Good concept Very buggy, Web design tool also buggy and cumbersome. Could be a great app but needs a lot more work. Android version for me completely unusable, crashes every few mins
No longer logs in to google+
Becoming more and more buggy This used to be a very good app, unfortunately it seems all the effort now goes into new tricks for the iPhone version and very little to fix the bugs which have plagued the Android software for a while. There are major problems with keeping the app running - it crashes, loses network connection, needs to be force stopped from the Apps list and occasionally I have to restart the phone. There are several posts about this on the help forums which they haven't bothered to acknowledge.
iRule. Yes. iDo This is a product that has matured very well. There were hurdles along the way but for some time now the iRule / On Controls app has truly performed. Projector, HDTV, Audio Mix, Amp, Matrix, Media Center, DVD, Multi Zone...in the Living Room or the Board Room.... its all under solid unified control across multiple handsets. EZ Touch Remote in FLL has surpassed my expectations.
Bugs they don't fix Used to work perfect but has had bugs since mid last year and they have yet to fix them!
i could not able to sync I think is useful for me
* Fixed a bug with Google+ login
* Fixed a bug with Sync
* Fixed a bug with Lutron lighting module
* Device Slider - now you can control devices with discrete commands
* Full-screen mode - now you can use the app in an immersive full-screen mode (Android 4.4+)
* Updated Google+ Login
* Added support for Vera Shades
* Fixed a bug in auto discovery gateway name
* Fixed a bug where devices would not attach to gateways
* Several stability improvements
Command your URC Complete Control™ home automation system from a mobile device
IR based Smart Home controller, dedicated to Smart TELPAD of Aura Technology