Beatselecta - Social Music Marketing
The Beatselecta mobile application allows you to browse for Beatselecta enabled venues nearby, view their now playing music and upcoming tracks, browse their library and playlists and queue a song of your own choice into the venue’s sound system.
Now YOU be the DJ!
Download the app and find a Beatselecta enabled venue around you now!
* Any venue can register and download the free Beatselecta desktop app from www.beatselecta.com
* The desktop app (available for Mac and Windows) allows venues to import their music, create playlists and set schedules for automated playback.
* Once a scheduled playlist has started playback at the automated time, the venue will appear as online in the mobile app and customers can select the venue to check in
* Venues can set different playlists, smart playlists based on artists / genres for automated playback at different times. Customers can only see music from the library that’s in the currently scheduled playlist, giving venues complete control on the type of music that can be played at any particular time.
* Venues can choose to either allow their customers to select and queue tracks for free, or charge a nominal fee via in app purchase.
BEATSELECTA MOBILE APP
* Register yourself through simple registration form to start using Beatselecta
* Log in and immediately see venues around you either in a map view or list view. If you know the name of the venue you’re looking for, just type it into the search box.
* Venues appear greyed out if they are currently offline, and in bold if they are online in list view. In the map view, online venues are displayed as a blue Beatselecta location pin.
* Select the venue to check in. Once checked in, you can view now playing music, upcoming tracks, as well as browse the music in the available library and select and queue your own choice of music.
* At free venues, you can select and queue one track at a time without requiring play credits. At paid venues, you can purchase play credits via the in app purchase system and queue as many tracks as you like.