competitions, including USPSA, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, IPSC and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as
state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- FREE (thanks to our sponsors MGM Targets and STI, International)
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
shot, timer, ipsc, shooting, idpa, iasc, edpa, airsoft, bullet, rifle, nra, ced, practical, shotgun, pistol, gun,
- สามารถจับเวลาด้วยเสียง(stopWatch with sound)
- บอกเวลาของเสียงในขณะนั้น(Said the sound at the moment)
- สามารถปรับ sensitive ของเสียงได้(Sensitive to the sound.)
- แอพพลิเคชั่นนี้เหมาะสำหรับการฝึกซ้อมและ การแข่งขันIPSC(Suitable for training)
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
The shooting discipline rules
Range/equipment limitation for your shooting event
Limitation of time to create/review/execute a match.
The hope is with app match directors can more efficiently share challenging designs that benefits the sport and make the whole match experience better for everyone involved from the match director down to the shooter on the line.
shots made in a chronograph to measure its velocity in FPS (Feet
With it, you can define whether the factor of ammunition is greater or less
for each category where the shooter intended to compete.
These factors define whether the shooter will score more or less depending
each category it is competing.
Indispensable for Shooters Sportsmen, Clubs and Federations application.
It is also a great tool for those 'what if' situations before critical classifiers!
Hit Factor will show you your HF in both Major and Minor power factors so you can easily see how you would have done in other divisions.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually. • Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• Android & iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring table, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Email, Gmail or Twitter.
• The whole Session can be exported by Email.
TIMER included for AIRSOFT or training in IPSC, USPSA ...
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor IPSC.
WIRTEX MSSC SYSTEM sponsor REAL FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE TIRO OLIMPICO.
ATTENTION. OPERATIONAL THIS APP IS ONLY IF YOUR CLUB / FEDERATION / SPORT ENTITY IS DISCHARGED IN SYSTEM WIRTEX MSSC. IF NOT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND CAN NOT ACCESS. For more information email@example.com.
iDryfire™ laser target system is brought to you by the developer of iMarksman® Virtual Target System for Marksmanship and Use of Force training.
Federal Air Marshals
PTU FBI Academy
United States Army
Army of Spain
Law Enforcement Agencies and security companies around the world.
The Patent Pending iDryfire™ Laser Target System is the new, safe and convenient way to practice with your own firearms before entering the shooting range.
How does it work?
iDryfire™ Laser Target System - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRST!
Choose any paper target or object.
For best performance use a background with no glare.
Point your Smart Device at the target from short distance (2-4 yards) or with additional accessories from 5-7 yard.
If the message on the screen warns you that the background is too bright please choose another background.
- Press the START button
- Wait until you hear the droning sound
- Shoot at your target
- Review your shot placement and reaction time
- Save your result and start over
Tip: Make sure there is no reflection on or around the target (chrome metal parts, plastic tape and etc.)
As a Dry fire device, you can use any Dry fire barrel insert or cartridge and Laser Simulator Training Handguns or Rifles (Laserlyte, SIRT, Laser Ammo, SureStrike and etc.).
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> dry fire -> re-holster
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> reload -> dry fire -> re-holster.
- Recommended background: Matte surface on lighted painted wall
- Avoid direct light on the target or camera
For any issues please contact us at info@iDryfire.com
For available accessories (Zoom Optical Lens, Dry fire laser devices) please visit www.iDryfire.com.
If you are a member of DSAS or IPSC, this App is for you! Download it today and stay updated on our events and activities on the go.
- IPSC rule books (Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle &Mini Rifle)
- DSAS website
- Social networks (Facebook & YouTube)
- Photo galleries
- Events & Activities
- DSAS News
- ......... and more!
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor