Simple to use and easy to control
Totally free for Android users
Suitable for Android mobiles and tablets
Supports to play FLV, MP4 and AVI
View local videos in file browser
HOW CAN WE QUICK ACCESS TO VIDEOS?
1. Open this Quick Local Video Player and we can get folders in SD card here.
2. This Quick Local Video Player lists all folders in Android mobiles or tablets here automatically.
3. It saves the time of searching and scanning here.
4. Faced with so many videos in SD card, we can get quick access to one type in certain folder if we set in advance.
5. Just click to open and upward back bar to go back.
Get quick access to your local videos in your Android SD card to play directly here for free. The most powerful advantage of this video player lies in quick access to videos with the help of file browser. This free app Quick Local Video Player can make us become more purposeful and help us save a lot of time and troublesome.
1. Scan your Android device and you can get file browser here to view videos here.
2. Click folder to open and find videos you want to play.
3. This Quick Local Video Player allows playing such videos as mp4, avi and flv here directly.
4. We can play or pause in the process of watching videos.
5. Adjust volume with the help of VOLUME key here.
With this Quick Local Video Player, we can get HD and streaming videos here. Come to download this app now for free. You can experience simple design and powerful functions here. At least, you can get quick access to what you want to play with the help of file browser here.
More from wiki:
A file folder can be a kind of folder that holds loose papers together for organization and protection. File folders usually may consist of a sheet of heavy paper stock or other thin, but stiff, material which is folded in half, and are used to keep paper documents.
Just plug your storage into any mydlink SharePort-enabled D-Link router and easily access your files from any device connected to the router, or over the Internet via your mydlink account.
Share photos and videos with friends without resizing or bothering with large e-mail attachments.
Now you can create a shared storage space for your home or office.
You can even share files with an audience when giving a business presentation.
mydlink SharePort lets you:
* Access your files remotely; your storage can be across the room or across the globe
* Share photos to Facebook or Twitter
* Play slideshows of your photos
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your storage drive
* Stream movies and music to your Android device
* Organize your favorite music list
* Play music in the background
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline use with the Favorite button
* Upload and download any kind of file to or from your storage drive
mydlink SharePort is compatible with the following models:
DIR-508L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.03 or later
DIR-510L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.01 or later
DIR-816L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
DIR-817LW H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
DIR-818LW H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
DIR-820L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.01 or later
DIR-820LW H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00TC or later
DIR-850L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.10 or later
DIR-860L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.04 or later
DIR-868L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.04 or later
DIR-880L H/W ver. A1, F/W ver. 1.00 or later
More coming soon!
Other features include:
-Select multiple files
-Save as multiple formats
-Original images are left intact
-Save files to location of your choice
Supported Formats Include:
jpeg, png, tif, gif, jpeg2000, webp, bmp, psd, tga and many others.
Image Converter is easy to learn and easy to use.
Help documentation is included in Image Converter.
Send feedback easily to me for suggestions.
Incase the image is too large, Image Converter will load for you a smaller preview which won't change the final outcome.
More from developer
Take a picture with your device camera, from the internet, or just draw something, and add other pictures "on top of" this first picture, to add some more details to it. The possibilities are yours to define, but you can use it to picture highlights of your holidays, detail a blurry picture, or even track the moles on your body (original idea of the application) ! You can even add notes to each sub-picture.
An "export to PDF" functionality is here to be able to share your creations.
The application is quite new, so please report the errors and/or send me an email (see the in-app help)
For the people who care:
- The application is quite big because of the droidText library used to export to PDF. Thanks to Markus Neubrand for creating it.
-- INTERNET access to retrieve pictures from the internet.
-- CAMERA access to take pictures.
-- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the pictures and PDF files on the SD card.
- Minimum Android version is 1.6
- droidText library for PDF export.
- Open Icon Library for the icon (I have no graphical skills whatsoever).
- Android API Demo for the FingerPaint and the color-picker.