More from developer
Take a picture with your device camera, from the internet, or just draw something, and add other pictures "on top of" this first picture, to add some more details to it. The possibilities are yours to define, but you can use it to picture highlights of your holidays, detail a blurry picture, or even track the moles on your body (original idea of the application) ! You can even add notes to each sub-picture.
An "export to PDF" functionality is here to be able to share your creations.
The application is quite new, so please report the errors and/or send me an email (see the in-app help)
For the people who care:
- The application is quite big because of the droidText library used to export to PDF. Thanks to Markus Neubrand for creating it.
-- INTERNET access to retrieve pictures from the internet.
-- CAMERA access to take pictures.
-- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the pictures and PDF files on the SD card.
- Minimum Android version is 1.6
- droidText library for PDF export.
- Open Icon Library for the icon (I have no graphical skills whatsoever).
- Android API Demo for the FingerPaint and the color-picker.