Fantastic app! Have been using this for a few years now, and it's been flawless. Best part is the speech recognition. I can easily just dictate my shopping list. It recognizes 99% of the items I speak, whether it's for groceries, or any other weird item you can throw at it.
Disappointed I have an LG G4 using droid 5.1 and I can't start to use it. I have had it on my tablet for several years now. I wanted to put it on my phone but I don't have a menu option on my phone.
Good app, terrible support Been trying for months to get a response from support on possibility of moving app data from old to new phone. Several emails simply ignored. I like the app a lot, but can't bear to re-enter hundreds of items.
I have been using this app for more than 5 years (Samsung Galaxy 4 & 6 and Note 4,)and it worked beautifully and consistently until a few weeks ago. Now the voice recording aspect takes 3 or more tries to add an item, or simply doesn't work. It must be the app since the voice function works perfectly on the phone otherwise. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, with no improvement. What's going on?
Voice Grocery List I installed the app and it never worked. Listened to the video to be sure I was doing it correctly but it just did not work.
Won't work with Android 4.4 please get this fixed ASAP because my life is on voice grocery list. My medicines my grocery shopping my vitamins etc Excellent and so reasonably priced. First bought it for my phone and then my wife's.
* Fix an issue while rearranging aisles.
* Fix an issue with backup of lists created by previous versions
* Add items with quantity and price
* Customize the list to show/hide price, quantity and totals
* Group items by Aisles or show without aisles
* Strike off all items once you have finished shopping
* Strike off all items in an aisle
* Allow quantity to be 0 for budgeting
* New unit of measures and unit of measure copied from templates
Grocery iQ is the best way to make lists and save on all your grocery shopping!