: