This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
Combination of two fo the most efficient methods of time management "Pomodoro Technique" and GTD (Getting Things Done).
Use Pomotodo to manage your Todo and record history, all of the data will be safely stored in the cloud, for you to use anytime, anywhere.
A complete collection of workflow management. Collecting ideas, Plan projects, Complete tasks, Review the history in one App.
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.
Capturing thoughts whenever they occur and confidently drilling down to the thing you should be doing right now is at the heart of Nirvana — freeing your mind to be in the moment and focused on the task at hand.
This app is the mobile extension of the critically acclaimed, cloud-based Nirvanahq.com desktop app — the trusted system of thousands around the world, always in-sync, and now always with you.
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: email@example.com.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget **NEW**
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 **NEW**
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese **NEW**
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang now works with Microsoft Exchange accounts! It also works with Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
• use swipe gestures in Inbox view
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit our suggestion forum and add any other languages! http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
This is the FREE ad supported version, but there is also the PRO version available just check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail
This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v184.108.40.206, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
The Email app lets you read and manage email from different accounts all in one place. Got Hotmail? Yahoo Mail? Outlook?
No problem—the Email app brings it all together, with the same great experience you get in Gmail.
The Email app also supports:
● IMAP, POP3 and Exchange accounts
● Ability to select which folders to sync
● Quick responses
● Automatically downloading attachments via Wi-Fi
HTC One m7 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Play devices are unable to receive this update