Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start app on device boot option
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u or xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
* Ad free
* Less apk size
If you're looking for a free version you can find it by link http://goo.gl/HysKF8
Now supports Mag200/250 & AuraHD, but a lot of other STBs are in plans.
Not all functions are emulated now but I'm working on it.
WARNING! This app is designed to be used by experienced users. To work correctly it must be configured first and if you've never configured STB MAG 250/Aura HD you may have troubles while configuring it.
Keep in mind, that this app contains a lot of settings that has to be configured before it may be used by a user (read wiki first). If you do something wrong you may make the app unable to work.
Anyways, you've been warned!
Keep in mind that this app doesn't provide any service and doesn't support m3u (or any others) playlists! You have to use it only with IPTV portals that support MAG2xx/AuraHD boxes.
If this App doesn't work on your Android device or some functionality is not available, please, create an issue on https://bitbucket.org/vasilchmax/stb-emulator/issues
✔ Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Recording a live stream
✔ Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on local card and select file in file manager
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you meet any problem.
NOTE: This app doesn't have a launcher and cannot be launched directly. It should be launched by other apps. Please install it only if some other app asks for this.
This application is quite similar to IPTV app, but easier to use because it doesn't require any complicated settings.
Similar to IPTV:
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in JTV format
Differences with IPTV:
✔ Channels list is obtained from the caller app, users can't add custom playlists
✔ No UDP proxy settings
Example of customized IPTV client is available on GitHub: https://github.com/AlexanderSofronov/iptv.example
Please contact me via email If you want to add localization for your language.
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Support for various types of data sources:
- IPTV over HTTP/TS or over UDP-proxy. Multicast only if your device support that.
- Support of one or more M3U(M3U8),XSPF channel lists. Channel logos, guide, autoupdating.
- Guide (EPG) in XMLTV and JTV formats support (include zip, gzip)
- Internet TV and Radio. ITV format of lists (from ProgDVB)
- Support of Kartina TV.
- Client of ProgDVB for receive channels from DVB device.
- Interface is optimized for phone, a pad and TV (include remote control using).
- Support of more one channel list in same time.
- Favorites list.
- Per channel zoom and ratio settings.
- Equalizer control.
- Folder for user logo of channels.
Current version no have any banners.
For playback of channels ProgDVB use Android API and support of some formats depended from device.
I will be glad to any wishes, reports or simply your impressions. My email firstname.lastname@example.org
ps: The Windows version of application is available on my site http://www.progdvb.com
- m3u-playlist support (in open-view or v zip/gz), feature to add playlists from device file-system, from internet or clipboard;
- can play http and udp streams, and links from vk-video/youtube;
- internet radio playback via the built-in audio-player;
- support several udp-proxys, that can be switched directly with working playlist;
- support auto-update playlist, and using a cached version if not available;
- customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most watched channels can be placed there, and a base functions of application with titles sorting;
- favourites, with support nested folders, grouping same channels in different playlists;
- not specified can be linked with template for receiving information from tv-guide;
- export playlists and favourites in many file formats;
- backup/restore application settings (playlists, favourites, history, settings);
- reminder for broadcats from tv-guide;
- hystory of watched channels;
- support several EPG (in xmltv-format, in open-view or archived zip/gz), that can be switched between EPG when working with playlist;
- The ability to download EPG from the device;
- Presets of EPG Sources. Are currently available EPG sources: 3 exUssr, 2 Italy, 1 UK (World), 1 Espany, 1 Germany;
- customizable playlists views: list (maximum functionality), icons or titles, for each playlist;
- customizable channel search in all playlists;
- customizable case-insensitive search of TV-shows in the EPG;
- different color-themes;
- parental control;
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
**THIS APP WILL ONLY WORK ON MYGICA ANDROID DEVICES, NO OTHER ANDROID DEVICE WILL WORK**
**THIS APP CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT HAVING A SUBSCRIPTION TO A MAG 250/254/260 SERVICE PROVIDER, YOU WILL GET A BLANK BLACK SCREEN UNLESS YOU SETUP YOU SERVICE DETAILS**
Now supports Mag200/250/254/260 & AuraHD Emulation
Keep in mind that this app doesn't provide any service and doesn't support m3u (or any others) playlists!
You have to use it only with Stalker IPTV portals that support MAG200/250/254/260 AuraHD boxes.
Please note this app generates a MAC address for you automatically. Which you can use with service providers using the Mag 200/250/254/260 Stalker Portals. If you wish to use an existing Mag200/250/254/260 & AuraHD MAC address you can just edit it under the Portal Profile.
This app will only work with the following android boxes:
A lot of work has gone into the optimization of this app for the models listed above, and we have found only these models worked the way we wanted it to.
This app functions best using the latest firmware released in February 2015 for MyGica Dual Cores and March 31st, 2015 for MyGica Quad Cores for all models listed above, which can be found at http://www.mygica.ca/forum.
-Full IR remote function
-No need for a mouse to use the app
-Uses the internal video player. VLC player or external players are not needed
-Settings can be accessed from context menu button. Default password is 0000, this can be changed under "common app settings".
-All app menu options can be accessed by pressing the context menu button (Exit, aspect ratio, settings,etc.)
-Interface optimization on many different levels.
- MAC address is generated automatically for you under each Portal Profile you setup.
**April 6th, 2015 - Fixed Settings issue on portal in version 8.5.1. Newly added portals Stalker portal settings will work. Portals being used already you must turn on Fix index Page and Fix Page encoding under advanced settings in App Settings of each portal
You Can now change the Parental Control Password, and your Time Zone settings for EPG**
Already known issues being worked :
-Stalker settings cannot be used, being worked on for future updates. (**FIXED** on Version 8.5.1 Uploaded on April 6th)
-If channel list does not display properly, just reload the portal.
Any app questions, or feedback. Email us at email@example.com
We ask that before leaving negative feedback to please contact us by email first.
Features of IPTV application:
• Decode M3U playlists
• Search channels
• Sort channels by name or channel number
• View channels as grid or list
• Start application when the device starts up option
• Material design
• Several beautiful color themes
• Different design for tablet
Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- rtmpdump parameter supported ( swfUrl, pageUrl, token, playPath, flashVer, swfVfy, tcomm)
rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://live.server.org/st.es-live/ playpath=live swfUrl=http://player.rethink911.org/player/jw.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://rethink911.org/ Conn=S:OK token=pass123 tcomm=wTrkxjskdjksj75xjkc;TRUE
*A .m3u file list is necessary (contain the list of streaming channels or videos), you can receive your IPTV provider.
Also, in several thematic forums can try to find lists of public channels.
*You can Enjoy it in Landscape and Portrait view mode
*Has a searching bar to find fastly your channel
*You can open and download any m3u file
*Has the most faster player of streaming video.
*The application does not need to install other applications before to use.
*You can add direct links.
* Add any channel list without the worried of repeating channels, since our application verifies if the channel is existing in the data base.
*The App has preview channel and Full Screen Channel.
*You can Add, Edit, and Delete each Channel independently.
*Change Cahnnel in Full Screen.
Network Protocols Support.
RTSP (RTP, SDP), RTMP
HTTP progressive streaming
HLS - HTTP live streaming (M3U8).
Media Formats Support.
-Adding Chrome Cast Feature to enjoy totally your channels.
-Samsung and LG, tv share
-In app Purchase to remove the ads.
-Fix Any bug reported.
Online TV channels in SD, HD and 3D formats.
Most popular TV channels are available in the new "TV +" section.
TV channels of this section are collected in small packages at the most affordable conditions.
«Sport», «Movies», «Intrigue TV», «Terra Incognita», «Alliance TV» are just some of the TV packages.
Stay tuned for more TV packages.
You can disable external advertising on 1, 3, 6 or 12 months in the application MENU.
There is UDProxy support for smartphones and tablets that do not support multicast broadcasting.
ViNTERA.TV - TV is always with you.
Programėlėje galite žiūrėti tris TV kanalus – LRT televiziją, LRT Kultūrą bei LRT Lituanica, ir klausytis trijų radijo programų – LRT radiją, LRT Klasiką bei LRT Opus.
LRT Grotuve taip pat rasite savaitės TV ir radijo programas.
Pastaba: kai kurios laidos dėl autorinių teisių apribojimų nėra transliuojamos į mobilius įrenginius.