Features of the app :
- Voice Dialing
- Support for different currencies
- Support for the product categories
- Support for the most common languages : English, Spanish , Italian, Russian , Chinese, German , French , Thai, Portuguese, Japanese , Arabic , Hindi, Ukrainian .
- Deletion of buying a single touch.
- Ability to keep the screen on continuously
- Sort the list in different ways
- Ability to copy items from one list to another
- 6 skins to choose from
- " My List" (for use with frequently add products )
- Editing categories ( you can now optimize category by itself )
- Landscape mode
- Change the font
Voice recognition software necessary to connect to the Internet.
P.S. All questions and comments to submit to the post email@example.com
More from developer
This is an upgrade to Shop with Recipes with an updated user interface for Ice Cream Sandwich and higher versions of Android. The original Shop with Recipes is still available here for older devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irotsoma.shopwithrecipes
Upgrading: You can import your database from the original Shop with Recipes. First make sure you have the latest version of the original Shop with Recipes (v1.1.5 or higher). Then access the Preferences from the main menu and select "Backup to SD Card". Then launch Shop with Recipes II and in the Preference menu select the "Import V1 DB from SD Card" option.
Report bugs and feature requests: http://www.irotsoma.com/support/. If you are reporting a crash through the automated crash report on your device please include a brief description of the steps you took to help track down the issue. Or email your bugs and feature requests. Thanks!
Permissions: This software requires permissions to access the internet for ads (which can be disabled), for Dropbox™ synchronizing, and for reporting crashes. Crash reports do not contain any personally identifiable information. It also requires permission to alter files on the SD card for backup purposes. And requires permission to keep your phone awake while importing/exporting databases and interfacing with Dropbox.
1. The current default Android cropping tool only allows for 256x256 images and some devices do not include a cropping tool at all.
This package will add the the data from the USDA Food Database to the list of Ingredients available in Shop with Recipes II. This data is direct from the USDA and the application developer takes no responsibility for the content of this data. The data can also be viewed at the USDA website: http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/. NOTE: This is a large database with over 8000 ingredients.
After installing, go into the Preferences menu in Shop with Recipes II and scroll down to the External Data Sources. Select the Ingredients from USDA option and follow the instructions to import the data. This will take some time. Once the import is complete, you can delete this package from your device to save space.