IPEVO Whiteboard allows you to draw and add text directly onto tablet's real-time camera image, a Photo Library image, or a blank whiteboard. In addition, with IPEVO iZiggi-HD Wireless Document Camera or IPEVO Wireless Station (WS-01), you can wirelessly stream any one of IPEVO's document cameras to tablet and annotate that real-time image as well.
How does IPEVO Whiteboard work?
- Whiteboard connects your tablet with an IPEVO Wireless Document Camera (iZiggi-HD or WS-01) to stream live images directly to your tablet.
- These live images can be drawn upon, highlighted, or otherwise annotated to easily emphasize key text or areas of interest.
- When tablet is connected to a projector, this setup gives you a portable interactive whiteboard!
Visit www.ipevo.com to find out more.
Don't have IPEVO products? No worries. You can still use IPEVO Whiteboard in 3 ways.
- Use tablet's real-time camera. Use tablet with certain stands to turn your tablet into a document camera or scanner. Now you can draw and add text directly onto the camera image.
- Load an image from tablet's Photo Gallery. Import pictures or pre-saved photos from Photo Gallery into IPEVO Whiteboard as a background to annotate on.
- Open a blank whiteboard. Use tablet like a blank whiteboard. You can draw on screen activity.
- A range of basic tools: pointer, free draw and eraser
- Switch easily between multiple boards
- Save your board as a snapshot to your Photo Gallery
- Undo, Redo, and Clear All functions
Android Whiteboard is developed using iZiggi-HD API. For more information, please visit http://www.ipevo.com/developer.