Background noises includes; airplane ambiance, amusement park background, baby crying, basketball game noises, bomb explosion, bowling alley noises, car crashes, city sidewalk noises, construction sounds, crowd in a mall, sporting events, and much much more.
Enjoy these background noises.
Make sure to DISABLE WIFI LOCATION SETTINGS and leave only GPS On for best results!!!!
Is your device Rooted? If yes you can use the Fake GPS with some apps as root without mock locations needed to be enabled :
Important: As of Kitkat 4.4 (Nexus 5 for example) the system folder is system/priv-app/
1. Copy pkg.apk in /mnt/asec/ to SDCard and rename it 'com.incorprateapps.fakepgs-1.apk' and move it to system/app or system/priv-app on 4.4. (Nexus 5) and then press on install via ES File Explorer and reboot. Make sure in ES File Explorer Root Explorer is enabled and Mount R/W is on RW!!!!
If you get a "parse error" make sure to change the permission to 777 and change the owner to system.
or Google how to move mnt/asec apps to system/app
Parse errors when moved as system app - google your issue or try this trick
No Allow Mock Locations required! DO NOT SEARCH IN data/app - paid apps are encrypted under /mnt/asec! Contact us to assist you if need be!
Prank your friends on Whatsapp, Twitter ™, Facebook ™ and Foursquare ™ into thinking you are travelling the world!
You just MUST share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can't locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? No problem, use our app!
You can use the app with any other GPS positioning app or with our app Spoty Location Reminder.
How to use:
- Choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
The app will insert the fake gps position on Facebook ™, Foursquare ™, Google Maps, Whatsapp, Navigation, Navigon ™, Tomtom ™ or any other app
- Internet - to display the map view
- Access Coarse and Fine Location - to fake your current location
- Write settings - to try and modify the mock location settings, works on some phones only.
- Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications). Jelly Bean users need to enable Developer Settings by going to Settings- About and pressing 7 times on the Build before they can change the "Allow mock locations"
- Root users do not need allow mock locations, but MUST move app to /system/app (read above tutorial).
Make sure to check our other apps: