✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
PractiScore is a complete scoring system supporting several types of competitions, including USPSA/IPSC, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
Any feedback is welcomed. Please email us at email@example.com or submit issues and enhancement requests to issue tracker at https://practiscore.com/bugs/
For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Hit the "Repeat" checkbox to loop over the same drill.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
Dynamicznie computes score according to rules of IDPA or IPSC disciplines, basing on net time and achieved targets hits or manually entered points.
Target icon on the main screen works as a button, and invokes detailed scoring screen.
First results for a new course of fire should be entered manually (without using increment and decrement buttons), creating template for all next runs.
Each time you enter detailed scoring screen, maximum possible hits is automatically entered into the aphas field, and you can enter your results simply increment rest of fields (charlies or deltas for example) if necessary.
Note, that hit of no-shoot target is not automatically related to miss, thus incrementing no-shoot field does NOT decrement alpha field value.
After completion of the training session, achieved scores can be sent by email (also in .csv format), in order to analyze results.
You can quickly calculate the value of targets in seconds, see dependence of time and score, and choose the speed/accuracy priority for particular shooting stage.
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC and IDPA divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually. NOTE: an iPad 2 or newer is required to communicate with the ShotMaxx Bluetooth timer. Any iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 6 or greater is also supported.
• Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (IPSC 95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring calculator, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• The whole Session can be exported by Mail.
• Drills can be Imported or Exported. Download pre-made drills from users on our Forums.
• Batch mode for only recording shots, without scoring points/score.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
shots made in a chronograph to measure its velocity in FPS (Feet
With it, you can define whether the factor of ammunition is greater or less
for each category where the shooter intended to compete.
These factors define whether the shooter will score more or less depending
each category it is competing.
Indispensable for Shooters Sportsmen, Clubs and Federations application.
-Ability to calibrate the sound engine for your gun by firing a test shot.
-Ability to adjust the calibration manually
-Save your modified sound threshold to a file, so you can load that setting up at a later date.
-Option to delay the start timer
-Toggle Display. Show all shots, or just your most recent.
In a club match the shooter is usually notified of their results within days of the match IDPA Score will allow you to know your scores immediately. In a sanctioned match the results are posted the same day, usually several hours later. Once results for a sanction match are posted a shooter can contest any possible mistakes made in the tabulation of their score by the officials. This app allows you to have a record of your match, which you don't get in most club matches as well as have accurate scores to compare to the official results in the sanctioned matches.
This is the initial release of this app. I plan on expanding the functionality to app in the near future to allow scores to be posted shared and compared online or in app with your friends.
Please send all feature requests to support[at]idpascore.com, If it's a good idea, I will include it in the App free of charge as an update.
TIMER included for AIRSOFT or training in IPSC, USPSA ...
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor IPSC.
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor REAL FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE TIRO OLIMPICO.
ATTENTION. OPERATIONAL THIS APP IS ONLY IF YOUR CLUB / FEDERATION / SPORT ENTITY IS DISCHARGED IN SYSTEM WIRTEX MSSC. IF NOT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND CAN NOT ACCESS. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airsoft Timer Pro is very easy to use. Connect all cables to the falling targets and plug the battery into the Bluetooth unit (Adafruit EZ Key ...)
Search for the Bluetooth device with your phone and connect.
Now just flip up the shooting targets and launch the application Airsoft Timer Pro.
Click START. After three seconds, a beep is heard and the time starts. When you hear the beep, start shooting at the falling targets. When all targets are down the time stops. Raise all targets again and press RESET. Now it's ready to start over again.
These falling targets / Poppers follow the IPSC rules from 2012 for Action Air. The falling targets will work with any airsoft gun that shoots plastic bullets. You can use them as stop plates in an Action Air competition.
especially precision rifle shooters and hand loaders. It has all the features of
Range Buddy plus Cloud support.
Use phone's camera capture properly scaled target pictures
Allow pick target picture from device picture library
Allow manually set picture reference size
Allow re-analysis target
Calculate group size, point of impact by analyzing target picture
Generate analyzed target pictures for record keeping and easy sharing
Record equipment setup along with the target pictures
Record shooting conditions such as temperature, wind condition and GPS locations
Manage the records of shooting results
Share the target picture with email or social media
Upload and store your shooting results to Reloader's Cloud. You can free up you device storage space and access the records anywhere.
Download your hand loading data. You can have all you hand loading records in you phone before you head to the range.
Choose your hand loading ammunition in equipment setup. The shooting results will be linked with your hand landings
Download your firearm data from Reloader's Cloud. You can quickly switch firearms in session setup.
Requires Android device with Android 4.0 or newer, with a back camera.