The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options
- HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Try before you buy with the demo version. It's identical except output videos contain a watermark: http://androidideas.org/videotoolbox/trial/google-play
Supports editing all media formats created by Android camera (camcorder) apps as well as some additional formats.
Input formats: MP4, 3GP, M4V, WebM, MKV, OGV, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, MPG, ASF
Output formats: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV
Please disable task killers; they can interfere with a long rendering process.
Video Toolbox isn't a traditional linear video creator with a timeline, although it allows you to simply edit and convert your videos. It provides a toolkit containing most of the functions that you’d want in a mobile setting (rotate, etc.) with an interface that makes sense in on a small form factor.
About the tools
Rotating a video clockwise or counterclockwise, rotation by 90, 180, or 270 degrees. Rotated video will have its width and height flipped due to rotation.
Cut a clip out of a film. Trimming is done by start and end times, allowing time to be trimmed off the beginning, end, or both.
Change the resolution (width and height) of the video frame. Resizing is proportional by default but resized video can be any aspect ratio.
Flipping a video horizontally or vertically. If a video is already flipped from the rotate tool, it will flip again, essentially neutralizing it.
Allows you to choose the video and audio quality in terms of the bit rate (kb / sec). Often used to shrink the file size. Shrinking will allow easier sharing over Email, MMS, etc. Shinked video may be lower in quality.
No audio tool:
Removes the audio track.
Not a tool that you add like the others, but converting to another format is as easy as picking a different extension when saving.
Helper for sharing videos (either created with this movie maker app or already on your phone) to YouTube, Facebook, Gmail, Messaging, etc.
"If you ask me, this is the best darn video editor for my phone, and the best way to see all the rotatin, resizin, trimmin, flippin, convertin, sharin and whatnot is the free demo version."
If you have any questions or suggestions please email me at email@example.com. If you use the comments section for this I can’t easily respond or ask questions to clarify.
The app's video editer and creater features use FFmpeg as a decoder/encoder/transcoder. FFmpeg is licensed under the LGPL. See the "About" page inside the app for more details.
Whether you're on the beach, on the go with friends and at a family party: Movie Edit Touch lets you edit videos right on the spot. Capture the best moments with your Android device or simply import finished video recordings! Use the video editor to quickly remove unwanted scenes, cut and arrange video clips and add your favorite songs! The video editor can also be used to manually or automatically correct brightness, contrast and colors in less-than-perfect recordings.
The video app can be expanded at any time with additional Premium features such as quick image optimization, cinema-quality effects and HD-quality video export. If you want to further perfect your video, you can continue editing it on your home PC using the extensive and powerful program MAGIX Movie Edit Pro. Last but not least, you can easily share your finished video with others. There are several options for doing this: You can send the video via email or share it on social networks, e.g. video platforms such as YouTube. So what are you waiting for? Lights, camera, action - with MAGIX Movie Edit Touch
The perfect video app from MAGIX for Android.
• Easy import: Directly import video clips and images, e.g. from your GoPro's SD card
• Fitting background music: Simply add background music to your movie and set the volume with the volume control
• Video editor: Quickly arrange and edit video clips
• Trim videos: Shorten video clips
• Intuitive video design: Use the various transition effects to create scene transitions
• Video playback: View results directly in full screen mode
• Export and share: Save your video projects, send them via email, store them online, or share them on social networks and video platforms such as YouTube
• Video output: In standard resolution
• Perfect your videos: Continue editing projects at home on your PC*
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
Want to get even more out of your videos? Movie Edit Touch can be expanded with additional premium features at any time. You can purchase these in the app with the touch of a finger - mobile video editing has never been so easy!
• Quick image optimization
• Add cinematic effects
• Create titles and text
• Tons of additional transition effects
• Video export in HD quality (720p/1080p)
In addition to first-class video apps MAGIX also develops professional video software for PCs.Check out the MAGIX Fastcut GoPro software now http://www.magix.com/us/fastcut/detail/. Thanks to professional editing and sound templates, action cam footage (e.g. from GoPro) can be transformed into professional action movies in just a few minutes.
Don't forget to check out MAGIX Video easy, Movie Edit Pro and Video Pro X.
We're happy to receive any feedback to help make Movie Edit Touch even better.If you have any ideas, requests or criticism, get in touch with our support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*with the desktop version of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro (starting with version 2013)
Take a picture with your device camera, from the internet, or just draw something, and add other pictures "on top of" this first picture, to add some more details to it. The possibilities are yours to define, but you can use it to picture highlights of your holidays, detail a blurry picture, or even track the moles on your body (original idea of the application) ! You can even add notes to each sub-picture.
An "export to PDF" functionality is here to be able to share your creations.
The application is quite new, so please report the errors and/or send me an email (see the in-app help)
For the people who care:
- The application is quite big because of the droidText library used to export to PDF. Thanks to Markus Neubrand for creating it.
-- INTERNET access to retrieve pictures from the internet.
-- CAMERA access to take pictures.
-- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the pictures and PDF files on the SD card.
- Minimum Android version is 1.6
- droidText library for PDF export.
- Open Icon Library for the icon (I have no graphical skills whatsoever).
- Android API Demo for the FingerPaint and the color-picker.