- Créez des conversations de groupe : Organiser vos vacances ou votre prochaine sortie devient un jeu d’enfant !
- Partagez vos vidéos et photos en qualité HD : Le transfert de tous vos fichiers (photo, vidéo, audio, localisation, …) jusqu’à 100 MO est simple et rapide !
- Message lu ? Avec le chat joyn, vous êtes prévenus en direct quand votre message est lu et quand vos amis vous répondent.
- Emoticônes et stickers animés: dîtes-le avec du fun ! Faites vivre vos messages et communiquez votre humeur grâce à une variété de stickers animés audio et d’émoticônes.
- Vos SMS/MMS et « chats » dans la même discussion : Avec joyn, faites du « chat » ou du SMS avec tous vos contacts sans avoir à changer d’application.
- Joignez l’image à la parole : Soyez encore plus proche de vos amis et de votre famille grâce à l’appel vidéo. Envoyez des photos ou partagez votre géolocalisation pendant vos appels sans devoir raccrocher.
Application réservée aux clients SFR Grand Public.
Toutes les fonctions sont compatibles entre utilisateurs joyn (application ou joyn intégré directement dans les Messages du smartphone).
Les usages joyn sont décomptés de votre forfait internet mobile. Ils sont gratuits en Wi-Fi.
Powered by Jibemobile Inc.
In most country, using telephone to call to PSTN is much cheaper then using mobile to call to PSTN. Besides, it’s convenient and health to talk on telephone! If you talk on mobile for a long time, it will become heat. You will feel uncomfortable, and the electromagnetic waves may harm health. So just save all the contact numbers in the mobile phonebook, and let Phone Dialer dial for you when using telephone.
20 sets of Dial plan. It will add or delete code for phone number. In some country, the way you dial out by mobile or telephone will be different. For example, you will add the local code before the PSTN number if you dial out by mobile. But if you want to dial out by telephone, you should not add it. Dial plan can solve this issue! Or maybe you want the telephone use another telecom provider to dial out. For example, the number in the mobile phone book is 0093312345. Dial plan can automatically change the number to 0053312345 for you when the call is dial out by telephone.
Notice: It may not works perfectly in every mobile phone because of the speaker quality. Please download the Free version to test before buying the Full version!!
**If you have any suggestion to improve this app, please feel free to contact us!!**
Our team is comprised of hardware and software engineers with over 100 years of collective experience. All of our engineering work is done by Unicoi Systems engineers, located in the United States.
InstaVoIP for Android is a standalone softphone that requires a SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider to make calls.
InstaVoIP features include:
- WiFi and data connection compatible softphone with excellent voice quality over both.
- Multi-tasking support, enabling users to background InstaVoIP and still receive incoming calls while performing other tasks.
- Direct interface into your existing address book to easily add choose a contact for an outgoing call.
- Favorites list for easy one-touch dialing of frequently used numbers.
- Speakerphone, mute, hold and DTMF capabilities.
- Swap between and transfer two separate calls.
- Conference together any number of participants, limited by device resources and bandwidth limitations.
- Call History with detailed information for received, missed and outgoing calls.
- STUN for network traversal.
- Noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation and VAD for better media quality and efficiency.
- Quality of Service
Audio Codecs Supported:
- G.711 uLaw/aLaw
- G.726 (16/24/40kbps and fixed payload)
- DVI4 (HD and Narrowband)
- Linear PCM (normal and HD in addition to Little Endian support for both)
- SPEEX (Narrowband and Wideband)
- SILK (Narrowband and Wideband)
While InstaVoIP for Android will work over 3G with correct Transport and STUN settings, some mobile network operators may restrict VoIP functionality over their network or charge additional fees. Unicoi Systems, Inc. is not liable for any charges, fees, or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G/LTE.
GREAT LOW CALLING RATES TO MORE THAN 200 COUNTRIES. PennyTalk's mobile apps have saved customers millions of dollars compared to big wireless companies' international rates. You can see all our per minute rates within the app.
UP TO 100 MINUTES OF FREE CALLS. To show you how great PennyTalk is, when you download the app, you’ll get a Free Trial good for up to 100 minutes of free international calling! You’ll see for yourself how easy it is to use PennyTalk Mobile and how inexpensive it is to stay in touch with family and friends.
NEW! CHOOSE HOW YOU MAKE YOUR CALLS. Use Wi-Fi, your mobile minutes or your data plan. PennyTalk Mobile lets you control how your calls are connected.
EASY DIALING. Just tap the app whenever you want to make an international call. From the app, use your phone contacts or the PennyTalk Mobile keypad to dial. No access numbers or PINs are needed.
KEEP CALLING & SAVING. After your free trial, simply add funds within the app to continue to make affordable international calls.
Just Download, Call and Save.
PennyTalk Mobile is for use with Android phones with OS 1.6 and higher. The app is not intended for use with tablets.
PennyTalk Mobile is designed for making calls from the country associated with your mobile service plan. Depending upon the app calling method settings you choose, the app may use your mobile minutes, your data plan or Wi-Fi for your PennyTalk Mobile calls. Advertised rates are valid for at least 3 months. Rates (after 3 months) and charges are subject to change without notice.
For U.S. Customers: A 99¢ monthly service fee is charged on each monthly anniversary of activation. Universal Service Fee (USF) is applied to the total cost of each U.S. inter-state call.
For Canada Customers: A 99¢ monthly service fee is charged on each monthly anniversary of activation.
For U.K. Customers: A 79p monthly service fee is charged on each monthly anniversary of activation.
For EU Customers: A 0,99€ monthly service fee is charged on each monthly anniversary of activation.
For customer assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
This softphone will work with a SIP based PBX system including Asterisk, FreePBX, Cisco and others.
-Wireless network connectivity support includes both WiFi and 3G
-Stun servers support
-HD audio and rich codec support: G.722 (HD), G.711a/u (PCM), G.729, GSM, speex, SILK, AMR and AAC-ELC (Full HD)
-IM (chat) feature enabled (only if VoIP provider supports it)
-UDP/TCP/TLS transport protocols supported
-VoIP media encryption (SRTP/ZRTP)
-Account creation wizard with multiple SIP accounts activation (up to 5) and remote account provisioning support
-Very intuitive and easy to interact with UI (reworked)
-Contact List which embeds the device's native contact directory
Important Note: UbiPhone is a standalone softphone that does not include any VoIP service and is powered by LibLinphone SDK (linphone fork) and comes with NO video support!
Copyleft (c) 2014 Stavros Kalapothas (aka Stevaras). This software is free and its source code is available and may be redistributed under the terms of GPLv2 Licence.
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, Opus, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
Note for operators:
If you are interested in rapid roll-out of mobile VoIP services please contact us to enable Join Express service for your customers.
Major mobile platforms available.
Due to a change in Google Billing API, currently the in app purchases in our product "AGEphone for Android" will not work if you are using before version 1.5.017.
If you are using any older versions, please update to the 1.5.017 or later version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
AGEphone brings free, feature-rich VoIP functionality to your Android device. Powered by one the most advanced and flexible SIP engines available, the softphone reliably delivers high quality calls both over WiFi and mobile networks (VoLTE).
Just add your provider data to the uncomplicated settings menu and all the advantages of modern IP telephony are but a tap away. No matter where you are, AGEphone places your incoming numbers and extensions right in your pocket! Enjoy unified communications on Android with this great VoIP client.
=== FEATURES ===
- Excellent Call Quality
- Easy switching between multiple SIP Providers
- Runs as a service in the background
- Quickdial with Portraits
- Device Address Book and Call History Integration
- Easy and Detailed Configuration Menus
- Hold Function
- Calling Rules Including Ringtone Selection, Auto-Decline, etc.
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
- Network Traversal via STUN
- DTMF (RFC2833, Inband and SIP INFO)
- UDP/TCP Transport
- Codecs: G.711 (pcmu/pcma), GSM, G722, iLBC, SPEEX, SILK
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets
- System: Android 2.3 and higher
- Connection: 128 kbps in both directions recommended for G.711
Please note that AGEphone is not a service and you need a suitable SIP service provider in order to place and receive calls.
=== SUPPORT ===
In case you have an issue with AGEphone or would like to suggest a new feature, please contact us via one of the methods listed at http://www.ageet.com/support/contact/?lang=en instead of or in addition to using the review function.
=== IMPORTANT NOTES ===
- VoIP over your mobile network might be blocked or incur additional charges. Please contact your mobile provider for clarification.